Bart down soon?

Im just beginning to move from holding to very basic TA and am trying to make a prediction here. Im not sure how to read this trend.

Attached: _20190706_101458.jpg (2160x2768, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/71fg9t/comment/dnarqdi
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2250235.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im inclined to think not and we're seeing consolidation which will resume to an uptrend in a few hours.

TA basically says there is no trend.

It's a bearish pattern in a bull trend. It will either go up, down or sideways.

Hmmmm so based on this chart I can say that BTC is going up, if it's not going down.
Or it may stay in current price range as well.

Well we have MA cross, decreasing volume and narrowing bollinger. That suggests to me a move soon. Im wondering if it will break down finishing a bart or go up.

i will say it will go down unless tether does some printing.

I don't take bobos who don't understand what tether is seriously.

i bet you think tether is institutional buying or something lol

Attached: donebetagainsttether.png (1050x499, 180K)

It's anyone buying, as I've done several times. Remember that court case that btfo bobos?

>buying crypto magically prints tethers

No one is sure right now. There could be an inverse h&s. Also don't try and ta on your phone.

Go read some tea leaves or tarot cards. You’d have the same level of success.

No bobo when people buy tether it does.

>when people buy tether
do you even have evidnece of a single tether purchase?

Yeah i know, im not planning on making a trade on this one just a prediction to get better.

I know im at absolute ground level. I have no intention of ever margin trading or such, just buying/selling dips and pumps.

I can buy it in right now and show it.

go on i want you to buy new tethers right now

I wasn’t insulting your skill level but the idea of using TA to predict crypto. You can’t account for some chink whale showing up and fucking everything up.

whales do TA too

>Bart down

Barts aren't part of regular TA. Barts happen when one company or individual make huge market trades which have little to do with current market sentiment and only usaly appear on low volume.

Here are some scraps i have.

Attached: _20190706_111642.jpg (2160x3327, 223K)

I remember before Bittrex had a native USD pairing market, you could do a bank wire to them to buy USDT, and the minimum amount was like $100k...

That was several months ago, not sure if that option still exists.

youre gonna have to tell me what this is

Yeah i read that but given that they're common in crypto surely they can be traded on? Or not?

0.46 usdt

Nvm, it seems the time I was remembering when you could buy USDT on Bittrex via bank wire in increments of $100,000 was late 2017.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/71fg9t/comment/dnarqdi

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2250235.0

Outsider here, my dad doesn't work for bitcoin. I don't know if it will go up, down or sideways

Thanks. Ive just bought more, sold more and Im going to hold a while longer