HOLO

What happens next? Seems like this is the critical moment

Attached: holochain.png (1550x839, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/JKD4SFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the team announced that holoports are going to ship as soon as the holochain rust refactor is done. this might take a few more months, i expect the network to go live around christmas. the retracement is probably caused by BTC and impatient pajeets who sold. i expect HOT to consolidate at this level and the slowly climb back up. great time to accumulate, those who sell at these prices will miss the green dildos.

all that matters is that we will see 1-5 cents by EOY. ICO chad here.

Attached: 1525337368579.jpg (800x670, 178K)

How are you so sure?

Attached: D-gcgr_XUAICghO.jpg (1122x842, 195K)

Attached: 1562097095155.jpg (1024x461, 106K)

BUY CHAINLINK OR QUANT

disgusting

The ports are already end of life, that's pretty fucking funny. Not so funny if you actually gave them money.

Attached: Jewish_babies_born_at_Dachau.jpg (620x435, 62K)

^.^

Attached: 1558152233114.jpg (640x640, 95K)

the good old days when HOT was still trading at half a penny.. i love this FUD it brings back many amazing memories friends :)
whale accumulation, extremely solid partnerships and probably mainnet EOY. just buy 2-3 million HOT and forget about them, don't even check the price until december and buy me a beer when it moons ;)
both are overpriced. especially QNT.
who cares about that, the normies who bought them for sure won't. also google moore's law. tech is old as soon as it is released pretty much.

Attached: holohalo.jpg (1000x563, 248K)

No future

Whalesmind is showing whales sold a bit off though.

whalesmind is really inaccurate user. whales aren't stupid they spread their holdings over different wallets and keep some in exchanges with loss protection like binance to hide their movements.

im getting microsoft and amazon vibes

>double dubs

Checked

Thanks fren

you're welcome. we are all gonna a make it, just don't get shaken out and lose your lottery ticket.

You know a coin sucks when all of the biggest arguments holders make for it involve : “normies will buy it because it’s the cheapest coin on the board!” And “normies will buy in because the cool trendy looking holoports!” “ normies will buy because they love sjw coins like this!”

Notice how none of the reasons to own this coin actually involve, you know, the product itself or what it actually does. The entire value of this coin is based on desperate bag holders and pajeets just praying to offload their bags onto normies. Yeah.. because imagine normies actually giving a flying fuck about a decentralized internet . Lol. i can just see all the Starbucks drinking Stacie’s settting up and configuring a node so they can host holoport dapps. Just lol. What a fucking pipe dream . Christ almighty.

giga cope.

Why would he need to cope when your shitcoin is going straight to the toilet where it belongs?

JUST

Attached: DF3121D0-7BB2-4155-BD19-81D99639CF90.jpg (422x488, 89K)

the price of HOLO has increased 10x since the ICO. and much more in vitaliks. you won't get cheap HOT faggots

Attached: 1559129671938.png (1830x1859, 273K)

see

And thank me later

imgur.com/JKD4SFg

Boys, is 250k enough to make it?

fucking useless pajeet scammers

team of feets...

You better sell all your Holochain
This is a failed shilled coin
Don't you see the number of shill is lowered since 2018?
It' s not even a pump and dump, it's only that it's a IOTA-like typo of coin, with hype, and nothing more, and never delivery the price reflects that
This is because people have understand how ridicoulus it was to invest in such a team of feets.
First time I saw the pick of feets, I tought it was a no-no, seriously.

Better put all in ChainLink now that you are still ahead of normies

that's not how this works. 1/10 FUD
up that to 1 million for gigachad status!
never selling.

Attached: 1561632764851.jpg (1080x1148, 127K)