How much vidt to make it? I am not even looking at the tech. This has a 10M cap with 300k volume on idex...

How much vidt to make it? I am not even looking at the tech. This has a 10M cap with 300k volume on idex. I don't trust hotbit to be real so I let that out the equation. Current price .42$. Supply 26.5M.

Attached: logo_tag_2400.jpg (2400x2400, 432K)

NIGGER! YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME?

20k is a make it stack

5k is a suicide stack

I have 18k, have been in since early June. And as long i have been in there are set New ATH every weekend and then dipping during week time and thats what happens again. This is also very good moment as LIT and QNT has just reached their aths in Idex so they will be bleeding and money is now coming on VIDT.

This coin is clearly going to zero, the fucking shit stain shills are pumping it.

I cannot wait for the mass fudding to start once the recent biz shilled shitcoins start mooning and the news breaks. I think we're incredibly lucky to have been blessed with gems like LIT and VIDT in the midst of the LINK hype. Two massively overlooked coins atm

lenocinium shills

Anyone else bough at $0.05-$0.07 in early June?
Sitting on 20k atm that I picked up for $1200. I feel $1-$2 is a realistic expectation before the end of the year.

20k is a make it stack. 5k suicide stack

Massively overlooked? Both of these shitcoins have been shilled all day every day for weeks. I even hold VIDT but I know it's a shitcoin, but I also know many retards will still buy when they see shilling on biz.

I snagged it at 0.20c EA but still wickedly comfy. Managed to swing myself up from 17k to 20k and now I'm just waiting. Easiest min $2 coin out

Here I am, or maybe the price was just over 0,07$ when i came in but close

Redditfags dont

Attached: bustin.gif (56x56, 2K)

18k comfy as fuck

70k.. Will I make it?

Attached: stacks.jpg (197x255, 13K)

Ive only got 7k ffs

25k stack

Wish I could have bought more at 110.

I think it should be up there in the me rank 175-125 range. Especially after a major listing. That's put it at a MC of 30-50 million, or near 3x-4x. Or $1.20 - $1.60.

What could happen though, is this coin going up if we get the classic post Bitcoin pump into alts. Combined with a Binance listing and/or a very big partner it could go nuclear into the mid table at 100-150 million MC. That's like $5.00 per VIDT.

Also I would be very happy. It's def possible. But a realistic target is 30-40 million.

Let's all make it, VIDbros
I have a great feeling about this hold

yes, but dont forget to take some profits on ride up, just to be safe