Have about 35k euro coins lying around

Should I diversify into QNT; LIT, VIDT, FTM and RLC or just become a VIDT whale? VIDT has the best token supply, I would instantly be top 40 wallet with 0.9% of supply compared to the others

Attached: 1562295821961.jpg (1023x1083, 530K)

I'd go VIDT/QNT 50/50 with that amount, personally.

You should buy 15 quant and send me it pls

Whatever you do, put majority in VIDT. Most bullish graph/orderbook and fundamentals. And the biggest factor ofc being binance listing this quarter.

>And the biggest factor ofc being binance listing this quarter.
This is how we know you're a pajeet wanting to pump his bags. Team has no money for listing and they tried to bribe and contact Binance, ensuring they will never get listed because it's a legal liability.

Diversify your risk and grab a suicide stack of ZBUX, before it gets listed on CMC next week. Microcap at only $800k, with max of 1.5m coins. This will take off hard

>Team has no money for listing and they tried to bribe and contact Binance
Source? How do you know they haven't gotten investments aside the revenue? Do you know all their assets?
>Team has no money for listing and they tried to bribe and contact Binance, ensuring they will never get listed because it's a legal liability.
This is complete speculation.

Why would you not buy the utility token that solves the smart contract connectivity problem?

Also this is the same faggot posting in every thread since last week with his moon pic Guy is fudding fulltime, wonder why?

Attached: 1560563541818.jpg (184x139, 9K)

All in QNT.

Ignore all of those for now and do research on Orion Protocol, a liquidity aggregation protocol for connecting all exchanges to each other and finding the best prices for your buy and sell orders.

same that's a patrician folio

Become a VIDT whale. Depending on what happens with the market this year you could make over a million. At the very least you'll make substantial gains with the tier 1 exchange listing.

Don't listen to the lazy FUD from people who are secretly accumulating VIDT. Don't bother with other tokens. Just go all-in on VIDT.

yes user, your proposed idex shitcoin mutual fund sounds great

All in on VIDT.

> Die slow, swingvidter, die slow.

Attached: swingVidter_die.jpg (1200x1392, 638K)

okay I did my research, I am listening, I don't have a company or sth, how high are the chances to get a shot in the private presale? Might throw another 20k (apart from the original 35k) into it if i get in

May your wallet slowly bleed to zero.

All in

Attached: D51EDFDD-5E1B-42BF-A74C-41D4F5B8137A.jpg (802x802, 324K)

> Go against Vidt and get eaten you scum SwingVidter. You will never see 125K Gwei ever again. Die slow fudder

Attached: bend_the_fkn_knee.jpg (1114x1811, 664K)

>Source? How do you know they haven't gotten investments aside the revenue? Do you know all their assets?
You can see that they've sent money to Binance over 180 days ago. They cannot contact exchanges. And you can look up their filings to get a general assessment of their financials if you have doubts.

>>Team has no money for listing and they tried to bribe and contact Binance, ensuring they will never get listed because it's a legal liability.
>This is complete speculation.
Binance wants millions of dollars and more than 1% of the supply for a listing. How are they going to pay for that? V-ID is a legit company, but it's a small company. Exchanges have to approach companies, companies cannot approach exchanges. Everyone knows this.

No, I'm not that guy.

Attached: vidt.jpg (600x600, 182K)

kino meme

the vidt whitepaper is only 10 pages and doesn't look impressive at all.

Attached: 2145123414.jpg (360x420, 84K)

That's not even a question worth worrying about.
Become the whale you were always meant to be!

It's 40+ pages you brainlet, literally anyone can look it up on their website. Shit tier FUD
I would do ~40% QNT, 40% VIDT, 20% LIT. But whaling VIDT might be a decent play too. Diversifying is just safer

/ourcoin/. I will pull 6 figures out of this in a years time

Verified (with eyes)

Attached: verifywitheyes04.jpg (500x375, 394K)

You get VIDT if you want 350k in less than a year.

10mm marketcap, guaranteed 10x.

I am personally 50/50 LIT and VIDT but I would suggest not going 100% on any of those shitcoins, if you want a moonshot then sure those are all good options, if you don't want to risk getting dumped on you should go 70% into a better project and 30% into any of those coins in my opinion

50:25:25, vidt:qnt:lit