Have about $1,500 to deposit on crypto, what are my options? link, quant, vidt, lit, rsr, btc, eth, ltc, brapper, xrp...

Have about $1,500 to deposit on crypto, what are my options? link, quant, vidt, lit, rsr, btc, eth, ltc, brapper, xrp, elrand, rlc, eve, bomb, nuke, pi, hot, mitx, bat, ftm, void, harmony, and matic niggers please leave.

Attached: BE992B91-3BAB-4C28-851D-86131D88920F.png (861x758, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vidt

leave

all in LINK

Nice ID. Go 50% BlockArray 50% Swarm City

zbux faggot

LINK and BTC at 66/33 respectively

I'll also shill for zbux, if it's under 40 cents

honestly just go all in on VIDT and hold for a few months

actually this

Look into hot and orion protocol, you won't be disappointed

Your only option is clearly bsv

brah 1500 is enough for 1 coin or maybe 2 small caps

cardano. it will 5x easily in the next few months.

also no adx, bsv zbux or orion

Nuke and VIDT

you're just left with shit, might as well go with the worst, BSV with 5% in BCH

>no biz coins
go back to plebbit if you're just going to be a crotchety fuck about it. only things not on your list that I dig halfway are BTC and UBT

Harmony unironically

also no bch and not ubt

>I want to invest in crypto but none of the good ones
are you genuinely retarded?

Qnt will be 100 eoy

Pi is free, so thats a no-brainer either way.
You can use my code if you want
> hapilinkyboie
Other than that i cant recommend what you should do with your money.

Personally im all in on LINK with a 2.6 average buy in, and mega comfy

pi is literally a click on your phone every day, still really early too, deflationary and scarce supply. Watch this silly faucet shit moon hard in a year
you have to use a code for sign up mine is seancasey

nice FUD. 4 digits by EOY easy

XMR AND BRAPPERS are the only ones you need.

sorry man, I plan for the worst

Unironically, all in BTC. It is the only one that will survive. It is the first and best. If it fails, they all fail.

Attached: CapturemoreBTC.png (854x372, 53K)

Go for void.. Easy 5x in just 3 days. Screencap this.

EVE all in

tera:
fee-less
fast throughput (>1000 tps)
basically ETH but better

Attached: 6TT4i38g.jpg (512x512, 13K)

BRAP

Attached: brap.jpg (1280x1280, 104K)

DAG.

Pros: >Ultra-low market cap, 6 million USD >Will make IOTA, NANO, and partly ETH obsolete with better technology >DAG founders decided to burn ALL their tokens, 7.2% of total supply! >Deflationary token model >MainNet in Q3 >Staking >Dynamic Partitioning >DAG has smart contracts >Horizontal scaling >DAG is a platform >CEO actually ran a business with 45 million in annual revenue >Advisor: Rehito (Ray) Hatoyama former Managing Director of Hello Kitty (Sanrio) >Partnership negotiations with NASA, General Motors and Denso >US, San Francisco based Just as Nano, DAG is: >Free >Instant >Green However, they are superior to Nano in virtually every way. >Part of a large ecosystem, with real use cases that will provide security for the network and world-wide market. Same as IOTA, but better >This large ecosystem and not solely a currency will provide protection from Central Bank regulators, like ETH & IOTA, but unlike Nano. >All zero-fee systems are open to spam attacks. Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system. >Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash, where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwidth will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens, or run their own nod Plus >Whitelisted for all major exchanges. Didn’t have ICO. No US pre-sale investors >Partnered with the University of Illinois >CTO Wyatt writes in academic papers At the point you realize what a gem this is, the price is going to explode rapidly. You can't expect to make a big profit investing with the herd. When something is obvious it's already priced fairly, or more likely in crypto, overpriced.

BRAP and VOID are both good projects

Everyone is pumping some shitcoin too you. Do your own research and invest in something that can change our financial system as we know it. Reserve Protocol are launching their app and RVS coin in Venezuela in Q3!
> Use case and moon confirmed

Attached: image3847983.jpg (225x225, 7K)

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you would suggest?

I saw this EXACT message exchange yesterday.
wtf bottery?

Didnt get a good answer

Do you know how to arb?

>brainlet
>invest in mocrocap now
>cash out 10x in a month
>all in btc
>zbux
>nuff sed

thanks user

RSR to the moon by Dec 2019

Attached: R-LINK3.png (1700x583, 89K)

SKY

Attached: 1561138688416.jpg (1105x1179, 604K)

jesus
braaaaaaaaaap

fark

RLC is a scam anons do not buy

dropped a hard eth

You’re probably too much of a poorfag to afford B255.

Buy LINK

Nigga why is the arb so good? Just unironically flipped 3 eth

Do you recognise the names Mr.gregory, mr.duffy, ms.farren?

QNT

bsed

What?

Every time. Every time people come to this board and ask this stupid fucking question and never take the obvious answer that people always post first

is it really that hard to lurk and buy link?

This.

If BTC doesn't take off this year, it will do it next year.
With any other coin you run the risk of people not giving a shit, the prices crash and never move again.

Good post

>not investing in stock market
>ignoring the fact that SPY has basically a guaranteed 10% rate of return, could be higher if you you aren't a brainlet
Sorry user, you'll never make it:(

Chad portfolio:
25% LINK
25% ETH
25% XMR
25% BTC

Attached: 674.png (960x390, 179K)

Boomer

0xBTC

Mined Bitcoin on Ethereum

Attached: oxbtc-girl-2.jpg (1600x1066, 68K)

Attached: 1562471935176.jpg (550x505, 32K)

>10% or MORE in the best of circumstances!!!

Nigger, I just made 10% in an hour on some random shitcoin.

>trade options
>daily 20% net worth changes, nbd
>trade shitcoins
>get excited about 10% gains
I'll stay away from the monopoly money, thanks for the advice tho

Wish I knew about this a week ago. Still, good arb

Ethereum Classic

Attached: ETC Girl.png (526x1000, 343K)

VIDT, t1 exchange soon, partnerships every week and extremely ahead of schedule in terms of validations. Uptrend still looks good after the correction. Matter of time before the pump occurs and faggots get priced out of a large stack at 50 cents

buy link

This

based REE id

All in RSR

Why?

You mentioned a lot of shit coins there... But you also mentioned the best coins available.

>pay taxes trading your whole net worth every single day
>in the red during tax season

just LINK

This

QNT

Buy Monero

30k$ per until 2023

Attached: 1560061329220.png (500x500, 121K)

VOID.

Icx

NKN
super undervalued with a working product
binance listing rumor

"If you made a profit on some stocks you sold, and a loss on some others, you can claim your losses against the capital gains to pay lower taxes." Same thing with options, just fill out an 8949.
iirc you pay taxes on crypto upon withdrawal, right?

thoughts on ICX?

100% BTC. Wait until it pumps to 14-15k, sell 25% and buy an alt with good volume that has corrected near support. Set a target to take profit as well as a stop loss in case it breaks support. Sell at target for more BTC. Repeat.

Sound like you hate money and want something that will turn that chump change into triple or even double digits. BSV and REQ are your best options here. REQ for a sure thing, but BSV has a longer way to fall, downside being it could take another month or two before people realize it's actual value.

Do the needful and buy BRAPPER Token. It's on localkoin sirs.

Cardano

Shitcoin

100% this - too much upside to ignore

Read up on $DAG via CT or their TG

based

Check out hydro

Projecthydro.org

brapper 100x guaranted

Attached: 208hYPi2.gif (470x470, 138K)

Unironically check em

This: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

Attached: fsociety.png (884x860, 84K)

Lym token, expect announcement tommorow confirm a Samsung health partnership

BS

shitcoin

LIT is primed for the next leg up. 2x by Wednesday. Market cap currently below 8MM, and mainnet coming soon. Once the team post anything new about the SAP co-development partnership, we're going parabolic.

shitcoin

Only coins from that list I'd buy: LIT, FTM, QNT.

If LIT is a shitcoin, you might just want to stick to BTC.