VIDT

Are you really going to miss out again, user?
This shit is a sleeping giant with actual fundamental value. It's a fucking steal at the current mcap ($10m), and even redditards are smart enough to see that.

Accumulate now or enjoy never making it.

Attached: vidt.jpg (394x394, 13K)

Uhhhhhh what are the tokens for

So let me get this straight: a company uses a blockchain ecosystem to help manage and validate client files, and you believe bringing a bunch of anonymous NEET posters into the mix will make the value of the token sky rocket?

Wouldn't this wildly fuck up the companies purpose of the tokens?

low effort fud

20k C O M F Y stack

Attached: 1BE7E392-2139-4A43-8CED-E34754BC7224.jpg (665x654, 166K)

its for getting holders making speculative gains off it

A vehicle for the file data. You could have known this with just 2 min of research.

the customers don't buy VIDT though, everything is paid for and dealt with in fiat. the token is just a backend part of their verification process, token has no value to an investor

I just sold half my stack (14k) for 147 vits about an hour ago. Diversifying into QNT or LIT or RSR. VIDT has really limited growth potential

this, it's a chuck e cheese token that only has any value in v-id's backend api.

Only project I rate higher than vidt at this time is link, lit and RSR. This is solid. A lot of the top 120 do not have half the quality of vidt.

man why didnt i do the same

checked and chuck e cheesepilled

well there was only room for one of us. I crashed the order book from 151 to 138 or whatever it's at now

Get your stack before T1 exchange listing next week.

source: dude trust me

Their website says q3 user. It's currently q3. So you have at most 2 months.

just use your eyes lol absolute shitcoin

Someone explain to me what is the incentive for the price to go up, besides speculation and the shares later on?

The burns are done in a pool of tokens that are separated from the market. This isn't of any value to the investor. Companies pay fiat to validate files, they couldn't care less (and probably don't even know) what the price is on the exchanges.

Someone debunk this fud for me... I'm about to be bluepilled.

VIDT scares the utter fuck out of tranny shills. It’s the only one that gets its memes copied, specifically FUDed against, etc. Got a huge stack and won’t sell for a years time, and then I will use the other half of my stack to obtain equity and passive income from the revenues of this company. Shit is so tight, I don’t even mind the FUD attempts because I pick up cheap viddies for a quick flip every single time.

they buy back coins from the market at the current rate. so they buy your bags with their profit while reducing the supply.

The problem is that they buy more if the price is lose and less if the price is high so they're really not trying to push the price up they're keeping the price from getting too high or too low.

what? they buy back a certain amount not just as they like to

Working product with working revenue generating partnerships in an untapped sector with a lot more to come. Multi year long roadmap, burns and buybacks, competent and long term focused team, etc. The fact that it’s ALREADY top rated and top used coin on stateofdapps with such a low cap and doesn’t get the most obvious pajeet shilling should be a sign of its value.

What do you think the all time high will be next year?

I know these facts, but why are these tokens in my wallet of any value? Because the supply diminishes slowly? That alone doesn't give it value. I'm not exactly going to use them to validate either, since going with a fiat plan would be much cheaper.

The only thing is buying the shares.

its DUMPING

Are they? Most of plebbir I've seen downvoting anything VIDT related
They don't buy the token itself because it's bought for them to make things easier. The whole reason a lot of crypto isn't used is barrier to entry, and this solves that for the target market. Customer buys a package, VIDT is used to keep a transparent record for the validation wallet and store fingerprints of files on the blockchain for validation later (takes ~5 seconds and even one pixel difference is recognized). Not fucking ticket science
Yep, same feelings I was getting with LINK and QNT. The FUD is similar too. Still see brainlets calling "SCAM" and "WORTHLESS TOKEN" on all three

It's 10% of the volume businesses use. So if the price goes up less tokens are burned.

1100 stack - not sure if i'm gonna make it user. I got rope on order just in case.

Why are any of these shitcoins worth anything? Why is LINK worth more than a dollar?

Since troglodytes don't get it - the fiat being used by clients is to remove the barrier to entry. It still gets converted to VIDT because it needs to be used to store the file's fingerprint on the blockchain, allowing it to be validated against future versions of the file to ensure it's legitimate, and it also lets anyone see the revenue of V-ID because you can see all transactions in the validation wallet. Complete transparency.

But by all means, buy fucking Bitbean or dead EVE

$50 plus dollars just waiting to happrlen