So you're telling me that theres a coin that pumps forever?

so you're telling me that theres a coin that pumps forever?

Attached: 1_DRDh7D5YEi2c7Blmlrv9bQ (1).png (983x424, 75K)

There are 20-40% corrections every few days, user.

But if you want a big 80% dip on this you are going to be sorely disappointed. Why the fuck would it do that?

Most coins pump to/for an event, and then dump, right? Mainnet, news, an exchange. They dump because the speculation phase is over (for now).

Quant is unironically one long string of fucking incredible developments, there's no reason it should still be under $100.

It does when it should be worth x20 what it currently is which is still a highly conservative estimate.

Token is worthless. Has no point outside paying at a dapp store for developers..good luck with that now vakued at 100m mc. Lol.

1. QNT is used as part of the data signing and validation process, which it's useful for as an immutable token. Think tokenized data transfer.

2. QNT is required for all licensing and usage. You cannot use Overledger without it.

3. QNT is going to be used for cross-chain data and value transfers. With a minimum amount of QNT held in a wallet for validation, enterprises and banks can access the BPI and carry out cross-chain settlements with tokens of their choice.

Wrong. Takes 5 minutes of research.

Token not needed. I repeat, token NOT needed.

There will be a correction but long term this is top 10. Look at link chart. There were drops but overall a massive long term uptrend.

It's a scam amirite?

Dude I know you seem incel-level obsessed with fudding Quant, but 5 minutes of research shows that the token is integral. At most you're going to put the true brainlets off that can't be bothered to do even a second of research, but they probably deserve to remain poor anyway.

Hey token not needed, scam, brb I gotta go to autism school

I'm gonna be honest, I was one of the ones calling you all Quant niggers
FOMOd in at $10 for 50 QNT, felt like a retard but here we are

Still not quite sure how it never stops going up, I get that SIA is one of the biggest partnerships in all of crypto but so was SWIFT for LINK
Whatever I have both now, only a little shit stack of QNT because I waited too long but seriously congrats to everyone who saw this shit under $5 for what it was really worth, you guys really deserve this

It pumped without ever dumping, organic growth coin

based
also link is x10 the price of quant so plenty of legs in this

As a follow up Gilbert is Justin sun times 50
I don't know if this dude is just an absolute cock sucker hyping his shit to no bounds

But the most recent interview he basically makes it sound like everyone in the world has hit them up for quant
>A lot of clients the size of SIA
>Government
>Research
>Supply chains
>Asset management
>Traditional exchanges
All "confirmed" to be working with QNT by Gilbert

If this dude is yanking my fucking cock I'm gonna be pissed, but it's only $500
Still if he's not lying what the fuck how did they manage those kinds of connections as such a fledgling project

If you look at Gilbert's history and CV it's not that surprising.

Saw QNT last year and could have grabbed a 10K stack, but I fucking chose NANO over this. Biggest regret of my entire fucking life

Dude this shit is going HAYWIRE

As above, go and check Gilbert's CV. He has all the enterprise connections already, and when he approaches enterprises they tend to listen.

The seeds he's been planting over the last year are also starting to bear fruit. Quant became a Pay.UK guarantor, meaning he was able to network with decision makers in fintech. The Oracle program gave him access to more connections to network with. In his interview he also said a huge company approached Quant after finding them as a Gartner Cool Vendor.

On top of that, he's also a speaker and panelist for numerous blockchain and fintech conferences, which bring yet more opportunities to meet decision makers, network with them and gain meetings etc.The guy has the experience and credentials, he has the connections, and he's a professional at effective business networking. And it shows.

We also can't forget that fundamentally it's an extremely good product that solves lots of issues and provides huge benefits without any barriers or friction involved. It's an easy pitch.

I bought this coin at $5, I have no idea what is does but I have no regrets

Lollllll calling Gilbert Justin sun now that is classic. PS- I bought tron at .004 and sold it at .008 because I thought Justin was a retard, 2 weeks later it went parabolic to 40 cents I would’ve been a millionaire

The token is worthless....what fucking part of that don't you brainlets understand?

Lollll, ugh the salt is so good I’m gnna throw it into my jumbalaya

1. QNT is used as part of the data signing and validation process, which it's useful for as an immutable token. Think tokenized data transfer.

2. QNT is required for all licensing and usage. You cannot use Overledger without it.

3. QNT is going to be used for cross-chain data and value transfers. With a minimum amount of QNT held in a wallet for validation, enterprises and banks can access the BPI and carry out cross-chain settlements with tokens of their choice.

What you're saying is just 100% untrue. It's really that simple.

These are a few case uses. Truth is Gil can remove the token anytime he wants. Fuck investing in that. Im into crypto not licking somones ass so they keep a token or not. Trust me the token was a funding strategy and a tagged on l
Element. Anyway. Buy it if you want. Its not my problem anymore. Glad not to be involved..so thats the last u will hear me say on it.

>Truth is Gil can remove the token anytime he wants

t.every coin that exists in crypto today

Attached: 1562152112530.jpg (1439x1426, 266K)

Based and Shitcoinpilled.

Not true.

pretty sure they're larping desu

You fucknuts are still discussing this scam?

It sure seems like it since you’re literally posting in a thread about it

Hilarious how one guy (brbacquring) is shilling this nonstop all over Jow Forums just like he was doing with Birdchain a while back. Literally one guy shilling this on here. Making 10 threads a day

So basically a shittier, much slower version of Orion Protocol

>Hilarious how one guy (brbacquring) is shilling this nonstop all over Jow Forums just like he was doing with Birdchain a while back. Literally one guy shilling this on here. Making 10 threads a day

Checking in. I haven't made QNT posts in a while, not since "the bottom" when I told you brainlettes what was going to happen.

I'll take your post as a compliment/thanks, though, since yes it was me who delivered QNT to /biz, and certainly to le other forum from which you hail. You're all welcome. I hope you enjoyed a nice 10x from BIRD as well back then.

Let the good times roll.

So where do you see qnt end up

The shit seems like another matic, wash trading.
Only reason its pumping on a low volume shit exchange.
Congrats to the ones that got in early and are profiting but be careful holding this too long.

>muh CV

jesus christ every fucking time

why did we need so many fucking coins

orion protocol, the scam coin where devs have set a target price of what they aim to reach even before an ICO? topkek

>orion protocol, the scam coin where devs have set a target price of what they aim to reach even before an ICO? topkek
isnt that every ICO?

Nah matic was on binance aka chink wash trading platform. This has 5x the volume of anything else on idex which is the only true exchange besides maybe Coinbase. It’s the only exchange I personally use I know I’m not the only one

Stay, get in on Quant fucking yesterday or be sore as fuck when it gets in the top 10. Instead of believing some random fucking FUD on the internet, do your own goddamn research and you will see why it will reach at least 1k each in no time. But then again I'm just some random fucker from the internet, so RESEARCH it pesant!

When will this shit stop pumping?

Attached: rocket.jpg (800x419, 34K)

daily reminder that QNT is only listed on sketchy, low volume exchanges and nobody with any sizable stack of QNT can actually sell them for the current price.

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Y'all use the literal exact same FUD for LINK and VIDT, how is anyone still falling for this

Because they’re joking. And anyone who believes it is stupid lol

the amount of retards in this thread is fucking astounding.
stay poor, faggot ass curry stinkin' street shitters

Attached: 1559247598997.jpg (179x282, 8K)

This shit is going to dump. Take profit now, buy the dip. Increasing price, decreasing volume, incredibly steep trendline.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06 0 00102445 QUANT BTC - CoinPaprika chart - CoinTrader Pro.png (1482x648, 49K)

Sup Lain

>selling a parabolic advance

ISHYGDDT

I have 3.5k QNT and 55k Link. Would you redistribute one way or the other?

I have a feeling QNT will dump in the next couple of days

Buy more link bro. Be one of the few smart QNT holders who sell

LOL nope. Almost everyone in my LINK ico-pool has been buying Quant since the past few weeks. Why you ask?
Our firm did an extensive research on Quant and came to a conclusion that Quant has more ROI than LINK at this current stage.

why tf did you need to pool for the link ico? it was 7 eth max per adress.

got in with 3 accounts