What's the one crypto in your portfolio that you believe in but isn't very popular, and why do you believe in it?

What's the one crypto in your portfolio that you believe in but isn't very popular, and why do you believe in it?

Attached: 1200839.jpg (1080x1351, 97K)

BRRRRRRAAAPPP

holy shit who is this absolute beauty?!

V-IDT

No wait.....STRAP IN.......

Comfy.

big lenny pro bodybuilder

Pi. It's a long way from release, created by people who know what they're doing, and is braindead easy to get in to. The way it's heading, it'll explode on mainnet release. Currently in invite only beta, if you're interested use referral code: SHINKICHI
Minepi dot com

Natalia Trukhina (maiden)/Kuznetsova (married).

LAMDEN TAU ON IDEX - developed from ground up in python. Main net release coming. ATH is $1.72 sitting at $.02 cents because of bear market.

Attached: Capture.png (723x419, 25K)

RLX. I'm in constant contact with the team and know what they're aiming for and how they plan on doing it. It's not a popular crypto, but I believe they can do it. When it happens I'll be sitting pretty.

>id
fuck off, glownigger

Ho leeeee fuck

>beauty

Attached: natalia-trukhina-14783339908p4cl.jpg (1206x1361, 392K)

SYS, they're real innovative long term builders. Great team, great product. Old coin from 2014 but after four+ years of developing its fundamentally top tier.

>weFBI

0xbtc, because ethereum is the future and an immutable SOV native to ethereum is a necessary inevitability. also the huge amount of fud inspires confidence

Been holding CPC since the top, hoping us holders weren't exit scammed

>WEfbi
definately not XMR I swear

Attached: pepe_concern.png (1000x900, 42K)

Tierion

BRAP

The adult market thing is too strong, i told a couple of friends about it, they where instantly interested - if normies with no backgroung knowledge "get it" thats the point where money starts flowing in

I still hold waves. The tech is great and long term its fine. But goddamn does the marketing suck ass.

hot damn, I'm gonna lookup nudes right away!

Iota cus they have tangle

Hydro, for so many reasons I cant even list them all. Hydro labs is basically a company that's working on building their products and they dont have wash trading, ico or hype it's all organic and they stayed alive through the bear market. They will have a p2p payment app that's feeless called hydropay requiring no kyc, a b2b one called hydro x (very low fee) and a wallet they're developing with chainlink called hydro vault which will essentially be the most secure wallet and their own dapp store. There are a couple more products but those are the first 3 coming out soon. The company that incubated them 'hydrogen' will be selling their products as well. The tokens are required for all their apps they have a number of statements and articles about this.

THAT IS OBVIOUS FAGGOT:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

MITH

Cruising flat ATL right now, only way is up

Attached: 1562212093496.png (1130x1186, 602K)

0xbitcoin is the most undervalued crypto right now IMO,

Attached: 0xbtc-girl-1.jpg (633x669, 55K)

BAT or XRP
Technology and Jews