I just realized that

Chainlink is a very complicated solution to a problem that isn't really important.

Attached: cancer boy.jpg (2448x2448, 1.7M)

Cool. Don’t buy it
sage

My god that man is ugly

Clown world we live in. 1.2b mcap for a shitcoin that calls an API?

Post sell order

Yeah but """partnerships""" and """decentralized""".

your post was so insightful i just sold all my 100k links

It looks remarkably similar to a Ponzi scheme. There's no demand for the shitcoin aside from people wanting to stake it...

I haven't bought or sold it. I was just reading the whitepaper here.

Finally they fucking realize it. First you need protocols that bring use case and then link is an optional feature that will double the cost of operation so most will never use it.

Also buy EVE

Attached: 1_38IaegigYYiBmYMhzdv1NA.gif (1366x768, 100K)

Kek. This premined shittoken gets worse the more I think about.

api calls from private and public blockchains to a trusted oracle to verify data will be critical for the success of those chains. the idea that chainlink is only a solution for eth and is processing api calls for public eth projects is wrong. many companies and banks will have their own private blockchains they develop in house or through someone like aws or salesforce. they are not developing their own oracle solution. that is what chainlink is for.

why have a public oracle when you have a private blockchain?

Yeah, it's obviously a scam, Jason Parser has 65% of the stack to himself. Stay away from this shitcoin, they just use technobabble to lure 110 IQ almost-normies into their scam. Nobody really understands it, but this shit is going to collapse once everything comes out. Their javascript has already been hacked and the nodes are going offline one by one, and Sergey has already secretly left the project team. If you value your money then keep it well away from chainlink and invest in a reliable and trustworthy team like XRP or XLM.

Congratulations - you have a better understanding than most of the people holding link on this board.
It's absolutely worthless but the cult mentality keeps it going.
This place has been reddit tier for a long time, just replace "vechain" or "nano" wth chainlink and throw in the words nigger and faggot every now and then.

buy mobius sirs

>Ponzi scheme
>no demand
>I was just reading the whitepaper here.
No you weren't, faggot. Anyone who understands blockchain or cypto doesn't use a boomer word like PONZI. Jesus fucking Christ, do you also believe in global warming?

Attention dear (((market makers))), I have an announcement to make:

*AHEM....*

I

AM

NEVER

FUCKING

SELLING

&

MY

LINKIES

STAY

SUPER

STINKY

IN

COLD

STORAGE
-----------------------------------
N E V E R S E L L I N G

E

V

E

R

S

E

L

L

I

N

G

Attached: chain.png (400x350, 82K)

based

Attached: link-2025.png (2000x602, 921K)

checked and kekd

It's not that complicated and the same thing could (and will) be accomplished without a token.