ETH tenthening 2021

Who is ready for tenthening ? Inflation will reduce by 10x in 2021.
Warning. You need atleast 100 ETH before you gamble in shitcoins

Attached: download.png (179x282, 4K)

inflation won't matter once proof of stake is in effect, from 2020 january.
if you stake your ETH you will always gain more than the inflation (taking advantage against those who don't stake), so your share of total amount of ETH will always grow bigger and bigger, never shrink regardless of what the inflation is

yes, in addition to that pos fomo will take this much higher

Frens how risky is pos? There are rumors that it will be possible that some coins will be slashed.
Ethereum is going to 10k at least, so the possibility of a node - 320k -being slashed is too dangerous.

dont stake right away. no one knows how it will play out. wait and watch

Haven't touched ETH in a while, I did read about the "tenthening" and it sounds juicy. Just bought a bunch of ETH (35) with BTC... Plan on buying more if it drops.

checked. wait and see if the best approach here.

nigga how rich are you. I'm at 32 eth and I'm buying every fucking month

ye is good

I don't know why you even bother with ETH when there is FLETA the south korean eth killer!

Attached: New FLETA logo 1.jpg (280x214, 10K)

ever notice how literally every coin is a first mover scam? its all about getting in early and dumping on the late adopters. once the price of eth gets high only the early stakers will have enough eth to stake. this will create yet another cartel like the miner cartels that run bitcoin.

There are already 30 fucking blockchains that are faster with less fees. The people have chosen Eth you fool. Quit shilling shit coins.

well the difference is, you can be a PoW miner with no stake in the technology. if a coin fails and gets abbandoned you switch to another, have no inlclination to keep the currency legit after a certain point.

with proof of stake, you must have actual STAKE in the currency. you are very much inclined to keep things legit and lucritive to everyone, so your stash doesn't lose its value

poorfag with only 10.22 eth
i hope i make it.

33 eth checking in

explain how this improves eth

once we're proof of stake (jan 2020 phase 0) we dont need miners as much, by 2021 they'll be removed so 10x insurance reduction

or something to that effect

What a useless shitcoin lmao

Double digit EOY

noice

you guys should look into ETC becoming interoperable with ETH and implementing keccak PoW, the entire ecosystem is about to be big

How many ETH to make it?

i need to gamble shitcoins to get 100 eth faggot

1000 of these

Attached: 0xbtc.png (666x771, 104K)

ew thats a pajeet coin

ETH just kicked it into high freaking gear... Hell. Yeah. This is going to be amazing!

This is exactly what ETH needed. They must have taken Vitalik aside and said, "Look dude... enough of this commies shit... We're capitalists. Let's help those who invested in us. Let make some $$$$ and build ETH City!!"

Go for Ethereum Classic instead

Attached: 343px-Ethereum_Classic_Logo.svg.png (343x555, 19K)

actually it's a pajeet discord tranny scam token

if it dumped hard I would consider it. Too high right now for me.

does that mean anything at all? or are you basically saying you don't like it, but aren't able or willing to explain why?

With the tenthening implemented in 2021 we could very well see an ATH that matches BTC... This literally breaks all prior future projections of where ETH could end up... If BTC were to hit 200K we now could see 100K ETH to possibly very well flipping BTC. I was always hesitant to say ETH could flip BTC but with 2.0, the tenthening, and over all mass adoption of smart contracts this is now a serious possibility. ETH is now in a league in it own. It's no longer an alt coin.

hope so

I'll wipe my ass with FLETA only...

Say it with me: ETH is no longer an alt coin. This changes EVERYTHING.

The Tenthening is real.

>100K ETH
my family would be filthy rich for 5+ generations at least

10knis reasonable , 100k .oooo

Interest rate is dependent on how many people stake. If you're one of the first you're gonna print money

Everyone should have 5 to 10 ETH as a back up. Do the math if ETH goes to 25K you need about 50 to make it.

There will be pools ? can you deposit more than 32?

There'll be pools in my huge backyard

>can you deposit more than 32
no everyone will be limited to stake at most 32 ETH per social security number

All these bullish posts getting all these dubs.
Kek is with us anons.

Is 100 eth enough to make it frens?