Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Lets backup! :

Attached: 1562366268077smg.png (344x529, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centennial.rucares.org/index.php?page=Heart-Attack_Mouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You took the chat room out of the OP nobody even reads.

does niione even go IRC x_X ?

Attached: 1562265195113.png (357x528, 228K)

I'd probably go there if the markets were open and 4channel was down.

Outing myself as a newfag to the stock market with a basic knowledge of economics and trade. Is there anything I should know going into this whole thing?

Never get paranoid.

The Bogendoffs read this thread and are actively manipulating the markets to fuck with me. The only reason I made any money this week is because they're on vacation.

you should know everything
if you don't know everything, start learning

also don't trust anyone; they are the enemy

how many of our threads will die this weekend... we will see

Attached: 5abad61fdeddb.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

am that a no? o_o

oh my

Attached: cyclewash.png (1035x1105, 733K)

Hmm... I wonder if I should have gone short before close. Monday looks like probable red open.

I'm not sure, they keep sticking it in the OP though.

What makes you say that?

The S&P's chart.

mickey jackson

Considering spending the weekend whoring myself out to collect as much cash as possible and go balls deep into LFAP on Monday, gonna get me a bright pink lambo by Friday I can feel it.

Sell your bath water.

Do you think it'd sell for more if I let it run down both inches of my flaccid hairy cock on video? Should I shower before I get in the bath, or should I do it right after a killer leg/deadlift session?

dude I might actually buy that
fags might as well be making me money

I want to fug this mouse. The artist must be a professional.

Also: how did I never notice FreshPet was a publicly traded company? My retailcucking taught me well how popular this shit is. Humanization of pets my men.

CA earthquakes not doing too much damage, but gonna scare some folks. What's some relevant CA-focused insurance companies that could be bought on monday

Attached: 4ca6be8bdda4a152c48caa7b13873767ac88e4cebb54a69068705211573c7c98.png (501x400, 21K)

do you think it'll cause tsunami in japan? would there be some opportunity to make money in that scenario?

don't buy those insurance companies now
people are already gonna have home insurance and stuff
the damage is yet to come ;)

no
it would take an off-shore earthquake to even cause big waves into California but the faults are all underground, not out in the sea
like maybe 'the big one' in California could cause bigger waves in Hawaii, but that would mean hundreds of thousands dead.

I got hit by an earthquake an hour or 2 ago,
its like the house was spinning

This
The easiest way for me to make money is for you to lose yours on a bad stock

There's a new bagholder born every day

Attached: 65526904_10211557755898407_4710781591234805760_n.jpg (540x960, 54K)

rip ratsu
9.0 earthquake tomarrow
everyone who felt todays earthquake gonna die O_O

>apply for job
>do some digging into the company
>finds a web of subsidiary companies linked to Panama and Paradise Papers
>s-should I go for interview?

Anyone here remember this?

Attached: moviepass.jpg (650x351, 73K)

>wished I had 3x the cash when I took my initial positions back in november

Hold me boys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-225117.png (1440x2560, 278K)

Deutsche Bank=Lehman Brothers, manufacturing and freight demand are collapsing, major stock indexes outside of America are well below their ATHs, yield curve is inverted, Italy will collapse the EU, and gold is heading to the moon.

Attached: 1561952205132.jpg (900x856, 856K)

>gold mooning
Buy GOLD

What stats are important when looking at earnings announcements to play off of?

Me too.

Don’t chase.

No chasing here, im just averaging in more and reinvesting those sweet divvies.

yes

no

maybe

I still have my share! It's a commemorative edition

Attached: hmny july 6.png (341x81, 3K)

Anyone else bored of the market? It's very hard to find some value here.

How am i doing? Also have 10k amazon off screen

Attached: 69135133-8FA2-48D3-A5D3-61B7A33FAB2D.jpg (1125x1900, 276K)

Oh. You were talking about Pepsi and Cisco? Based as fuck.

I was only good enough to pick up apple, and sell at almost the exact same level it’s at now.

The lesson: always buy. If you think it’s gonna drop, don’t sell, just buy more when it does.

Just try to earn more money outside of the market, sell your video games and whatever. Buy buy buy.

You can sell when you’re dead.

Mad jelly user, Im going to focus on getting a good S&P500 ETF position after I get a good chunk of T and LEG or PG.
Really kicking myself, the gains could have been so good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-012254.png (1440x2560, 260K)

On phone so different ID, I feel you, my highest percentage gains are the stocks I put the smallest amount into. However I also have very large percentage losses in stocks I put small amounts into, but your brain tends to focus on the negative. My advice would just be index, unless all your individual stock picks are good

>bogs
>vacationing from fucking with us
absolutely delusional

Attached: 1562305085061.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Boys I’ve got 20 hours of overtime I plan to blow on stocks. Should I save the money for the incoming bear market and buy low?

Attached: 22C1AC87-1107-4EA7-87BF-045216486C17.jpg (1753x1240, 293K)

My only sprt of bad pic was wells fargo, but I just need to average in, but im not going to throw money at it like ATT.

You cant time the market dude, buy T or SPY.

Hey guys , Eurofag looking to invest here using Robinhood. Do l need to convert my euros into dollars in order to do that ?

I believe you need a social security number.

Slowly average into an index over time.

Try buying and holding a significant amount of something volatile like GALT

You need options

Options force you to step up your game

Anyone can throw money at SPY and HODL due to FOMO in this Golden Bull cycle

But timing the market with options will make you break a sweat

Tesla would be more of a ride for him . . .

This makes me wonder if there is a maximum volatility ETF for maximum daily vol thrills

I want to put that fertile young wild type female in a cage with a male who has a transgene I'm trying to propagate and then genotype their offspring to see which ones are heterozygotes
I'll ideally have already done this with a different breeding pair so that I could then breed the heterozygote offspring of both pairs together to get some homozygote offspring

hey explain what those words mean you queer
we're not all 'homozygote ' experts around here

heterozygote = has two different alleles for a given gene
homozygote = has two copies of the same allele for a given gene

>take mouse that's heterozygous for a gene you want (one of the alleles is the one you want)
>put it in a cage with a mouse of the opposite sex who isn't (neither of the alleles are the one you want)
>some of their offspring will be heterozygotes and some won't
>do this with another breeding pair
>breed the heterozygote offspring of both pairs together
>some will be homozygotes for that gene (both of their alleles will be the one you want) and some won't

Attached: Transgenics.gif (558x418, 8K)

It means gay zygote you idiot

hey why not just find mice that are already homozygotes of the genes that you want and skip all the mouse breeding?

why do you care what genes mice have? are you trying to develop really smart or strong mice?

if you're that interested in breeding animals, have you ever played Viva Pinata (on Xbox or PC, whole point is basically breeding animals to feed to other animals and keep breeding all day. It's a kids game) or Breeding Season (regrettably discontinued. NOT a kids game)? there are probably other breeding video games, but those are the ones that come to mind. I guess there is a small breeding component in any Pokemon game.

hey how am I supposed to know that though
I'm not some kind of mouse zygote nerd

>find mice that are already homozygotes of the genes that you want

that would be nice, but that's usually not an option when you're dealing with transgenic mice

>why do you care what genes mice have
for example if you're doing an experiment about heart attacks using mice, you want the mice that have a gene that makes them really likely to have heart attacks

(the article is about a mouse strain that is really likely to get heart attacks)
centennial.rucares.org/index.php?page=Heart-Attack_Mouse

>have you ever played Viva Pinata
no, but I might look into it

Pendy you should research a gene that makes people good at trading and inject all of us on these threads with it so we can all be rich, thanks in advance

will need to put rkg in a cage and breed her with various wall street stockbrokers

Sounds like something I'd pay to watch

Alright , looks like im using Interactive Brokers

you should move to the US !

Viva Pinata is an absolute BANGER
I've got the Xbox 360, Games For Windows (Vista-era, but works on Windows 10), and Rare Replay XboxOne versions

there isn't genetic variation though. just generic animals humping nonstop (unless they're eat each other). Oh and you can buy them hats to wear and grow all kids of trees and plants too. then you sell it all for MONEY and buy more advanced animals :)

there should be a mouse breeder Olympics where they try and get really smart mice to beat obstacle courses and such

Mostly this, there's also #/smg/ on Rizon.

>there should be a mouse breeder Olympics where they try and get really smart mice to beat obstacle courses and such

would watch

it's easily a ten million dollar idea

the 10 billion dollar idea is to breed mice smart enough to pilot little mechs. then you can have a mouse-piloted mech version of robot wars. basically there is no human alive that wouldn't watch that for like 20 seasons. you could have all kinds of family storylines because the generations are so close: two mouse mech pilot rivals could have their mice sons fight when they get too old, etc.
you know how much that would cost to produce? less than any TV show airing right now. because you don't have to pay any of your actors
basically I am a genius entrepreneur of mouse slavery
bow before me all rodents

this would all have to be produced by Disney and air on Disney+ streaming service for obvious reasons

>EU collapses
>capital flight to US equities
>meltup v2, SPX 3800
>trump 2020

VTSAX

LETS GO

VTSAX

BUY IT UP

that's the future of sports, mice piloting mechs will be what harbors in the era of genetically modified human athletes created solely to play sports for our entertainment

This thread has become stock mice general

next thread will be seismic magnitude general once California gets shaken off the west coast into the pacific ocean

The fact that California is currently on fire, that honestly doesn't sound like such a bad thing to happen

Redpill me on bonds. Why would I invest in them, and what are the best bonds to hold and good bond etfs?

Attached: fb3.jpg (250x240, 10K)

This would be so good for the economy. Think of all the broken windows!

there is TVIX

Buy K. They have a full vegan line that’s superior to BYND and Gardein.

I’m just option trading and using the profit to DCA whatever stable dividend stock I own is red. More ABBV NRZ CSCO K MO

Spiders going to $0.50 this week

Thinking anyone cares you’re a newfag. Nobody knows anything in these generals. First thing you’ll learn is if you listen to anyone’s advice, you will get fucked and find out they don’t take their own advice and then lie about even suggesting it even if their advice has been archived. That or they’ll say they were trolling. I just come here to get a small sense of parts of the smaller markets. Also to shitpost and watch a few shitty tripfags shill bad stocks and then hang themselves when they fail.

I'm looking at K too for dose dere divvies, but they seem to be steadily falling since mid 2016. Why should I buy?

Spiders are scary and aren't worth the dirt they live in

you sound mad

Based

Spiders are based and catch mosquitoes in their webs

They have the product depth, and the chart looks like it’s finishing a longer frame abc correction. Bonds ain’t shit.

6 months ago when smg was at peak yield curve hysteria levels someone here was shilling a strategy to swap spy for bonds based on the yield curve.
Because I'm a brainlet I picked a government bond etf at random and started accumulating. The annual yield is 1-2%, pays out monthly. I could have made a lot more just buying spy.
Eyeing up corporate debt and emerging markets now, if I'm going to do this I want a higher return.

Attached: 1552371747675.jpg (779x701, 120K)

that was gommie faggot

Took financial advice from a self proclaimed communist. ISHYDDT

>corporate debt

we're right in the middle of a giant corporate debt bubble

Attached: 1549104138500.png (551x491, 261K)

AMD to the moon boiii

Attached: 1545520017906.jpg (830x738, 56K)

This. SMG is an alternative screener with shitposting capabilities. I would have never learned of KBLB without it and have nearly doubled my money. I also wouldn't have ever known of HMNY without it and if I had listened to everyone here I would have lost all of my money.

What app? This is a very sexy view for the portfolio

LPTX and KBLB:
To the moon, boyos!

Attached: 80E63CC7-0A38-4E47-A54B-9939933EF753.jpg (1125x1237, 516K)

Looks like M1.
CBIO on Monday.

These little guys just came into the world on my patio deck

Attached: A93ABAFA-30BA-4AD3-922E-D3DA95C6B0A9.jpg (1080x1920, 191K)

>Stock Markets closed

WHAT?!!?! That doesn't correlate at all with the pastebin time-frames!

>cbio
Who?

Go AMRN, Go! - Seriously nothing can stop it now. The train has left the station. The FDA meeting on the 28th is just a formality at this point; they'd just rubber stamp it and get on with other shit. We've past the $23 mark, next stop 25, then 30!. Glorious days lay ahead.

Then after the 28th, the holy grail; a fat buyout will get floated! So much Profit just sitting there; only a fool would let it pass them by.

Pray! Pray for the Holy Buyout! Pray for stock price hikes now till the buyout terms! Pray for Profits out the ass!

it's saturday