Is it valid, biz?

Is it valid, biz?

Attached: 192213D4-C4A1-4AD3-82CB-1EC3473FFE41.jpg (500x808, 28K)

yes.

no
every discipline is basically working in some hellish factory

Every engineer that posts here says their work life sucks.

most likely not
I've known people from both camps and all of them want to kill themselves as user said The part before graduation for liberal arts is true though so at least they get to have fun for a few years.

Attached: 1516944928565.jpg (640x630, 96K)

Fuck no. For engineers it should go even lower into negative territory after graduation. This shit was the biggest mistake of my life.

It really depends.
I have a friend who's living like a queen after graduating as a literal oil painter, she's doing a lot of weird art installations, getting tons of grants, shows and her projects are showed off at major art exhibitions. She gets it, she knows what to do to make money with her skills.
And this is what this all is about. You need to know how to make MONEY with your skills. Your skills on their own, whatever they are, they don't matter if you can't sell them.

No. Thanks to H1B's destroying wages, the engineering one is just a horizontal line across the bottom.
t. Ex-engineer

EE here. Can confirm. Really struggled through school but after I began my career after graduation the stress and financial hardships subsided entirely. I love what I do and peopke respect my career, hard to complain.

the liberal arts major comes from a privileged background (why else would you major in fucking liberal arts) and will not need to worry about financial independence. With engineering major with have to work a stressful, high responsibility job for long hours

I need to hear this.
>t. Computer Engineering graduating in Spring who has stress issues

>dick down a bunch of art hoes and continue after college except working retail or something shitty

Vs.

>beta who at best dicks down fatties or fugly looking hoes while living a shitty life during and after graduation even though he makes enough money to live ok

nah if you're smart engineering is easy as fuck and college can be just as fun. if you find engineering hard i feel sorry for you

t. arizona state

no shit

True but I am hoping crypto can compensate for my shitty choices one day.

Attached: after.jpg (2497x1616, 207K)

Good looking = high quality of life, bad looking = low quality of life

>Math/science

Flat n low all the way through.

dat 300 IQ poster

>majored in construction management

How fucked am I

Liberal art
>get some low paying job
>roasties around, chill people
>all commiserate with high hopes for future dreams and accomplishments
Engineering/IT
>grind your brain to a peg for shekelstein
>no girls, just hundreds of pajeets
>future holds more of the same
Idk man it’s a toss up

Software engineer here

Life is better. Not amazing but better than it was before. I'm respected in the workplace and given lots of freedom and creative direction and when I work my 35 hours per week I get the fuck out of there ASAP. And the pay is amazing

The only issue is I can't work remote which is lame. Boomer ass bosses want us in the office daily.

Move to Seattle you will be good (ton of construction projects) and you’ll stand out from all the software engineers

Im an engineering major and I've been a jobless NEET since graduation
don't fall for the STEM meme

Math girls were best plenty 8-9/10 + smart. Biology was 90% women. (Guess my major). But point is STEM has their fair share of women and they seem to be less problematic than what lib arts produces.

im a neet engineer
i will NEVER work in a wagie cagie factory
life is great

Were you unwilling to relocate? Know a bunch of guys who fucked themselves out of a good job over muh hometown. personally i find escaping into another country rather refreshing than exhausting. Life is boring as it is.