How long do you plan to hold 0xbtc?

How long do you plan to hold 0xbtc?

Attached: 1558981501151.png (324x323, 4K)

i'm going to accumulate until i die and leave my estate to my estranged bastard children

I'll sell when the market cap hits around 100 mil, which would mean somewhere like $14 a coin

probably sell some at 100, some at 1000, and some at 10k

>not selling at $4
Hahahahahaha people STILL hold this pnd? Was my favorite biz scam ever, good times. Guess we left some bag holders behind.

>still holding this shitcoin on a shit blockchain
I've moved on

Attached: digcoin.png (475x474, 19K)

i hope it hurts one day when you realize how much you shortchanged yourself by thinking in terms of pumping and bags and shilling and all that stupid crap

>shitcoin on a shitchain, pajeet discord tranny fpga
if you have some actual opinion or information, please express it using intelligible human language

i bought my stack at 15 cents homies

and i'll continue to buy when we surpass 4 dollars ;)

Ethereum is a dead platform and it's going to remain dead until they implement scaling solutions, which is never going to fucking happen. 0xbtc is a good idea that had potential, but the fact that it's on Ethereum makes that entirely moot. I've moved on to mining DIG on EOS. Think 0xBTC, except instant and feeless transactions on a platform that people can actually build usable apps on. It also just came out days ago and almost no one knows about it so mining is super easy (look up the account digcoins on github).

If you're the typical Jow Forums NPC you're probably about to type a response along the lines of:
>hurrrr EOS is scam grug no like EOS, Ethereum best!

If that's the case we can skip all that and just wait to see who gets the last laugh.

Attached: vitalikpenisrub.gif (444x250, 961K)

EOS and ETH can both exist, and you can't call a platform with so many projects being built on it "dead"

what the fuck is 09xbtc

also, energy intensive PoW happens to be a really good way to maintain value as wasteful as it may be

I agree they can both exist in theory. I just don't see Ethereum moving forward. It's too complicated to fix its problems effectively.

DIG is mined with staked network resources. It's "wasteful" in a sense that you have to buy tokens and stake them in order to mine, but it doesn't consume energy like PoW. So you could make a value proposition based on how much network resources it costs to mine one token.

negative amount of time if allowed.

How is this the most used contract on eos if no one's ever heard about it

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-222122.png (1080x1920, 316K)

Wow, sounds fucking retarded like Minereum

I agree it's a bit of a toss up with eth, but my thinking with it is that this entire space is so new and ethereum has been here to navigate it, basically being the running experiment for adoption with these types of platforms. I think that experience could be an advantage as we continue to see the space shift in difficult to foresee ways. It is a toss up, and I believe there's space for multiple platforms of this type, but I do personally believe ethereum has enough to stand on to make it through

What do you say about the centralization concerns with EOS?

Every blockchain worth buying into has centralization/whale problems. Bitcoin and Ethereum have mining pool whales so they're no better. The concerns with EOS are way overblown by the reddit crowd, but it does still need fixing.

>Every blockchain worth buying into has centralization/whale problems. Bitcoin and Ethereum have mining pool whales so they're no better.

dumb fucking nonsense

Yeah I'm sure your blockchain isn't like the other blockchains

Attached: rogerver.png (344x390, 85K)

I am one of the top 10 holders of 0xbtc and I plan on selling half my stack at about 500x from here, about $75 per coin, or about 750m market cap.

I mean $175, not $75