Selling le mozzarella on Amazon

Italian here
I have access to the best cheeses, wines, mozzarelle, and I would like to send it to you burgers for a X3 in price.
I would like to do it on Amazon.
Another thing I would like to do is to market my shop on facebook or forum ''expat''
This is probably a bad idea/already inflated idea/competion etc.. tell me your opinion please
If not mozzarella, I would like to sell (to burgers) particular italian food (obv at x3) or any italian niche product
I think there is a lot of money to be made in the niches, in the niches that no one knwos yet, example: ''particular neapolitan musical instruments''
things like this

Attached: mozzarella.png (259x194, 64K)

no one wants your disgusting eurogrease, Mario, we can make it here

Va a dormire, coglionazzo

I buy premium mozzarella from Mexico

Likely better and cheaper. I'd focus on building a base locally and worry about exporting later

Senti che puzza, scappano anche i cani, stanno arrivando i napoletani

So what do you need us for LARP?

uno calzone, pronto

>mozzarella from Mexico
>Likely better
Lmaooooooooo

It is I tried about a million different mozzes and it was tied for best and cheaper than the other good one

I buy premium mozzarella from Guatemala

Likely better and cheaper. I'd focus on building a base locally and worry about exporting later

>I buy premium mozzarella from Mexico
mozzarella from mexico I don't think it's so good
Anyway I am trying desperatley to sell somenthing on amazon, because your crypto coins they are all meme (beside ChainLink)
If you find an unexplored niche you are set

>mexicans have silently invaded every first world nation
>the clever people learn all the secrets of the first world
>deported back to mexico
>share their knowledge and infuse mexican flavors/ideologies
you're a big dumb idiot if you think mexicans can't do shit better than most europoors

Dude, we have no Mexicans in Naples. Fuck off. You have no clue.

>
kill yourself faggot ass nigger

I buy premium yak milk mozzarella from Mongolia

FUCK YOU EUROKEK
AMERICAN CHEESE IS DA BOMB

Attached: burger_cheese.png (1280x720, 255K)

hi mario...i'd actually be willing to buy wines which are local 'good' wines but have never been imported into US....perhaps we could make some arrangement on good price + shipping. I would pay in crypto to you once we figure out how to do it without you ripping me off.

Why would anyone eat guido garbage?

>selling fresh food on amazon
You're a fucking retard, and that's the only advice I'm giving you.

this thread is for real humans only...please go eat gefilte fish in your somalian rape den

That mozarella looks like Sergey's belly.

>AMERICAN CHEESE IS DA BOMB
you clearly have never eat mozzarella napoletana
Evey cheese is good, but french and italian cheese/salumi/mozzarella you can't beat them sorry

Ok, fresh food could be a bad idea, but wines is not. The problem is thtat there are 300 people already doing this probably
no, on amazon

The only good export of your shithole are your prositutes i fuck on a regular basis for literally 50 euros