Find me a better project. Minuscule mcap, open source tech, no pajeetry announcements of partnerships...

Find me a better project. Minuscule mcap, open source tech, no pajeetry announcements of partnerships, no scammy members dumping the tokens. Markery was released end of june and you can start using it right now!
markery.io/
Volume is picking up a lot. Next vidt right here. A real use case of blockchain.

Attached: 1 j0dpBE1j_iO_X7dhytNFtA.png (875x524, 80K)

50k evelet checking in

Where can I buy?

Link is obv the best ever ever never fucking selllllllllllllllibg hahahaha

Idex

Imagine a mantra of not ever fucking selling as you unload stacks and stacks of garbage upon the brainlet fucks that are chanting it

Keep waiting poorfags

besides link obviously.
if you're not on link rn you're legit retard

>Find me a better project
LINK. All of these projects that get shilled, wheter they're legit or not, are going to use chainlink. What about this do people not understand? Its going to be the industry standard, it can't fail because smartcontracts are the future, and they NEED LINK for adoption.

Attached: 1561860313600.png (1334x750, 879K)

EVEfags hodl link confirmed.

>150% up
>$45000 vol
big yikes

did you see the marketcap user.
can't have a lot of volume without washtrading on a low marketcap gem like EVE
Gotta take some risk man. even 1 eth will bring you nice profits from here

REN is better
Summary of REN: Decentralized zsnarks computations *accross separate blockchains*. The implications of the utility of this is impressive. Just as Chainlink provides "oracle as a service", REN provides decentralized computations and zsnarks atomic swaps to any blockchain ... and even between blockchains.
If you didn't hear me I said: REN nodes provide fungibility and decentralized coin swapping AS A SERVICE TO ANY BLOCKCHAIN ... and BETWEEN SEPARATE BLOCKCHAINS.

Aka - Want to sell your chainlink for Dogecoin? Sent it to the REN network, and it will allow you to set up zsnarks atomic swaps between the DOGE blockchain and the Chainlink token.

Noone can see that 1) you swapped them 2) how much of either you have, or 3) what ratio your coins were swapped for.

You can do this with any crypto to any crypto.

This doesn't even go into REN's ability to shard computations with zsnarks. Meaning you can set up a decentralized computation that runs wherein the network nodes themselves cant even see the code that they're helping you run on the network. You can even specify it such that the nodes don't even know what the input and outputs are that interact with the smart contract.

Imagine waiting like a poor fag

Considering market cap is ~1M depending on which hour you measure it, $40k vol is still a big % of tokens being traded. It's mostly buys. I've been watching the books on this for the past day and there hasnt been any real selling.

Easy 50x from here. Sell once the chain link gang starts to fomo

Commence pump
Bought 25k EVE

>It's mostly buys
Holy fucking shit is this retarded. How can anyone be involved in trading without even understanding the very basic principles of how this works. How fucking retard do you have to be to not understand that there is no buyer without a seller. This is idiocy on levels previously thought to be impossible.

Haha mate mate mate... so you think every platform will use link thats cute

cute indeed

he means it's buyers eating market makers sell orders vs sellers eating market makers buy orders.

already x2 thanks biz

breh this is vidt 2.0
easy 6-7-8mcap

>he means it's buyers eating market makers sell orders vs sellers eating market makers buy orders.
There's no fucking market makers in Devery holy shit y'all are dumb. The 247 shilling of this 2 year old trash coin that lost its JD association and it's it's only partner/user of Devery, Tunisia world food program, is done using them lol this means ppl are trying to hype this up short term to unload their bags. Their markery app is literally for testing right now and they don't have any ideas about what to do with it so they are literally asking people on Reddit to submit ideas. They had a hackathon that paid the winner w whopping $2000!!!

im going to find and murder every single one of you pajeets

nice cope... crying will help

Open source is the future for crypto... centralized shit like VIDT will end up being dumped

Attached: 1562365204867.jpg (680x661, 148K)

Warning to newbies, this is just a group of guys trying to pump their dead project

AION hurry and get in before its too late staking program taking place in December.

Attached: 8A65A79F-3D2E-43D5-AA2D-DEF45341DE67.png (1242x2208, 2.69M)