12 dollars

>12 dollars
What the fuck is going on with this scam

Attached: D95rzg8XsAEN203.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Unironically this should be way closer to $100. This is setting up to have x10 more real world enterprise adoption, with strong tokenomics included, than every other project in crypto put together. And that's not even an exaggeration.

yep, 100 only puts it at 900m

it's a centralized shitcoin

Biggest scam vibes from Shillbert. So pathetic and obvs.

Token has no use. Its being hyped an pushed on the Telegram to noobs whi dont understand the tokenomics.

Are you intentionally retarded?

Rofl.... To the user that says "Its being hyped and pushed onto noobs who don't understand tokenomics"

Obviously you don't understand tokenomics or what is coming and I dont have time to explain it to you. DYOR

Look, this guy haven't heard of chainlink

Go on...explain it. Kek

Look this guy never heard of the other centralized shitcoin xrp with a 16billion marketcap... lol keep on hatin

Quant is a scam, is a scam.

Sigh.

1. QNT is used as part of the data signing and validation process, which it's useful for as an immutable token. Think tokenized data transfer.

2. QNT is required for all licensing and usage. You cannot use Overledger without it.

3. QNT is going to be used for cross-chain data and value transfers. With a minimum amount of QNT held in a wallet for validation, enterprises and banks can access the BPI and carry out cross-chain settlements with tokens of their choice.

The crazy thing is that Quant gets fud for the tokenomics, but it actually has quite possibly the best tokenomics of any project where the token is classed as a utility. The token use case is one of Quant's greatest strengths, not a weakness.

>Doesn't realise the tokenomics are perfectly designed to to create scarcity.

One use case. A token cant be worth millions with one use case. Kek. It's all speculation now. I know the tokenomics and tried my best to make them seem good cause i was holding so much of this shit. Everyone knows I sold. This is not a good token. Good private company. Shit token...worthless as fuck. You can't hype and fool people any longer with gifs. Lol

Bosch.

Sorry...one use case? Have you actually understood anything?

Xrp has a native token you retards. Quant token is an erc20 tagged in token to fund the company. Real profits from the company will go to Gil and team.

Give it up removed. The gig is up. You should of sold ages ago. You started to believe your own aggressive bullshit. Lmao

>One use case. A token cant be worth millions with one use case.

Attached: kek.png (1000x1006, 755K)

Its a scam, don't buy.

XRP: Trying to convince the entire global financial system, including hundreds of banks, to all use the Ripple token for financial settlements.

Quant: Offering banks a way to do financial settlements, including cross-chain settlements, with their own private blockchain tokens such as JP Morgan's Quorum etc, and QNT is required to do it.

You're scared, and I can understand why.

only one scared is you cause your scam is finally dumping

lol I've been in for a year.

The non stop cope shilling is so desperate and angry. I had some kid attacking me in pm an hour ago. I don't care aboit Quant I sold already. But the anger at me for selling is pathetic. Everyone has a right to dump a shitcoin.

Tagged on token..that's all it is. Token for dapp store. You got to laugh at this shit.

Just sold my stack, everyone knows this is a scam, it's only downhill from here.

Quant is unironically worse than xrp
xrp is a glorified sms service and Quant is dependent on eth. Extremely high risk losing it all, but their marketing fags are vicious on twitter and kikebook, but dont get a foot on the ground on Jow Forums because too uncreative

1. QNT is used as part of the data signing and validation process, which it's useful for as an immutable token. Think tokenized data transfer.

2. QNT is required for all licensing and usage. You cannot use Overledger without it.

3. QNT is going to be used for cross-chain data and value transfers. With a minimum amount of QNT held in a wallet for validation, enterprises and banks can access the BPI and carry out cross-chain settlements with tokens of their choice.

Wrong. Takes 5 minutes of research.

Hi XRP bagholder. Nice imaginary stack you just sold.