Coinbase withdrawal limits

What's yours, and did you get it increased?

What justification did you give, and why do they ask for bank statements?

I have $900,000 in crypto currently and want to get prepared.

Attached: bitcoinbubbletothemoon.png (397x222, 160K)

>plebbit spacing
>filename
>question/dempgraphic thread
go away

10K limit withdrawal

there not gonna let u cash out more than 50K.

ask around

you need a better plan dumbfuck

you're gonna need like to be on 10 exchanges and KYC on the local p2p sites and work ur ass off watching price and being 5% under when selling

Attached: 1500628548641.jpg (351x329, 16K)

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-08-21 à 00.29.10.png (633x516, 82K)

mine is 10k as well but I know of people that have six digit limits. If you trade big size they'll raise it without many questions

>convert BTC to USD on cuckbase
>withdraw 10k every 24 hours

well that's how i did it, and had no issues. other option is bitstamp, but they're a lot more nosy. cuckbase never asked my networth.

Try Gemini

I got 10k limit
>going to tell them I believe in chainlink as a reason to increase my withdrawal limit

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-065803.png (760x524, 331K)

Isn't this called structuring and isn't your bank gunna turn you over to the feds?

100k here. I suggest everyone increases their limit now just to be prepared.

if you've been verified for a while they will up it to £100k weekly.
At least that's what mine is.
>KYC Verified 3years.

Also where u gonna cash out TO lol

In the UK as soon as anyone pushes more than 10K at a time into a non business bank acct the stops fire and they freeze u. 100K over a year forget it. I know couple ppl this happened to.
using a business bank acct is the only way to hold a mil.

Speak to people who done this before.

Got mine increased to 50k after coinbase listed LINK

Was arbitraging binance and coinbase for the first 3 days and hit my limit every time I could, as it's a rolling 24 hours
Sent a request day 1 telling them I was arbing them and binance and creating more volume and paying more fees to them and I'd like to be able to do it without waiting so much for my 24h rolling limit

No LinkedIn, no bank statement
Got it approved in 48 hours
Not sure if it's cause I was constantly hitting the 10k withdrawal limit during that time or not. Also sad as fuck the arbitrage is done now, made over $3000 off that, fuck you coinbase for limiting me so hard I could have made so much more

Not really... the rule is any movement of >10k needs to be reported....structuring is trying to move $8k so you stay under reporting mandate.
Once you hit 10k its reported anyway, there is no 'structuring' per se.

brits are cucks...

I don't understand these limits to begin with. They claim to only hold your money for you?

o they might report to authorities i have issues with that just didn't want to answer indiscreet questions.

also i used EUR not USD

Not true. As long as you can prove source of funds you are fine.

im not british, but revolut is british and i've put 50k eur on that account from bitstamp and coinbase with absolutely 0 questions asked

250k withdrawal limit
youre a retard

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 126K)

user that's not your withdrawal limit

You're likely at 10k too unless you've applied for higher
Go on cb pro and try and withdraw USD to your bank account

bitstamp has no limits. they just check for big withdrawals and it may take a few days.

wire transfer is my withdrawal idiot. even my paypal withdrawal is 25k. get fukt u fag

Lol you're wrong

$1000 says you have never withdrawn anything more than $10,000 from crypto once.
Because you cant, you don't understand coinbases extremely simple UI

As a follow up literally every single person in this threads account levels page looks exactly like yours, mine included. The limits are identical.

Now try and actually withdraw USD you absolute brainlet

HURR DURRRRRRRR

>quads
>retard tax
Sell signs

>samefag probably
675 on 45k, il take it lmao

Let it be known that I am the biggest cock sucker to post in this thread
Maybe my wire limit is so high because I've been using cb for 5 years, didn't realize others here didn't have high wire limits

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-092458_Coinbase.jpg (1439x1236, 350K)

Okay I was wondering about this. Coinbase app says my limit is 250k wire like user here But coinbase pro says 10k. What does this mean anons?

Coinbase pro was gdax before the name change. You can wire transfer directly from pro to your bank without having to pay any fees just like you could with gdax Coinbase is the normie version simpler to use but fees attached. At least thats how ithought it was. May have chnaged now

Ignore my post I am an absolute drooling retard
Have never used wire to cash out because I've only done small amounts through venmo to people I know IRL to avoid taxes , and because I don't want to cash out any large amount of my crypto for a few years

The other user is right I am a retard. For large cashouts use wire, the withdrawal limit applies to transferring via not wire transfer , as well as transferring off coinbase to other wallets
Wire transfer works for any large amount, (over 25k i believe) I am an absolute dumb fuck.

Yeah Ive been around since gdax. I don’t understand why my limits are different though. I use the same account to login to both. I never cared before but now I’ve got 80k worth of link in my Cbpro account and idk if I should keep putting more in.

Never cash out your Link. You will be able to use spend it directly by design. Stake it and spend the residuals.

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-140729_Chrome.jpg (1439x1266, 263K)

Trash fiat systems are about to die, you're much better off with useful digital assets for storing your value. Cash out in the new monetary paradigm if the elites in charge manage to install another one.

thanks for owning up to it. just realize not everyone on biz is a larper. you will make it

thats a nice stack. not life changing but pretty close. congrats. i think the limits are there so people dont abuse the no fee withdrawal, thats just my guess though. coinbase has to make money after all

So even with fee of $25. Max withdrawal is $250k per wire per day?

I unironically sent them pic related along with something like "gib higher withdraw limits pls, i bought eth in 2015" and they made mine 200k.

Attached: 34r.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

Yeah but you just prove where they came from. Crypto isn't illegal. They'll unfreeze and you'll just get fucked with taxes instead

Its per week and the fee will be much higher than that

Damn. If link $1k eoy, it take years to get money off CB. Anyone able to get higher than 250k wire withdrawl?

25k daily
been kyc since 2013