Graduating in a month, no internship experienve

What the fuck do I even put on my resume? It’s an engineering degree. I’m so fucked bros.

Attached: D8B1B7EB-87B6-483A-B1B1-15B191801E17.png (882x758, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surefire.com/jobposting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meh it don't matter. you can just live off your link gains for awhile.

you do have link gains, right user?

You'll end up working anywhere you can, like the vast majority of zoomers. If you're smart, you'll still be rich one day (through investing). If not then you'll just be like everyone else.

fake an internship with a family members credentials and put a lot of emphasis on projects you did in college that are relevant. You're probably a neet loser who didn't do any projects in college though cause you were busy fapping to traps on Jow Forums so just make some shit up. The chance of them actually investigating or following up on that type of shit is slim and even if you get caught its not like you would have gotten the job if you were honest anyway.

tl;dr the key to getting a job is to be a lying scumbag. nice guys finish last, as with all things in life.

youve never had a job either?

i fucked myself by not taking an internship with my CS degree either. thankfully i was able to pigeonhole myself into shitty IT jobs by working at the schools IT dept while i was there

Please be serious, I don’t know what the fuck to put on my resume. I’ve been avoiding it because I’m so fucked.

I don’t even know how to make the lies believable. We had projects in classes, senior design stuff etc.

I’ve had bullshit jobs in manufacturing plants, roofing, stocking shelves, nothing related to actual engineering.

You have to start your own business or do shit work for a city. How the fuck did you finish an engi degree without work experience?

You're not fucked, but you are starting at the bottom. You can get a local government job with just the study on your resume.

kek might as well start applying at target

If you don't know how to make the lies believable then you aren't truly in touch with your field of study. You should know enough about the finely tuned mechanisms and nuances of your profession to make some believable shit up. If you don't know enough about your brand of engineering after college then you are a fucking retard and your rightful place is in McDonalds behind the grill.

Go into business/banking. They love engineers and won't care that you didn't work for mr Goldberg in your summer.

you're cruel

My wife is an engineer and she said her college just didn't inform you you had to do one. They lazily left it to word of mouth amongst students.

So some relatively less extroverted guy like OP could blissfully go through the course until graduation.

Fuck this, I might end my life. FUCK IM SO FUCKED

Nothing you fucking moron. Now you have to do what everyone else who fucked around in college does. Get a shitty minimum wagecuck job and pray to god some shitty company hires you with no experience.

Why the fuck didnt you do an internship? Every college shills internships to engineering majors, so the fact you don’t have one means employers will think somethings wrong with you.

Just send out a fuckton of resumes and use relevant coursework. Literally there are websites where you can just click a button and it sends your resume, so you can apply to 100,000 jobs in an hour or so

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
ONE EIGHTY HUNDRED 273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

there are plenty of jobs that will pay $40k a year with any bachelors degree.

did you go to a decent private school? or a shitty state/community college? what city are you looking for jobs in?

I mean there's nothing wrong with letting unmotivated retards being forced to study fall off the cliff once they hit the real world. we need mcdonalds workers from somewhere.

but let's take care of a bro, huh?

my best advice is local city governments. apply to one at a time and fine-tune as you get rejected. no idea what kind of engi OP's into, but I'm assuming it's civil or at least translatable to civil in a pinch.

In rural Midwest, I'm willing to do any job

Mechanical or electrical? Civil?

Mech e

Get your eyes back on the road and keep them there faggot. Ask colleagues or old professors for a job. If that's "impossible" for you, go to your local state funded job center (civil or military) and start building a career.

Oh. Yeah you're fucked.

I would suggest 6 months of living on the street begging and showering in shelters while you do an internship literally anywhere that'll take you.

Well you're about to graduate so why don't you come join the civilized world and move to a coastal city. Sure there are fags and niggers everywhere but at least there are jobs.

did you do any engineering related clubs?

I would recommend designing industrial sex toys then. Can't you get a gig prototyping parts with high end 3D printers? I'm thinking about doing that after quitting my current job.

You could join the Army or Air Force.

Ill move wherever there’s jobs

Why is mech e so bad?

I did the exact same thing, as well as some of my peers.
In my case I did the following. I added university projects relevant to the field I wanted to pursue. Most of them were projects related to the classes. In the end I managed to get an entry level position.

Disclosure: I come from a top university in my country.

Honestly your best bet might be joining the military and getting a job relative to your degree in the military. After all their funding increases they need a lot more people and it will give you 4 years of experience in your field.

You need something within the field you're focused on. It doesn't generically translate to anything. You should've been at Mazda learning about proprietary rotary engines or something.

Just lie. Not even kidding.

No clue how old or how smart you are.
But after reading all the other posts and after knowing your degree I would think about starting your own thing if you can

Just buy shitty looking sneakers to sell them to niggers later
Then put that into crypto and wait

somebody correct me if I'm wrong but you might have to add another year of college just to get the right internship

surefire.com/jobposting
ctrl-f "Manufacturing Engineer"

Attached: 1486465123255.gif (300x189, 2.15M)

But I was in group projects with people no smarter or more focused than me on a particular area within mech e and they easily got jobs after graduation, although they had an internship at some point. Like they didn’t have any more engineering skill than I seem to. I might just get a job as a factory worker and forget I ever went to college, this is just humiliating.

About what?

What sort of thing could I start? I’m too stupid and inexperienced to run a business.

Im same same as you cept ive been out of school for a year. Still no enginerring job in a supposedly booming economy

You’re fucked buddy

It took me 3 yrs to make up for not having internship experience. You’ll get there. Just know that half the people who got internships will fuck up. Think about the long game. You’re down but not out