info.binance.com/en/currencies/nkn

Attached: nk.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Binance_Info/status/1143065975564034048
explorer.nknx.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven’t heard any rumors

twitter.com/Binance_Info/status/1143065975564034048

Interesting user, can i just get a quick photo of your hand please?

Token swap must happen first

happened already
mainnet is live and running
explorer.nknx.org/

token swap hasn’t happened yet

Day 1: July 1st, 2019

Phase 1: Security and stability, 1-3 months
Steadily and gradually ramp up of nodes
Security audit and verification
Cooperate with all official exchanges for native token integration
ERC-20 token will remain the tradable asset on exchanges
Swap between mainnet and ERC-20 tokens is disabled
Temporary limitations during this phase: transaction rate will be limited, force update will be enabled, default log level will be INFO

Phase 2: General availability and tokenomics boost; after Phase 1
Enable mainnet and ERC-20 token swap: exchanges, wallet, online web tool
Economic model enhancements
Commercialization of flagship products: fiat income and token utility

its not mainnet u stupid bagholder. it's betanet and another year until MAINnet

token swap will happen in 1 ~ 3 months though

1-3 months until the proper mainnet. I do with they had done more testing on either testnet, or called this release beta. They hyped the main and then launched it with teething and more testing to do. Either way, I'm sitting on a small 20k stack and hoping to make a couple quid from this one. If it gets a firm date for Binance, I'll most likely double my stack.

The V label on binance info in June hints the listing imo
Almost all V labeled projects are already listed on binance.com

The most undervalued project, god bless the chinks for future 100x gains.

any ideas why this thing still has never pumped?

Because they do close to no marketing besides a few funding circles etc. Small team that just sit and code most of the time. No retarted burgers shilling and hyping the price way beyond it's natural value. This thing will 100x easy, but will take time. If it gets a Binance listing soon the burgers will make it explode, but not for any good reason other than hype. The project itself is where the value is. They have a whole bunch of NDAs still ticking over, which I believe end in Sept? Something like that. Once news on exchanges, partners, uses etc all come out - this will really start to scale.

Literally says there that swap hasn't happened

We're mooning boys

i was saying it would be good to introduce next paying relative to amount of data relayed, e.g. 1 NKN per GB additionally or instead of current fixed rewards
just saying everyone can relay traffic and everyone gets same reward would be give no incentive to run high performance nodes and in worst case it slows whole network
imagine a cheap hotel with bugs, broken windows, only 1 roll of toilet paper has same price like 5star hotel with room service, drinks, food in fridge, HD tv, massage room have both same price, u think this will work? it will not
i mean its great NKN runs so stable now but it needs an economic model developed that rewards for relaying more data in additoin to current mining rewards

Attached: pic_1188829903_3.jpg (375x200, 11K)

because it's pretty pointless.
Who would pay for routing? Doesn't make much sense. And the CDN is inferior to its competitors...

Sure thing, pajeet

Because it's more efficient? Still to be proven but if it actually is then there no way it wouldn't be used