Sorry

Alright let's get something straight here. Bitcoin isn't replacing anything until it can be transacted quickly and for less than a dollar every time. I'm sorry. The price of bitcoin is not going above the 20k until bitcoin becomes a viable alternative to fiat. Sorry not sorry.

Attached: D6YZH-TXsAAp9lW.jpg (479x768, 73K)

>as if this thread will be about anything other than your image
You should know better. Also what the fuck? Niggers should be genocided

Bruh today on my way to work i passed a little white girl toddler with a nigger who was holding her hand and putting her into his car. it ruined my fuckin day knowing a little angel could be being parented by a fucking subhuman. im guessing the mother broke up with the child's dad and became a coalburner cause this child was 100% white, blonde haired. And guess what, it was outside KFC.

imagine that dad... fuckin A'

why would you post that image if you didnt want your thread to turn into a race argument

who cares faggot?

he was abducting her faggot

We got an intellectual among us

Weak races will always be replaced by stronger ones, even they're retarded

Attached: 6C325B1B-F569-40DC-B988-60F5314E6CA3.jpg (396x382, 24K)

he did want that you faggot. this is a bait thread and you're a faggot for replying

You witnessed a child-grooming you retard, call the police.

Cryptos ae 10 years away from replacing fiat, at the soonest. Calm down fuck boys by then everything will just be atomic swapped to BTC anyway. Get it? Seriously think about the future and not just now you whiny children want to destroy the most secure blockchain and make it more profitable for big miners. Leave the the best blockchain to slow improvements so we don't fuck this new thing up. Hold on boys this is the start

>evolutionalmosthappened.jpg

Fine whatever. Race wars thread.

Someone post that webm of the bulky white guy taking the lanky black guy to the ground and punching him in the head until he starts to convulse, then everybody respond to it with remarks about how black people can't wrestle because they have more twitch muscle fibers and we'll call it a day.

Its called bsv numb nut retard. People fell in love with the ticker btc and in love with the aussie man bad meme. Bsv is Bitcoin.

Seriously fuck off to reddit normie

L M A O
M
A
O
[spoiler]N I G G E R[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I[/spoiler]
[spoiler]G[/spoiler]
[spoiler]G[/spoiler]
[spoiler]E[/spoiler]
[spoiler]R[/spoiler]

Every single inbred pedokike can't take the baby dick binkie out of their mouths. Five thousand years of cutting sucking and killing their inbred progeny with no end in sight. Even the "secular" and "progressive" inbred, borderline trisomy 21 victim intellect pedokikes have an insatiable desire to repeat the trauma that was inflicted upon them by their father/mother I mean brother/sister parents who took turns passing them around to the tribe. What can you expect from an inbred ethnic cult of child molesters.

Fuck inbred pedokikes.

Attached: jews really want.jpg (2210x907, 297K)

Neck yourself, sōy slurping little faggot.