/LIT/ - Lition - LITCHADS

LITION WARS
medium.com/@hal_43975/lition-wars-guest-post-e0bf8616c3ce
>1st Place: instant 30.000 LIT + 10.000 LIT / Month for 2 years* + Hotel & Flight to Lition’s HQ in Berlin
>2nd Place: instant 15.000 LIT + 7.500 LIT / Month for 2 years*
>3rd Place: instant 5.000 LIT + 2.500 LIT / Month for 2 years*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TIME TO SELL
ITS GONNA DUMP!!

Attached: file.png (700x393, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/lition-blog/lition-energy-update-9d09188c146d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please no

Someone comfort me before I kill myself

Attached: 1509895700180.jpg (185x273, 6K)

Rofl what the actual fuck is this

THEY'RE GIVING AWAY 50,000 AND 20,000 LIT MONTHLY TO LITERALLY WHOS WHO WIN AND THEY'RE JUST GOING TO DUMP THEM IN THE MARKET

HOLY FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (698x938, 69K)

Should I sell my stack I would be at a big loss lmao bought the top

seriously might sell this shit because of this, how stupid can they be this literally doesn't help anybody.

also strong trips

Kek, is this real? This wouldn't surprise me at all, though. Since there's 100m lition but only 20m is circulating. The devs have to get rid of it somehow.

I really want to like this project and do in fact think that marketing is very important, but that lition wars thing is super retarded. they’re _giving away_ so much money, tf?

People keep saying this is the next LINK but the Chainlink crew never did gay shit like this because they took their project seriously.

Yup, knew this coin wasn’t the one for me.

yea thats true, looks like LIT can be crossed off the list

wait a sec, hold on you pajeet niggers

its just 270

receptively, thats nothing

what are you talking about faggot?

EVEN R*DDIT KNOWS

Attached: file.png (987x234, 15K)

medium.com/lition-blog/lition-energy-update-9d09188c146d

>Did you come across our campaign in Cologne yet? Our Marketing Department has been super busy creating a fun campaign, which went live in Cologne on the 18th of June! You can find our billboards, info screens and over 600 window stripes in many train stations all over the city, so if you are in Cologne, go check them out!

Please sell faggots.

Attached: 1_tGeLq6C4cZ9oWzgY0PkxnQ.jpg (700x521, 100K)

its 50 tokens not 50k

You dumb burger, europeans use . Instead of , in regards to currency. 50.000 is 50,000.

europeans use full stops not commas

Uhhh don't European countries use periods for separators

having stupid ass billboards isn't going to do anything, if anything this reinforces how stupid their marketing team is.

jesus christ LMAO

actually just sold. this is too retarded

Yea this is either scammy or desperate. Fuck this coin. I'm selling now.

retard fud

Are you retarded pajeet?

Attached: kek.gif (305x205, 435K)

Absolutely retarded FUD

>OH NO, 550k coin giveaway is going to ruin the revenue generating capabilities of a company that is partnered with SAP

Not a pajeet and I bought some LIT a week ago but am going to sell now and move the money into vidt and qnt. Does this stupid lit wars bs not raise any red flags for you? Keep holding this shitcoin and buy my bags.

i still cant believe this shit

putting the money into vidt as well. hopefully nothing this retarded happens with that

then what do you euroniggers use as decimals?

LOL the absolute state of VIDT shillers

JUSTICE FOR SPAMMING /LINK/ GET FUCKED

Attached: KissTheRing.jpg (1280x915, 87K)

I was even willing to overlook how large the total supply is compared to the circulating supply, but that in combination with 3 people dumping tens of thousands of coins every month for 2 years is too much.

i suppose the fact that i bought in makes me a shill? do you have anything you'd like to recommend?

Pathetic FUD, I remember something similar happening with Holo when everyone posted some dirty hippie bitch's feet. Now look where we are

You stupid faggots think that in a year a coin with an active partnership with SAP is going to actually dump when a few thousand coins are market sold? It will be liquid by then

If I had 2,500 LINK every month you bet I would be dumping it for 10k monthly

I'm saying that wouldn't move the price at all once this is on a large exchange

also still no confirmation on SAP's end that this partnership is anything serious. Youtube videos and articles on the lition website don't count.

If you think the CTO of SAP is an advisor and they're not in a partnership, you're deluded user

Please do the needful and sell sirs

Please sirs I will gladly buy your bags sirs

Attached: ahahahah.png (600x337, 24K)

I hope you're actually selling faggot because I don't want your little retard monkey pajeet ass to get rich nigger. Fucking sell now.

I’m very disappointed in the lack of effort that was put into this poor attempt at FUD.

Ignore that nigger, germans use the decimal for 25.000 as well as other euro countries in Ireland and the UK and definitely Spain they use the comma.

This is more like a temporary lock because tokens will be locked for 3 months...

LESS supply!

LIT MOON!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-06 at 1.19.00 PM.png (533x141, 39K)

Comma, you fucking retard. It depends on the country

Shut up, nigger.

this just proves how big of a scam this shit is. it is incomprehensible that you dumbfuck anons buy the horseshit like this that is jeet-tier shilled on this board

Fud more, I can't hear you over the rocket engines.

Attached: moon.png (509x506, 272K)