How can i profit from my crippling panic attacks?

How can i profit from my crippling panic attacks?

Attached: 9bbpoezwljh21.jpg (1080x1349, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/flaqueEau/status/1139619784281088000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy COSS

All women are whores.

does her shit smell like shit or is it a different smell?

propanalol and meditation

my panic attacks have unironically guided me through life. I think they're my body subconsciously telling me to GTFO of whatever situation I'm in. They got me to change careers and I'm much happier for it.

On point! May be very hard to handle from time to time but it leads to the right way if accepted.

I want to sniff her asshole

i had a major one on my mother's funeral today

Rip user
I come from the alternative dimension where you are CEO of that first company youve quitted from after having that panic attack in the bathroom

Make a YouTube series on it. Plenty of anxious people are making money by sharing their story.

Film it and put on LinkedIn and YouTube. You will gain an audience of followers with similar issues

Invest in companies that make Xanax. I don’t look at it but I’m sure Pfizer is making bank.

what if literally everything makes me panic.
>being at work
>at the grocery store
>with family, with friends
>being at home panicking about wasting my life but I'm too panicked to do anything useful with it
>insomnia, too anxious to sleep

Is my body telling me to kms? I can't panic if I'm dead.

Attached: 1530336980708.jpg (755x768, 225K)

get some exercise and stop wasting so much on the internet and stop smoking weed (or start if you havent yet)

i know this feeling friend

sell yourself as prostitute

Have sex

Start meditating, go to therapy, if you really need it then use anti-anxiety medication (this can destroy your life if you don't have self control). Look into mindfulness. I suffer from the exact same issue as you - I cannot turn my brain off and keep having racing thoughts. It's a tough battle but you need to take it slow.

Im in the same boat user. 1-2mg xanax actually helps when shit hits the fan. Ask psychiatrist, not doctor. Doctors are retarded when it comes to panic attacks

Also, no. Your body is not twlling you to kys. Your amygdala on the other hand, might be a tad overactivated - hence, xanax.

>be me
>stop smoking weed
>panic attacks magically go away
Hmmmmmmmmmm

This guy made an app to cure his panic attacks: twitter.com/flaqueEau/status/1139619784281088000

have sex, incel.

Also, look into lyrica. It's not approved in the USA for anxiety, but its one of the best anti-anxiety medications (not as strong as benzos but they reduce that background anxiety quite a bit)

maybe one or two of those things are making you deeply anxious and they spill out into other activities. I haven't made it yet, but when I do, I suspect the overall bliss of not having to worry about money will make me more calm and patient in general. Also as another user said, Propranolol is a good drug for certain situations. I had panic attacks when forced to do public speaking, but the meds completely solved that issue.

For reals user? I'm sorry man

Fug...

Her name was Roberta paulson.

sadly yes, and her name wasn't roberta

>drugs just treat literal biological issues!! anti depressants help people with ill behaving serotonin receports!!!! i'm not a drug addict, my brain works differently!!!

yep.

your mom is a whore?