LYM

so who's gonna follow the advice of that user and buy LYM
I'm really considering putting 10% of my portfolio in his shit coin just in case they do have a partnership with Samsung

Attached: lympo.png (214x86, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/lympo-io/read-highlights-from-lympos-2019-roadmap-q-a-3a829bb9210f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i did just in case very strong larp

btw not shilling, just want to know who's going to risk it (like me)

kys this will be shilled (like your thread rn) the whole week on biz and then you get dumped on.

yeah very strong larp indeed
also,that iXec whale larp was good too yesterday
considering putting 10% into that aswell

My uncle had Lympo... We miss him dearly

Got any cliff notes?

same, i threw $200 in. even if it dumps to zero no biggie.

I said I'm not shilling lol but.... you're probably right

the threads still up
i waruso'd it and nobody had even mentioned it on blizz since 2018, and if the larper is right theres no need to shill it we can just wait for some news and dump it

medium.com/lympo-io/read-highlights-from-lympos-2019-roadmap-q-a-3a829bb9210f

Worth a punt

yes the point is though that this 'news' will spread and every other thread will be lympo shill this might pump price a bit but still get dumped on in the end.

basically "insider info, samsung partnership coming"
kek

Q: After Q2 very rapid growth of users is expected — from 130k to 430 k. What is the leading factor which will bring the masses in 2019?
A: We have some big partnerships and marketing campaigns in the pipeline, stay tuned.

anyone knows for what the token is needed?

based and redpilled

I strongly recommend to everybody to not shill this so hard. if you bought in then just wait for things to happen. it's on high volume exchanges so if samsung news would be announced enough will fomo in otherwise it will be pre pump and then instant dump.

Attached: 1562346875731.png (334x739, 429K)

thats not really a different dynamic than any other shitcoin that gets shilled here though to be fair. I'm willing to gamble on a rumor that will either be over with in a week or two than sit in a shitcoin with no definite confirmation date of anything important.

also i find it interesting the larper's angle was building Jow Forums's clout though

agreed

Who is “we”? The original user has 32k dollars of this coin. If anyone is dumping, it’s gonna be him.

i want to fuck their CEO so bad user

we as in the ones who decided to believe the larper

And you are going to get dumped on.

>god damn ambiguous language needs IQ to be interpreted correctly.

>I'm willing to gamble on a rumor
maybe, maybe not

> Read the whitepaper
> Did not understand it
> Still bought 100k

they did their token sale at the peak of eth bubble the amount of bagholders this shit has left is insane it will never moon

basically, use mobile fitness/health apps connected with lympo and you can monetize your data. They reward you with their tokens for certain tasks (running a certain distance or taking a gym class) which you can use to buy products on their platform. as the network grows they aim to integrate outside businesses within the platform.

Where can I buy this shit? For a quick gamble

Sounds like something I might actually use

forgot to add, I think you choose whether or not to share your data. So I'm assuming you still earn the tokens for doing tasks with the option of sharing your data with other companies for additional incentives/income

>female CEO
>co-founder is a literal zoomer

Attached: Tadas_Maurukas.jpg (1127x1127, 127K)

Apparently on Monday there doing a Q&A on telegram, which is kinda strange since they just did one a week ago. Do you think it could be to answer questions regarding this partnership. Not sure why they would have Q&A so close together if they don't announcing something.

Didn’t he say Mark Cuban was an investor? Why is he not on their website then? They have some random discus thrower listed as an investor so why not Mark if it’s actually legit

google mark cuban lympo, he bought a mil tokens in 2018 although back then a token was like 1800 sats. maybe he cut his losses and sold the tokens?

story checks out. Im starting to think this is legit. Gonna be a nice 5-10x maybe if the Samsung news is true.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-06 at 11.58.10.png (674x433, 522K)

you have a lymp dick op

This shit just doubled in sats on kucoin and dropped just as quickly, fucking could have sold if I actually paid attention to my phone FUCK.