LITION BREAKOUT CONFIRMED!

We're going to the moon, boys!

Hahaha! What now, fudsters? Stay poor!

Attached: LIT Breakout.png (858x560, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lition.io/docs/Lition_Whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was all due to one whale market buying 100k LIT

Yeah we're going to 0.0025 this week.

How? Devs and investors literally said they will keep the token below 60 cents because otherwise the network is too expensive and loses its usability..

Unsubstantiated FUD.

Its literally in a published article by one of the devs how can this be fud? Check the website

If you're too retarded to drop a link then you should probably kill yourself

From what I understand its talking about transaction fees, not cost per coin. Read the whitepaper for anyone who's concerned.

lition.io/docs/Lition_Whitepaper.pdf
ctrl+f

Bullshit.

There is nothing in there which backs up the statement in The only reference similar to what you've said is the discussion about keeping transaction costs low because the next nearest competitor is around the 50-60c per transaction mark.

So you can stop fucking lying any time you like, cunt.

Attached: diane abbott.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Since when did I lie? I'm saying what was said in the whitepaper, specifically the section about transaction costs. It's the only place mentioning 60 cents in the entire paper so I assume that's where the bullshit claim of "keeping the token below 60 cents" came from.
I'm not trying to back up anything that said. Cunt.

I can't find anything about 60 cents in WP/
Please show.

It’s a biz meme lol how new can you be?

Page 9 - Feature 2 Low Transaction Costs.
It mentions it, just talking about "execution's [that] can cost up to USD 0.60" on the ETH network and their goal being transactions that cost less than 0.01USD to be sustainable.
I thinks that's the part where some have pulled the 60 cent token limit out of.

Can't understand shit, fuck its sucks to be a brainlet.

Yeah look I'm considered barely literate by the state so take everything I say with a lake Eyre amount of salt m8.

Great. Now how do I buy it with leverage?

You can't. You'd also get rekt with the disparity between buys and sells anyway. You don't need leverage with LIT. It's gonna moon so fucking hard anyway.

I have eth floating around that i need to get back in LIT. Is it gonna drop below .001 ETH in the next 24 hours or should i aim higher? absolutely do not want to buy this top, though.

Then you’re going to get left behind

It just broke the ATH, so no, it's not going any lower. I'd get in now if I was you.

This FUD meme is like the cup of coffee shit - it's 100% fabricated. Prove me wrong.

By the way what's the reason behind this supposed moon? I have some LIT still that i keep in case of moons. but i gotta get more..

You didn’t do research? This is the most promising low market cap coin in the entire crypto space right now

Imagine holding bags of Vishnu's Internet Digital tokens and having no LIT

The reason?

>Partners with SAP (Huge company with giant mcap)
>Got start-up grant from Microsoft
>Partners with German authorities
>Mentioned in forbes twice
>Connections to big banks
>Big ad campaign in Cologne - huge city
>Supplying energy to over 200 German cities
>Established company that actually knows what they're doing
>75% of team has PhD's.
>Not even 9 million dollars in market cap (fucking unreal!)
>New tech (private/public blockchain)
>Soon listed on top exchanges

Attached: Lition.png (1352x1256, 509K)

This user gets it. LIT AF.

At least make it to binance first, I'm not putting money into garbage exchanges.

Ok just wait for us to 10x first

I have done some, but even though it sounds promising, you never know with crypto. It's not that i don't believe, i just want to hear your reasons. Last bull run i wasn't into coins nearly this new, since i didn't want to bother with the additional exchanges. Dumb move but oh well.

Thanks user, i was looking for something like that.

Backed by SAP
SAP CTO is an advisor on the board
Team has worked in some of the best corporations in the world
Mainnet launch soon
Binance Dex launch soon
Real revenues already from energy use case
This technology can also be used in financial services and healthcare

>LITION WARS 100k LIT free giveaway
Idk bout this coin, shilled too much

you guys are complete idiots thinking this won't moon barely any fuck in crypto twitter / youtube knows this coin exists. This is link 2.0 (no disrespect to link)but this can probably pump more

Then don’t buy, honestly nobody cares cause of how sure of a bet this is

Yeah, it can literally go to a 2-3 bn mcap this year or early next year. Imagine seeing a gem like this, being told what it's about, everything can be confirmed.. And yet you go "Naah, stupid scam shit".

Some people fucking deserve to be poor.

Attached: Litty the Train.png (566x566, 402K)

link was shilled "too much" and im sure you didnt buy it, this is the second big moon spoon fed on a silver fucking platter you nigger

Sounds good to me, thanks for helping out a brainlet

Yeah probably won’t. It’ll go up but there are likely better returns to be played.

i like trains

what exchange are you niggers using?

IDEX is top

hotbit (no kyc) & idex are good

let's do this, it will be a long journey to the top, but I am not afraid.

Attached: tyjeryjtrhbdf.jpg (640x310, 29K)

Don’t do hotbit, sell books are very thin and you will overpay. iDEX is best

I’ve said this since two weeks ago. The hardest part for us LIT marines will be having iron hands at a mere 10x

Good FUD
but sorry its going to 100$ EOY

Attached: 100EOY.png (1637x516, 263K)

i've got 36k lit, but Quant VIDT price rise are looking very sexy, should I put some into them or their run is over?

Terrible FUD, the transaction costs will be pegged to 1 cent. This will automatically adjust based on the USD value of LIT

This will reward the stakers with more compensation in terms of LIT initially, and once this project matures will mean more in USD and less in LIT for the stakers due to higher number of transactions.

I will sell at 6.6 bucks, that is roughly a 100x from all time low. I expect BTC dominance to be 58% when that happens, I will then put my bags into a medium sized alt like FTM and ride that for an easy 3x and then retire

Maybe I’m crazy, but I think I’m 12 months time this will be 1B market cap

i am trying to buy on hotbit but nobody takes my orders..this is not okay
SELL ME YOUR LIT RIGHT NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not crazy just dumb as a rock

Pajeet shitcoin will never be above $0.60 devs confirmed this. It makes the platform unusable. Don't be a sucker and fall for the LIT pump & dump

you had three fucking days dip, now you are late and the train is leaving, what were you thinking user?

How much of your stack did you lose on the swing?

Haha, you fucking clown. It's not what they said. You've just been debunked in two separate threads, including this one, you brainlet. How stupid are you?

What an obnoxious, helpless nigger you are. Buy my bags @10$ or stfu.

Attached: ewwww.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Jesus fuck just use idex. It's the only exchange you can actually profit from

well I guess we will see in a week or two what happens when we reach 60 cents and whether the magic barrier your pulling out of your ass will be working.

Oh no no no looks like I triggered some shills. What's the matter boys, scared anons will realise the truth?

Sketchy devs
Never above 60 cents
90% of tokens still uncirculated
Huge giveaway which will cause constant dumps

Oh no no no

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

You can tell it’s the same swinglitting retard in every thread cause he always says “oh no no no”

Cringe as fuck

this is top low tier fud holy shit go read a book nigger

>oh no no no no
>Being so dumb that he gets recognized on an anonymous fourm

Pic related.

Attached: yikes.png (464x618, 257K)

Attached: LINK BOOMER.png (692x390, 192K)

>when one meme troll ass ravages all the shills
Lmfao this fucking coin.

Hello mouthbreather.

>huge sell wall accompanied by big market sells
do the needful sirs

this. discord shills in this thread are laughable morons with heavy bags. Under 60 cent is necessary for the project to strive. This will dump hard

AHHHH I already have a LITbag from last week's price but do I double down or do I diversify and go 50/50 QNT/LIT?

ATH and heavy bags

Pick one fag

Why don't you spend time shilling your own bags instead of fudding other's bags? I don't get it.. Not that it matters to LIT hodlers, cause your FUD is so fucking weak that no one believes it.

While you've been fudding, we've just hit a new ATH. Think about that for a second. Keep fudding, kek.

Unfortunate I never saw this when reading the whitepaper.

When FUDing, you have to expect people to have read the whitepaper. Or atleast dont use it as your source if whatever youre saying was never in it.