How much EVE do I need to make it??

Frens... how much eve is enough to make it .... I am just a poorfag college dropout working at ... fuck it im a Vindaloo eating pajeet and I need to buy 4 goats for my father and a proper toilet... so tell me plz how much EVE do I need so I can stop shitting in the street.

- Vifneirownfegnwoe

Attached: jrebgriebfiewbr.png (250x250, 16K)

for you sir 1k EVE should be enough to provide loo

Attached: eveboiz.gif (450x800, 167K)

Do not spend your precious money on this lad. It's a revived meme coin. A whale is manipulating the measly 16k volume/day supply and pumping memes through biz once again.

Well it depends if your fucking the goats

>$16k volume

Whoever is stupid enough to fall these these PNDs deserves to lose money

Attached: devery3.jpg (1024x724, 350K)

Nice cope

Attached: 7C6795B6-8353-4B05-8531-7B4200A2334A.jpg (850x716, 279K)

how do we stop these pajeets from making money on shilling dead projects that biz sold a long time ago? What's next TAU, ARY, PFR, etc?

Aww poor bb... you missed another moon mission?

50k EVE marine here

last time i looked the volume wasn't even $5k
cope

hahaha pnd with fucking 50k organic volume... you morons keep waiting for LINK to what go to 1000000 billion market cap. .

Jow Forums misses out again
Soon reddit and twitter will buy

This is a true shitcoin. Please just look at its price/volume history on coinmarketcap.

>developers work their ass out and finally release working applications
>dead projects

You brainlet scum who never worked with your head a single day in live, you dont even know what developing is. You will be forever poor, trying to jump on mooned vaporware projects.
Just kys, retards like you shall never reproduce.

Fuck ma. Put a buy order in and cross your fingers. Worst case you lose a few bucks best case you fucking make it

Listen to this guy and stay poor af

bought a bag myself too.
marketcap is micro. this project deserves more either way. dont care about pajeets shilling. just means that we bottomed out.
check the charts man

id say 10k atleast

I wonder what kind of dumbfuck falls for this shit

>cant speak english
>is spending literally all his time trying to get people to buy his bags on the internet when he could be building working plumbing infrastructure for his shitty country

india will never be a developed country because of this and you only have yourselves to blame

ahaha wow look at the fucking idex volume now.... you fucking haters on here for the last week saying no one wants this ahahah WELL FUCK YOU

This has moonshot written all over it . Keep waiting to get in user... your only fooling yourself

market cap is sky rocketing, get in while its still possible

Imagine, just waiting for this to go 100x then fomo in at the top.... fucking morons.

Shit, does this have some volume again? Might send my 500k to IDEX, haven't had any liquidity to dump in ages

liquidity is basically shit either way

are you at breakeven yet? i bet you bought you still need a x10 from here to reach it hahahahahahaha

Do it, user. When you make it you can get yourself a pajeet queen like pic related.

Attached: EVE.jpg (640x800, 204K)

ahaha ill never make it so fuck it

they are going all out on the pajpump so this might be a good/last time to dump it

50k eve is enough.

my father will be happy to hear this

thx for the donation sir. theres simply not enough to buy at these prices.

Attached: 1562365204867.jpg (680x661, 148K)

100k eve you dirty street shitter

Been accumulating since it was 30sats this rides gonna be hilarious

man I feel for the morons that are watching this rise and not jumping in on it...like we havent even been shilled on twitter or on reddit yet... we have a long fucking way to go