I've been in crypto since 2014 and I'm about to pay 400% tax

I've been in crypto since 2014 and I'm about to pay 400% tax.
I live in Israel.
My country will literally be noticeably richer because I fucked up my tax planning.
After they take everything I have I'll still be in debt for the rest of my life.
So if you're in Israel, whatever you do in crypto, always keep a record, better yet never do anything, just hold it.

Attached: 1.6386265.3994739068.jpg (1362x766, 70K)

dude shut the fuck up why would you post this garbage

I'm warning other Israelis about what could happen if they don't plan taxes.

bump

Stfu, Christian.

How exactly does that happen? Did tou gain a bunch one year, and lost a bunch the next year, making you unable to cancel out your winnings with the losses? Or what

I don't have to explain to you what tax planning is, but in 2017 they made a law which makes crypto legal but super easy to fall into all sorts of traps by not being able to fully comply with the regulation, so for every trade which you don't prove the source of it all the way to the first fiat going in you'll have to pay tax as if you bought it at the price of zero. So that way alone it can add up to a lot more.

AHAHA

That's the best way of (effectively) making crypto illegal, that I've ever heard.

>move to an another country
>cash out
>never go back
Why would you want to live in the Middle East anyway?

>That's the best way of (effectively) making crypto illegal, that I've ever heard.
It's not illegal, just extremely risky. So again, if you're in Israel, whatever you do in crypto, always keep a record, better yet never do anything, just hold it.

1. I made huge losses in 2018
2. I don't have a working visa anywhere
3. I'll have to leave back my business anyway

>whatever you do in crypto, always keep a record,
Until the tax agency decides that your "records" aren't good enough, and makes you pay 5x the value of your crypto.

So yeah, it's pretty much like making it illegal.

>better yet never do anything, just hold it
I mean, if you literally can never do anything with it, it's essentially like not owning it. In China, it's legal to own crypto, just not legal to buy or sell it. That's effectively the same as criminalizing crypto.

Lol jew, looks like the system created by your nation turned against u once again. Same happened with cuckstianity and communism. Jews never learn.

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Holy shit, look at that ID.

I'm not on the Jow Forums train, but wow, just wow.

>So yeah, it's pretty much like making it illegal.
There are thousands of Israelis traders who profit from it, but they're either pros or were able to prove their trades.

>I mean, if you literally can never do anything with it, it's essentially like not owning it.
You can buy and sell with it legally, but you'll have to document it properly.

Why have you forsaken me?!

Haha Jew get jewwed.

bump

pay your taxes, kike
absolutely blessed ID

Attached: 1550912867070.png (750x1060, 598K)

bump

wtf bro, elaborate please, im israeli and been in crypto since 2013, i put money in but didnt take any out after around 2016, i did a little before that but no one cared or tracked it back then.

Attached: fWXfe36.png (246x236, 103K)

BUMP dont leave me hanging OP

Attached: NPCJEW.png (354x365, 74K)

not a bible fag, how many tribes were there?

But we want the Jews to
Jew themselves into poverty. Maybe you should have learned a skill n how to be a good goy like you taught the rest.

Oh no jewed by your own kind! How does it feel to be treated the same as a non-jew?

It does sound like something the kikes would come up with.

Why would the tax even go after you?
Did you work with an experienced accountant in crypto to advise you?

Didn't reach his palestine kill quota to offset tax burden completely. It doesn't happen often but still happens.

Who cares about kikes?

when the kike gets kiked. topkek

They'll get to you. They have the info from exchanges.

>Why would the tax even go after you?
Because they have info from exchanges?

Bitsofgold?
And why would someone won't be able to prove his tx history? Did you convert your tokens to something not Virtual?

just go to jail and keep the coins
say you were hacked

Oh it's you again. I pitied you the last, time but this time you will not escape. You have made a powerful enemy, today.

He's FUDing. He posted this exact post yesterday.

And I'll post it again tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, etc....

Should I be concerned the guy on the right look like my great grandpa when he was a young man?

t. goy (?)

In Israel they are developing a Bitcoin UBI program called KeepEarthGreat.com or KEG for short.
It will be the one world currency by 2025 and even 1 satoshi will buy you something cheap to eat, like a slice of bread.