You only need 85,000 Reserve (RSR) to make it

-current price $0.0035
-highest price it can go according to white paper: $10 (3333x potential)
85,000 x $0.0035 = $300 x 3333x = $1,000,000

Attached: rsr666.jpg (537x348, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reserve.org/blog/initial-circulating-supply-of-rsr
ethplorer.io/address/0x8762db106b2c2a0bccb3a80d1ed41273552616e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bullish chart

rsv + app is launching this quarter

backed by elon musk tier people

$10 end of year

Attached: 777.png (1252x692, 59K)

85k x $10 is not one million.

Why does the white paper so you can go to $10? And why stop there? I'm not trying to argue just wondering

look at circulating supply and then look at total supply. don't buy

what will 7.2MM buy me in a year?
kek

a can of pepsi

this shit is worthless SELL

Weak FUD.

reserve.org/blog/initial-circulating-supply-of-rsr

ok, got my 4M. Done accumulating for today regardless of price action.

Attached: 1562285759259.jpg (601x473, 55K)

Behind the project we do have people from Coinbase and the neo capital. Any other connection for the bullish sentiment ?

if you accumulated during that run you are just hating money lmao

The white paper doesn't say it expects it to go to ten dollars, it mentions it as a price for reserve rights once, to illustrate an example.

only accumulated 500k just then and only on the dips.

I bought some today and try to do my first "longterm" hodl over 1year.
Time for vacation now after the last months, kek.

just want to maintain my position in the top 100 holders.

-RSR can be burned by arbitrators when the price of RSV is over $1 - these will mainly be bots.

-RSR can be burned when the vault ratio exceeds a certain threshold. RSV is stable but the assets that back RSV fluctuate in value. Any excess reserves in the vault over a certain target ratio can be used to exchange $1 RSV for $1 RSR. For example, If the RSV supply is 3.7 billion (Tether) and the vault assets appreciate by an estimated 4% of RSV including transaction fees earned that would burn ~$150 million worth of RSR. That is ~40 billion RSR at current price. This is the real value of holding RSR.

-RSR can be minted when the vault ratio is under a certain threshold. There are risks that the vault is backed with assets that depreciate in value so RSR will be sold on exchanges.

-MakerDAO and Reserve valuations will moon if securities tokens get approved by the SEC. This is the end game. Trillions in assets that can be locked into the protocols and all interest earned on the circulating supply of DAI/RSV goes towards burning MKR and RSR. There is a reason Facebook is getting into the stablecoin issuance market. All these will run on oracles - Chainlink will be fed.

Attached: 5ce4648a881a4d44305dd016_Protocol-Diagram-1.png (2354x1147, 87K)

Your already out of it.
Minimum 4MM + right now already.

read my posts, I went from 3.5M to 4M

Attached: 1513846954450.png (768x752, 168K)

>imagine holding shitcoins during the golden bitcoin bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.99% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have just bought the KING , but you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously, how fucking retarded do you cucks have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You deserve to be poor.

Oh sorry fren, enjoy your 40M Dollar!

Attached: 1494110699553.png (1027x731, 28K)

Corecuck speaking?
BTC is centralized and outdated by now.

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

>ID: 0x
Nice try, eth spy

so price can go over $10? even more bullish now

>it can go $10 according to whitepaper
no it can't

Can someone link me the correct RSR page on etherscan? There's a dozen clones and none of them look right

ethplorer.io/address/0x8762db106b2c2a0bccb3a80d1ed41273552616e8

When bitcoin, or whatever the main crypto currency is in the future, has all the worlds wealth, of atleast a large portion of it, its not going to be volitile. a couple billion movement would not change the price by much at all.

Reserve is useless

After hearing that Peter Thiel was an investor in the project, i became interested in this project ( he was an early investor in Facebook and Paypal, and seems to have a good instinct on these kind of matters).
After reading a bit about the project, I do think it looks good and i might throw in 1K$ or something.

However the blatant shilling, like litterally discord groups that constantly spam RSR threads are a big turn off.
This is different than the constant Link-threads, because most of these threads are organic, people want to talk about Link and discuss news about the project. There is no RSR community on Jow Forums, this thread, as well as the three others in the catalog are not Jow Forums-users just wanting to talk about their investment, they are only there to make people like me buy in, the underlying premise is a zero-sum game - a ponzi-scheme mentality. Where the only way they can make money from RSR if they can sucker people into buying, there is no belief the project can go anywhere on it's own.
It's the same kind of people that shilled Mobius or whatever kind of other token..

(i might still buy, regardless of the ponzi-like-vibe)

>This is different than the constant Link-threads, because most of these threads are organic, people want to talk about Link and discuss news about the project. There is no RSR community on Jow Forums, this thread, as well as the three others in the catalog are not Jow Forums-users just wanting to talk about their investment, they are only there to make people like me buy in, the underlying premise is a zero-sum game - a ponzi-scheme mentality. Where the only way they can make money from RSR if they can sucker people into buying, there is no belief the project can go anywhere on it's own.

Link is also discord groups my dude.

brainlet here.

I read about RSR on their website and skimmed through the whitepaper.

why should RSR go up? why should I buy RSR? I don't understand it yet. can someone please explain.

Attached: 54654654654.jpg (249x157, 6K)

I did one of the RSR threads but as I do really like the concept.
I guess the power of BIZ is not big enough to make the rise that smooth upwards by its own.

>Imagine buying shitcoins during the golden BTC bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.999% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have bought the KING , but instead you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously...how fucking retarded do you have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You niggers deserve to be poor.

>tfw 800,000 RSRlet

Attached: 1526749743637.png (708x1076, 104K)

True, lots of morons in these threads every time. Some are probably reverse fudding or reverse shilling or they are legitimately retarded. Just rate this project for yourself. Biz's IQ is getting lower and lower

Um. My sats have conistently gone up over the last 3 months

anyone knows at what price the investors bought in? I dont want to get dumped on once mainnet hits 2020.

FUCK, I panic sold at the bottom, guess I'm re-buying my suicide stack

you will just panic sell again

Check ICOdrop, it was 0,0011, so pretty "close" to right now. Stil early for sure.

>ack
lol you arent supposed to ever sell your suicide stack

this is a literal scam

So ..how are you guys all planning on getting your money out? Amerifat here and huobi is impossible to get verified on unless not amerifat.....?

>lol you arent supposed
I'll keep that in mind. Still learning.

idex volume is growing so rapidly its incredible

you can withdrawal 700000k rsr a day with no kyc

Just use a VPN like me, I picked a Canadian one, and I can trade on Huobi all I want.