Literally no one is buying this shit, dont be fooled by the meme spam there is no volume on it

literally no one is buying this shit, dont be fooled by the meme spam there is no volume on it.

Attached: Unknown-3.jpg (250x130, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gvwy.io/99wcu3t
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u had 2 days to accumulate

>CY+4
>still ignoring memes

Attached: 1561661861432.jpg (1024x962, 54K)

are you looking at the forkdelta?
There's volume

gvwy.io/99wcu3t
get in the brapp airdrop before the brappers moon

You had 2 days
You didn't sell low right?

t. nobrapper
The name and logo alone will make it sell, and the meme potential in this one is huge.

This shit will make me rich as fuck anons...

If you think fork delta moves volume, you'll probably fomo after looking at ether flyer
9.2 eth daily volume baby

not believing in meme magic in tyool 2019? lul

Hey guys you should really accentuate the anonymous tipping aspect of this coin and shill this shit to sub males on twitter and any social groups. A lot of undercover degenerates will find that appealing.

for a meme project that has started a month ago, its doing pretty fucking well. see you in a few months with my braaap wrapped lambo faggot.

Attached: braaaap.jpg (597x416, 60K)

Tipping coins never made it
This will become legit e thot currency which will devour the entire degenerate market starting from femdom, orbiting, panties, to mere videos, literally any on demand content whatever it takes

its literally intended to be a tipping coin in the whitepaper

How do I even buy it? I only know about coinbase.
>inb4 newfag

Attached: 15163362698970.jpg (778x512, 45K)

cool we are getting fuded, thats how link began.
Bullish af, our mantra will be
MAINSTREAM ADOPTION IS CUMMING!

The market maker says otherwise. Buy @ 2 gwei, sell at 3. Be smart

Yeah it is. I believe brap chiefs will aspire to greater ambitions. 17.26 eth daily volume. Fuck I bought 6M today and still falling in ranks.. within 2 days from top 40 to 70s despite accumulating.

oh my bad, with the exception of the market maker trying to wash trade it up, no one is buying this shit.

These 6969696 sells are me..... I put the order and the market making bought them immediately. This shit is going wayyyyy higher no larp. Kinda regret selling them.

Don't believe me? Try to sell @ 2 gwei yourself and see the bot buying up your brappers

Brah the fact that this coin has a market maker is what makes me bullish on this

Haha. Just wait for the coin burn in 3 hours. Then in the next three days when people start to wake up, another burn of a significant amount. When we are all sitting happy with our buns of steel, you will fomo in like a little shart.

What the fuck are you crazy. We are selling at 1cent. Maybe.
There were retards who sold 600ms for 0.1 gwei and less.
There are irrelevant shitcoins with 8-9 figure market caps no one cares about.
If you sell your braps to kikes for cheap you are crazy.

Kinda too late for that :/ Volume will ramp up; Belle Delphine is coming

Why does it say it’s still worth zero dollars in my wallet?? I’m a brainlet

use blockfolio to track it. your eth wallet doesnt show the price of most new coins out there.

Yes name and logo are definately mk ultra.
Archetype, its like McDonalds with the golden arches.

Motorcycle enthusiasts will think BRAP refers to the sound their bikes make. Maybe we should encourage them to use it too.

When binance?

can we please get keaunu reeve to shill this

and so have I

man this coin is fucking epic

BRAPPER will be bigger than DOGE. The potential is huge. All it need is more time & adoption, which will come.

We should petition to switch over from ERC-20 to BNB's token standard. That way it might get listed on Binance DEX

Gee it's almost like a coin named after a fart sound isn't a good investment

Fuck you guys, I thought this was a joke and now you fuckers are rich and I'm still holding XRP bags.

Cope

Where can I buy this from?

etherflyer or forkdelta, u going to use these exchange eventually to beat the normies. So start learning.