ONE

*tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop tchop*
MARINE ONE READY FOR TAKE OFF. OVER.

Attached: ONE.png (600x600, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harmony.one/unlock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is unironically the next antshares

well aboard fren

17.5k here. How much to make it?

At least 100k. Buy more. End of Q3 target is 1000 sats.

50k here, going to load up another 50k this week

Wish you luck fren. Remember, we all gonna make it

I'm waiting for COTI to moon and then all-inning on this

130k here
>sitting waiting wishing

Is this going much lower?

I can only get another 12.5k or so a week. I don't make much money at the moment.

420k BLAZE IT

Dank trips. Is this worth buying? I haven't looked into it much; assumed it was a chink scam coin, but the team seems legit at first glance

I'm down 28%...weird my idex shit coin is doing the complete opposite of one.

12 billion total supply, 2 billion circulating. Lmao.

s h i t c o i n

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

>slow and steady
looks like it'll go ballistic from here soon.

It gonna moon

It means that keeping everything the same the price will be 1/6 it of today's price once they unlock all coins per their plan...

Source.

source = basic match you fucking degenerate

>unlock all coins per their plan.
What part of this is 'match' nigger?

here is the unlock schedule. it's got plenty of time to pump.
harmony.one/unlock

I got 50k am I comfy?

Not selling

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-214226_Binance.jpg (1080x2220, 227K)

5M here. patiently waiting

I'm not fucking selling.

Bought 500k around 140 sats. This is the most obvious easy 10x at least moon mission going into the next bull season. Look at the other platform tokens in the top 50. Just sit tight: if this isn't the bottom, it's fucking close. You correctly bought deep red candles on an asset that's the furthest thing from a shitcoin you could get if you read the whitepaper, their closeness with CZ, and being a Binance DEX kickstarter.

What's your plan anons? I'm holding till 10x at least, then I'll have around 100k USD. At that point I'll split half of it off into BTC and ETH, and just hold comfy at that point.

I have slightly less than you, purchased at the same price, and my plan is roughly the same.
I just searched plebbit for mentions of harmony and it isn't even remotely on their radar. The few posts about it have very few comments, and most of them are mocking it as being another muh high tps money grab. Comfy.

7 m here. went from 4->5.5->6->7 m. these prices are good

I hope it doesn’t moon for another few days so I can add to my stack fuck these low prices are dank af.

Harmony will moon long before COTI will. I've got bags of both but ONE is stupid close to ATL it literally won't ever be cheaper than it is now.

Redpill me plz.