>3. How many dollars did you put in?
>4. How many X will it make?
>5. What happens if it doesn't moon?

1. RAVEN
2. It's going to AWS ass
3. I put 1728 dollars on RAVEN.
4. Maybe 10x once it hits binance
5. Living on the streets

Attached: image87954659.png (194x259, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin-foundation.org/businesses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. LINK
2. Jow Forums memes
3. 38,000
4. 300x in the next 5 years
5. sigh and shrug knowing that im still young enough to afford a loss of 6 months worth of work

1. pic related
2. i'm a literal pajeet discord tranny bag shiller
3. like 50,000 rupees
4. .01x
5. i'll no longer have access to my designated shitting spot by my friend rajeesh's hovel

Attached: bitcoin.png (200x200, 5K)

1. QNT
2. Blood for the blood God (it's fucking obvious)
3. Put in around $600 initially
4. Still has 50x to go before I sell even a smidge
5. I survive and get my PhD regardless

1. LINK
2. Because it enables the blockchain to be used, and I believe in the utility of the blockchain as a trustless utility.
3. $150,000
4. So far, 5x. From today until eoy, perhaps 40-50x.
5. Google, Oracle, SWIFT etc. will have pie on their face and I'll have enough money to be comfortable for a while.

1. ETH
2. Most decentralized apps are built on Ethereum, and I believe the next big hype cycle will be based on dApps (as opposed to ICOs, which is what the last trend was based off).
3. I've put in $3,000 USD since 2+ years ago
4. This next bull run it will 10x.
5. Then I will sell at 6x or switch it to alts that are capable of 25x. If all else fails, fuck it and go back to normal businesses instead of crypto

>everyone in this thread not saying "Bitcoin"
You people are all idiots.

I'm not big on the airplane game. I know it will go up, but someone is always left holding the bags.

lold

you know nothing about bitcoin

1. Litecoin
2. Have some other big bags, but Litecoin has seen A LOT of real World adoption. I'm holding until halving to see what happens to the price. I think it could 10x over the next year, but that's optimistic.
3. 7k
4. 3x-20x over the next 1-2 years
5. Trade it for something more promising.

>Litecoin has seen A LOT of real World adoption
like?

Several major corporations accept Litecoin as payment. There have been large marketing campaigns for Litecoin, and also considering it's a lot cheaper than bitcoin, it's an attractive investment for a lot of people.

litecoin-foundation.org/businesses/

Here's a list of several major companies that accept LTC.

he hasn't been Blockstreamed yet

poor user doesn't know about blockstream, all the BitcoinChads have already made it. Link is ur only hope

BTC
The only really standard
5x before I can probably retire with some passive plans
I already made it but my mining operation will cover losses

yes, it's literally called BLOCK STREAM, the jews make their intentions very clear

>ID: Adam
hey bro
anyway yeah mining is about to become worthless for BTC after the next halvening, thanks to the lightning network

EQL
Because it's like AWC except better. Also made by Australians
$1000
.10 cents for me personally
It will it has CZ hype

XRP
because I'm down almost 13k on it.
It will never moon..

Want to put in more.
Could honestly hit .20 if AWC is there why can't it?
Less than 5 mil marketcap gem
I need more money to throw in this im deleting my posts before normies awake

Buy MGI user...they purchased a 1/3 of Moneygram at $4 and some change

MGI is at $2 rn. Ripple made NASDAQ moon and is the only cryptocurrency to do so.

Your patience WILL BE rewarded. All of my moon money will be split between these two

>Also made by Australians
This is a BIG BIG BIG RED FLAG

Attached: die.png (500x589, 107K)

>The only FUD

1. Skycoin
2. Friend of a friend helped develop for another prominent crypto and then worked on this coin. He apparently said that this project's tech is going to be revolutionary. I ended up hesitating from all the fud til this year. Told me to get in before end of 2019.
3. $7,500 so far.
4. It'll moon eventually to 30x - 50x
5. I'll probably sell at a loss and move on to the next big crypto.

1. HOT
2. HOLO is the only dapp platform that is infinitely scalable.
3. $7.7k
4. 30-50x easily by eoy
5. got other lottery tickets and 5 BTC.

Here's hoping. I out all that into it in the 17' bull run after it had a moon mission but instead of going up it dropped to 38 cent.

It's been going sideways for two years almost

So many comments pruned fuck jannies

NEO

>2. Why are you holding it?

Had a lot of faith in it and still have enough hopium to not just get rid of it. Bought it after it was stable at about $120 for a couple of weeks and and then it lost over 50% of its value overnight. It's rebound, I thought. It ended up at $6 at the bottom.

>3. How many dollars did you put in?

>4. How many X will it make?

I'll be glad to make my investment back one day.

>5. What happens if it doesn't moon?

It just sits there requiring an annoying extra wallet because the Nano wallet doesn't support it and being a constant reminder that I should have listened to Jow Forums and not buy chinkshit.

Oh I misinterpreted the OP. I was thinking along the lines of heaviest bag.

Biggest bag would be BTC but it's pretty evenly distributed with LTC and ETH.

>1. Shift
>2. It has a active team and community, a valid value proposition, a very low supply and a near-complete product on testnet.
>3. 20k
>4. If it were to go to #100, it would be x11, #50 would be x34, #25 would be x53
>5. I can host as many decentralized websites as i desire, or stake until the next alt season

>BRAP
>Itll be a great investment even if it only reaches a tenth of a cent
>Like, $15
>Easy 1000x because of the etherflyer listing, coin burn and Delphine shilling
>I didnt lose anything so I dont mind

1. 110k Matrix AI Network
2. muh China OBOR, also mining/staking
3. $25,000
4. Will go to $10 next bull run
5. I'm mining & dumping with nodes right now & will probably break even, making $80-100/day

EQL
Did a 1/3 on my initial. Binance has been screwing people left and right ever since one

BRAAAPP

>FCL
>it's a lottery, and suckers love lotteries
>10
>no idea, it's just a dumb gamble really
>absolutely nothing

1.HOT
2. Decentralizing the internet is becoming something discussed in many normie circles, much more than currency, the government also has interest in this point in decentralizing internet. In the past two weeks alone I've lost service to half the web for a total of about 12 hours, due to a failure by AWS, CloudFlare, or poor routing by Verizon. All of these were documented by the media. Its an actual problem people want to solve in the mainstream.
3. $8000
4. I can see it getting as much as 1500x. This would make each HOT worth $2.50, the last 2-3x would be driven by normies not realizing what marketcap means though.
5. Nothing really, I am pretty evenly diversified into about 10 other cryptos ATM, but HOT is my highest value.

Attached: holochain-hot.png (480x300, 20K)

based

bitcoin is not a bag