Bitcoin thread

Not a single bitcoin thread on /biz, the only coin that will make you rich.

Stop shilling LIT, VIDT, LINK and just buy the king.

Attached: _99325459_gettyimages-825838988.jpg (660x371, 43K)

VIDT will make me way more bitcoin that just buying butcoin itself.

Did someone say grandpa coin!?

Attached: 1550384636445.gif (336x167, 1.6M)

This. Althought VIDT is a poocoin

FUD harder man.....VIDT is literally the most undervalued gem right now. Most of the top 100 is complete useless vaporware garbage right now.

based BTC

never best aginst the king

Attached: 1562044411607.png (359x373, 168K)

you bitcoin fags are the boomers of the crypto world

Because this is actually a massive bull trap, the fact that biz is so dead in a parabolic rise like this is a huge sign.

Attached: 41C502D2-D513-4C35-9350-3F9824C35B9A.jpg (543x440, 68K)

Genuine question: why people should buy BTC? I mean it won't double its value soon unlike some altcoins do. If I want to be rich fast why invest in BTC?

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-185338_Mimi.jpg (1080x1261, 189K)

getting rich in 5 years is fast

That image did not age well.

What is the best exchange for the newest shit? VIDT, LIT, etc...

Alt season isn't coming this time. Also alts die. Look at top ten coins in 2013. Bitcoin is king for a reason.

Everyone was yelling for grandpa bitcoin to finally die in 2017 and make room for the new king. Etherium was up for the throne. Wake up and smell the ashes. Bitcoin is synonymous to crypto when you talk to normies so everyone who first gets a taste hears about Bitcoin. You can't beat the brand and the meme.

This. I've been holding bitcoin since the very beginning, and I've made a lot more than these shitcoin gaytrader numales. Only the KING will remain.

Bitcoin and Monero are unironically the only crypto that matter

>inb4 but my precious ETH
nope

If becoming rich was so obvious, no one would've lost money during the dotcom bubble. Who would've predicted Amazon and Google would become what they are today?

And you are a newfag
After watching 99% of the shitcoins bleeding satoshi you will become a crypto boomer as well

btc will basically go up infinitely, ethereum is the future of economics. both will survive long term and be a big ass deal

BTC LEL bet u hold stocks and bonds too boomer

this isn't a company its an unchangeable finite independent entity. that 1 bitcoin you have will always be the same or more of a percentage of the total. people need to stop comparing this to the dotcom thing because they're fundamentally different, although market reaction to company tokens is comparable

Other Cryptos are to complicated for them

the giant speculative bubble is a pretty massive similarity though so i think comparisons are fair

How so? We could very well retest 9200 in this month

Shut the fuck up boomer

I wanted to send some bitcorns to someone from binance but they said I had to withdraw a minimum of $25 with fees on top of that.
If the market is somewhat rational bitcoin will slowly but surely be dethroned.

baste

Attached: 1561442476257.png (474x550, 148K)

Yeah, it only dropped $300 since this thread was made

Attached: 1500154601697.png (808x805, 438K)

> what are percentages
Never going to make it.