Thinking about selling, guys. The whales have asserted for years that it's a .1/btc coin...

Thinking about selling, guys. The whales have asserted for years that it's a .1/btc coin, but it KEEPS ON FUCKING BLEEDING.
The dream is over, isn't it?
...Isn't it...?

Attached: PzHu2yli_400x400.png (400x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/monero-discloses-bug-allowing-xmr-to-be-stolen-from-exchanges
getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/coinbase.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They just recently admitted that xmrs could be produced out of thin air.. so yes.. the dream is in fact..over

cointelegraph.com/news/monero-discloses-bug-allowing-xmr-to-be-stolen-from-exchanges Sauce

1500$ eoy

It will officially be over when world governments ban and criminalize owning it because it is only used for tax evasion and funding drug trade and terrorism. Until then it will just bleed since people know what is coming.

i buy more

Attached: 1557964964856.png (499x500, 58K)

Depends on how powerful you think the marketing fags still are. Xmr from a rational pov never had a chance, if we are going to see a second marketing bubble like 2017, it could easily moon

lmao every time at this fud
OMG TERRORISTS!!!
Dudes, same applies TO FUCKING CASH.

Monero is actually being used as currency, something bitcoin can't ever achieve.
Low tx fees, fast transactions... and actual real world usage on darknet markets for example.
It's so good even criminals love it. Like actual cash.
One day everybody will use XMR. Deal with it FUDDers.

All crypto will get banned in that case. BTC, ETH etc. can be used untraceably too with some gimmicks. Not everything is linked to your Coinbase account.

>imagine being this retarded

I think when september rolls around and every american realizes that moving their money from decentralized exchanges to coinbase is a taxable event, you will see a lot of sats going into XMR.

But even beyond that I hold it because who knows, one day I might want to have a few grand in untraceable money.

>actual real world usage on darknet markets
Its used far less than BTC or LTC

?

Not actually true. Everyone washes with monero (xmr.to for example) and use it whenever accepted.
XMR is 2nd most accepted coin on biggest darknet market, right after BTC. BTC Is king for legacy reasons only.
LTC is used far less.

>xmrs could be produced out of thin air

Pic:
>it does not allow coins to be created or of thin air

Attached: 1_v-w0a17_lbZK4YjxbJJQBA.jpg (1057x1280, 290K)

Fair point
Read the article this morning, couldn’t remember it 100%
My point still stands, a top 10 coin shouldn’t have these kind of problems

>Coinbase
What? You can't buy XMR on coinbase, or can you on pro?

Every coin has bugs retard

dear lord we are reaching levels of newfag that should not be possible

getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/coinbase.html
>Coinbase Transaction
>A special type of transaction included in each block, which contains a small amount of Monero sent to the miner as a reward for their mining work.

Coinbase is a technical term. It is a transaction that goes to a miners wallet when they mine a block. Some faggots named a company after it.

kek

Watch them release it soon and then re-short it at 300-400

This shit was like 50 cents a few years ago. Move on. I suggest SNTVT.

>Bitcoin was sub $1000 two years ago. Move on

there is an infinite supply of monero. I still don't get how people don't understand this.

Attached: 1512324627575.png (498x467, 17K)

>Since Monero's tail emission is linear, the annualized inflation rate will forever decrease towards zero starting from the initial 0.9% rate.
I assume the picture you posted is your portrait?

>thinking a deflationary currency will win
Never. Going. To make it.

Good luck with forensics on XMR blockchain.

Thats not what i said
Have sex you seething newfag

>lower inflation than BTC and less Monero in circulation until 2040

Attached: 0*QKXPh-8tvW-GfNft..png (709x417, 64K)

>was $83 at the beginning of this month
>is now $97
>just keeps on bleeding

Attached: bbad.gif (350x250, 2.23M)