We are unironically mere minutes away from Alt Season and I don't have a bag! What should I buy...

We are unironically mere minutes away from Alt Season and I don't have a bag! What should I buy? Don't say vidt or chain Link.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-132216_Brave.jpg (1063x1048, 237K)

Attached: 22B011F5-1EFB-4E34-BE73-A3469F91D388.jpg (1460x1290, 277K)

XRP would be perfect for you.

DAG.

Pros:
>Ultra-low market cap, 6 million USD
>Will make IOTA, NANO, and partly ETH obsolete with better technology
>DAG founders decided to burn ALL their tokens, 7.2% of total supply!
>Deflationary token model
>MainNet in Q3
>Staking
>Dynamic Partitioning
>DAG has smart contracts
>Horizontal scaling
>DAG is a platform
>CEO actually ran a business with 45 million in annual revenue
>Advisor: Rehito (Ray) Hatoyama former Managing Director of Hello Kitty (Sanrio)
>Partnership negotiations with NASA, General Motors and Denso
>US, San Francisco based

Just as Nano, DAG is:
>Free
>Instant
>Green
However, they are superior to Nano in virtually every way.
>Part of a large ecosystem, with real use cases that will provide security for the network and world-wide market. Same as IOTA, but better
>This large ecosystem and not solely a currency will provide protection from Central Bank regulators, like ETH & IOTA, but unlike Nano.
>All zero-fee systems are open to spam attacks. Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system.
>Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash, where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwidth will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens, or run their own nod
Plus
>Whitelisted for all major exchanges. Didn’t have ICO. No US pre-sale investors
>Partnered with the University of Illinois
>CTO Wyatt writes in academic papers

At the point you realize what a gem this is, the price is going to explode rapidly. You can't expect to make a big profit investing with the herd. When something is obvious it's already priced fairly, or more likely in crypto, overpriced.

RLC seems safe

EVE on idex

well user you already know

Attached: 1561940354431.png (900x866, 1.58M)

There is no more alt season, retard. We are in the Golden Bull Run of BTC. It's gonna be blood in the streets for all alts very soon

Attached: POMPPEEET.jpg (789x729, 43K)

Buy any Binance IEOs, HOT, TRX, or VET

All in NPXS (Pundi X). NOW!

Smart Contract

Attached: itstime.jpg (343x252, 17K)

alt season happens after the halving more articles are saying alts are dead. They're wrong but it will be delayed until after may 2020

Try and accumulate every devery ever. You will be rewarded user. Just gotta fight with the rest of us to grab a big enough stack.

Attached: evelambo9.gif (500x281, 41K)

VOID

The hero we don't really deserve like at all fuck this place

Buy scarce or items with a demand.
BOMB token is scarce and destroys its token.
FLYP.me exchange: FYP is scarce pays dividends in ETH
Kucoin: KCS burns tokens and pays divs
Binance: BNB burns token
Switcheo: SWTH burns token and is really cheap
XMR has demand from dark web
ETH from smart contract devs and users
LTC is BTC's testnet with lower fees and TX times
NEO pays divs and has huge demand from China
Focus on businesses making a profit already buy crypto for smart fundamentals or tokenomics. Speculation phase will end eventually and you want to have solid investments

lit clitties

REN

TNT

HOT

LINK or VIDT
Come on OP, you know we are right. Not investing in something because its popular is retard tier logic.

you won't reach moon on LINK type investments. Token supply is too big for demand

This. Lit city. Next stop $1. Don’t cap this. We don’t want Reddit getting in too early.

CLM. 95k holder here 29mil market cap, current price $0.007

Holy fuck are you serious? You have no idea what market ChainLink is aiming for do you? You dont see how its literally the biggest deal to ever hit crypto? Fucking KEK! It brings me joy knowing that people who legitimately believe this will be buying rope from the dollar store in less than a year.

If you want clit, buy LIT.

VIDT & Chainlink

TRTL - Karai is coming.

Attached: 1559915552MEP_1.jpg (480x640, 33K)

I've owned link longer than you. I've flipped my stack and keep adding because we're years away from LINK doing anything of substance

quant, you literal retard

this
LINK is done mooning for a long ass time and is stupid overvalued for an ethereum price checker

LIT and VIDt look fukin sick right now

VNT

Bitcoin 3 - Satoshi's Revenge

based and verified with eyes.

VIDT and LIT is the god tier stack

Attached: vidt2.jpg (500x375, 394K)

MTH
DOGE
POE
CMT
These could be easy to swing around and make some money. Idk how long I would hold some of them. 100k doge is pretty cheap.

Attached: 1562177223431.jpg (367x500, 26K)