Next leg up is starting. Chart is looking bullish AF

Next leg up is starting. Chart is looking bullish AF

Attached: 3845.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/BAt7Orm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh God it's pumping againnnnnnnn ahhh I need just like a day or two to rest please VIDT I love all the hard pumping but I just need to catch my breath and maybe put some ice on this thing Ok?

Fucking hell I can't buy for 4 more days STAY BELOW .40

ITS NOT MOVINGGGGGGGG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

i need it to drop 4000-5000 sats.....thanks.

And thank me later

imgur.com/BAt7Orm

Yeah.. I was really hoping this wouldn't start taking off yet. Just got my 2k stack.

Pump and dumps are becoming obvious, your streets are full of shit Pajeet.

will it fall as low as 30 again? its bound to moon and its bound to be listed on a major exchange any day so i dont mind buying in now but max profit is ideal

Are you guys going to dump on the first listing or is this a long term hold?

I have 20k so I may sell like 3-5k for a nice profit upon listing but I plan on long term holding the rest

Discord dregs. Buy SNTVT or BTFO.

Holding personally, just because there are so many plebbitors and nubbins that are afraid of IDEX and will FOMO in. It will probably dump a few days after listing, but even then, won't dump more than ~25% of my stack

Dumping half keeping half. Never Swing your whole stack.

whale set his 22eth support at .0015 while we eat at this 17 eth buy wall at .00156

lets go boys!

>whale
>22 eth
pick one

lol i guess i am a whale now with 20k vidt

Haha this, i have 18k and just heard that i am whale also. But seriously i have been talking here that this weekend is for vid. We will visit over 0,6$ during the weekend.

i am probably selling everything i bought at 140 gwei soon so i can trade some other coins for a bit (wanted to get quant but couldnt sell anything because vidt was below 140)
pretty funny how my biggest buyin was at 52 gwei and cost like 800 dollar for 50% of my current stack while the other 50% at 140 gwei was like 3k

I recommend not to sell yet, tomorrow when we reach New ATH and Fomo and euphoria are here would be good moment to sell at least some. Then it is possible to buy back when we will dip little again. I have been in since 8th of June. Was cheap buy then as well

Stop posting that scam.

We are not reaching ATH tomorrow.