When will 10k LINK be enough to retire on and what is the best strategy to do so?

When will 10k LINK be enough to retire on and what is the best strategy to do so?

Attached: 1522276767345.jpg (346x346, 18K)

10K stack will unironically be worth $100 million usd by 2025

I dunno when we are hitting $100. But double digits is highly likely during September, maybe even in late August in the September runup. So much happening in September Link will really explode them.

Also breadcrumbs that staking will go live on mainnet in Nov/Dec so Link could rocket up further then too.

no, it will be worth $100 quintillion

which of these two gentlemen is the superior bachelor?

all that crap is priced in already link is slow bleed the next couple years.

Let's say you need $2m to retire (roughly $1.5m after tax). That means your $36k stack needs to grow about 55x. That means the market cap of LINK has to reach about $70B. That is roughly the market cap of ETH + XRP + LTC + BCH + BNB combined.

Doable? Maybe, but would require both LINK to do phenomenally as well as huge bull market.

Personally I am looking at 0xbitcoin since if it goes up 55x, that would put it at 1% of the market cap of LTC. Just far more room to moon.

Attached: 0xbtc-girl-1.jpg (633x669, 55K)

This is the worst FUD I have ever seen.

ohh baby gimme some of that hopium. you got the good stuff, bro

Jesus christ fuck off you bagholding peice of shit. Quit shilling 0xbitcoin. it's called 0x because that's the gains you get when holding it.

>muh marketcap

Quality meme. Link will be worth more than the entire marketcap of all crypto currencies one day and it doesn't mean jack shit because market cap is just last tried x total supply. Only turbo brainlets think it matters.

Link will be double digits in july. 100% guaranteed if btc resumes.

I hope you're right fren.

> it's called 0x because that's the gains you get when holding it

And here we have the high quality informed reasoning from a typical 0xbasher

> market cap doesn't mean jack shit

yes it does

Attached: 0x-btc-girl-8.jpg (1000x1500, 115K)

Stop shilling 0xBTC in Link threads you fucking moron. No one wants you fucking shitcoin.

Marketcap is a complete meme, fuck off. Crypto market caps are not real marketcaps. CMC is a scam site fuck off.

>spend 20 minutes making of own ERC20 shittoken
>print 1 trillion of them instantly
>send 1 (ONE) token to my brother for $1
>congratulations I now have a US One Trillion Dollar marketcap and have just flippened BTC.

I think there's a lot of shilling going on and its for LINK. Nobody has to invest in 0xbtc, but I think folks should invest in things *like it*. I use it as a comparison to illustrate how if you invest in a very low market cap coin, you have much more upside potential. For example, 0xbtc hitting the same market cap as XRP is a 10,000x gain. For LINK, that is 10x. It is impossible for it to hit 10,000x. You can buy a hamburger with your gains but ain't gonna make it.

Attached: 0xbtc-girl-5.jpg (1280x847, 67K)

Link has more chance of 10,000x'ing than 0xBTC has of doing a 4x.

I can get you 1 once gold coins. These are black market coins so they will be delivered to you below market cost because of a chinese laundering scheme. Don't worry bro, just melt it down if you are paranoid. I will make you rich dude. hit me up

Attached: 61qjvhbYU8L.jpg (500x468, 103K)

Attached: 583D6AE2-5D7E-4204-985B-4A9BD93914DD.jpg (800x388, 38K)

Nah, I need more time to buy.
Im >500 Link

no brains no balls no dick = no chad

Why?
I mean, I believe in LINK but I am Very skeptical of those memes

I actually think LINK is going to do fantastically well. 10x, perhaps 20x by end of next year. That being said I am still going to diversify into ultrasmallcaps so hopefully add some 100x-1000x juice to the mix.

That's just it. Yeah I get how market caps aren't perfect, but math does matter. 10000x puts LINK at larger than Apple and Amazon combined.

Apple and Amazon's market caps aren't calculated in the same way as CMC's scam method does for crypto.

you mean 6 gorillion goy

Care to share the difference?

a

No but with RLC you will be able to
>pic related

Attached: 1562031242982.jpg (799x600, 74K)