>24
>Never put my pp in a vagina

It’s over for me, lads. My confidence and hope, gone. Even if I have sex now I will never succeed at anything. I had 1000000 chances and I blew them all, that’s the worst part

Attached: 5742C461-1185-41E7-8C3B-43CD0F42C0B6.png (1369x770, 161K)

>24
>will never succeed at anything
bitch statistically you probably have over 50 years left on this shitty planet that's plenty of time to get some shit done

if you had 100000000000 chances then you'll probably have more, learn from your mistakes.

I'm so sorry bro. Maybe you will have better luck next life?

Well if you decide it's over then it is.
Isn't that depressing? It should be inspiring. Only thing stopping you is you

Had sex when I was a 14 year old lad. With a 17 year old bitch

based

I lost my virginity at 24.
Didn't really bother me that much, only seldom. I knew i never really made the effort to lose it, so the fact i hadn't didnt bother me as much. and i was confident if i did want to i could make it happen fairly easily, but i didn't want to just fuck someone off of tinder for some reason.

Well next thing i know i was gaming a woman for a little while, and lost my virginity to a qt japanese girl.
Honestly? not a big deal. but maybe i didn't feel bothered enough in the first place, which is why i didnt really care much when i finally lost it

i thought blowing it all was the best part....

>Business & Finance

Don't forget to sage.

26 year old kissless virgin here, get on my level

33 year old archmage checking in. You guys have much to learn.

get a hooker

22 yo kissless virgin checking in. We'll find ourselves virgin qt asian waifus once we make it boys, no need to worry

do some mdma and go clubbing you fucking loser

You’re joking, right?

Who cares, life is short. Just make something out of it, doesn't have to be perfect.

I detected no sarcasm in that post user.
How does it feel to be a 33yr archmage? Sex out of meaningful relationships have been a waste of time, IMO you’re not missing much

*snib*

Attached: how wojak lost his ear.png (989x658, 72K)

kys normalfag scum

You haven't tried hard enough. Online dating is just a numbers game. Come up with a basic script and develop it over time by testing what works and gets additional conversation and what doesn't. Message women till you get one that accepts your advances. Don't he discouraged or hung up on one girl just move on if they don't bite.

Attached: 86579687.jpg (1280x1812, 520K)

Penis in the vagina in the present or future is way better than penis in vagina in the past. So you really haven't lost anything.

My 25 year old friend WAS the same. But he went to Thailand with 2 of his friends, fucked a different whore every night for 2 weeks, started drinking with them before taking them home after a few nights there and came home a new man. If his confidence was at 2% when he left, it was at 101% when he got home.
People underestimates the amount of confidence girls can give you, so just pay for pussy and get legit pussy later on. It's just the way it is nowadays and it's getting normalized faster than mentally unstable transvestites.