Is this chink fucking her or what

Or is he hardcore frendzoned

Attached: 9B7D872D-8BCB-46E4-9621-14A2E1B3BE48.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

Attached: A84717F9-8F08-40C1-9FD3-37A19D8A864B.jpg (2048x1536, 1.45M)

FUCKING KEK SHE STILL HAS THE HEADPHONE

ATK Girlfriends

Attached: DC08B56F-B2CB-4883-BFEA-9EF80F188E0A.jpg (2048x1538, 977K)

Who cares? All Blockstream kikes must hang.

she won't let him fuck, but he's putting his lips on her pussy for sure. that's why they are so chapped.

that's a tranny surely

She’s an 8/10 you homo

Why does she wear the headphones?

if you wanna suck on a cute little penis... i guess. seriously though, that is a very boyish women if actually a women and you should come to terms with that

cope

She’s an absolute qt3.14 you degenerates. Not every women needs to have a giant BRAPPERS.

Attached: C8903A13-8D2C-4753-B804-7D12B317DB50.jpg (2048x1536, 527K)

She's pretty average imo.

is that the guy who got destroyed in a debate by roger ver?

yeah she is average as fuck and looks ill
but that's probably why he likes her
Girls that are too pretty are intimidating

Stop calling Asians chinks for fucks sake. I fucking hate the racist attitudes especially considering most of you are dweebs with little going on in your lives. You seem jealous an asian dude is raw dogging a cute white chick

u sound like a seething faggot

Shut the fuck up, chink.

>t. Soulless chink

Why doesn't she brush the sides of her teeth?

fuck of you chinese dog. chinks are the worst type of asians. you know it, i know it, EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Jealous white guys.

She has a thin top lip, probably FASD, would explain her poor choice in men.

It also means she has thin pussy lips.

Kike

well thats a nice shot of them outside the taipei marriot. clocked this cock hungry haw walking past the smoking area. what a vapid scunt

>Not every women needs to have a giant BRAPPERS.
Homo

wrong. american born chinese are the worst type of asians. actual chinese that come from china are bros. american born or canadian born ones are horrible people.

Hot damn her milkers and waist ratio are literally perfect

*angry insect noises*

Because she's so quirky and unique, not like all the other girls

no mercy for chinks after i saw the flayed dog videos
i'm going to build a huge anti matter weapon with my crypto gains and destroy asia
after africa of course

being a Jow Forums contrarian is one thing, but unironically convincing yourself ugly/average girls are perfect for the sake of being different than normies is literally cucking yourself
ffs, belle delphine has millions of followers. so stop memeing yourself, you end up just an even lesser version of a normalfag