Take the hint

Attached: D-omupCVAAIOahw.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

my work office is made up of more competent people. I'll take the hint, dont buy this shitcoin

I bought some at like 143 but it isn't doing anything reeee
It's going to keep dumping isn't it?

Your mother really is a whore and raised a dumb fuck of a child, in a million years you will never be in the presence of a more competent team. Your work office is made up of transgender retards, kill yourself.

Man what's with crypto and the lack of professionalism? I can already see these fuckers do the badger dance had they had the chance

Attached: seriously.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Hopefully not. I unironically threw $1400 at it for shits.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-221010_Binance.jpg (1073x165, 28K)

This is you right? Your fucking "HARMONY" team is fucking useless and so is your tech. Even a disabled home could come up with a better team than this group of pajeets. Dabbing on a mountain like your are some fucking reindeers of crypto when you are total trash for the whole community. Harmony my ass

Attached: pajeet.png (207x257, 104K)

Your mother is the first hooker I'm buying when I get rich off this shit coin.

Sorry my mother doesn't accept shit tokens for payment

This implies you are aware that your mother is a whore and she takes alternative forms of payment

HARMONY, WE DA BESS

my mother is a whore and she only takes payments from the tokens that actually hold value

Why are you so tsuntsun for ONE? You don't have to FUD this hard, user

brb calling ur mom

my mother is dead tho, like your harmony tokens

>if you had the chance
>would you do the dance?
>yes I would do the badger trance

Why do they do these cringe things do? I don't see the Chainlink team doing bbqs and hiking trips.

Silicon Valley culture. These guys have nothing to hide and work 996. Full mainnet less than 4 weeks. Growth will be exponential.

working 996 but is still dogshit. It's quite funny, doing team building things like it's 2005 because the company sucks. Gl with your pajeet net in 4 weeks and your harmony "growth"

This coin is going to make me so fucking rich I love these corny chink fucks

We can all take turns fucking anons mother after.

Attached: 1_-REYfBf8AsdjDq6fUcK25g.png (1600x1066, 1.65M)

Chinks sure love necrophilia

I think it's more important for Chainlink to be more professional/respectable since their whole value proposition is about interfacing with legacy industries, protocol teams like Harmony are naturally going to display more of the excesses of SV startup culture

All doing the ISIS hand gesture. Nice job, guys.

Reminder that ONE is the easiest guaranteed 10-15x just based on every other platform token like this getting to the top 50, with worse tech.

Reminder that it's unique with CZ being buddies with Stephen Tse, and being the first token on Binance DEX to drive its initial volume, there's zero chance it'll dump to nothing from here.

Reminder that this platform's tech makes every other one look like 1st generation dogshit by comparison, already rolling out its mainnet and proving that it works as intended.

Reminder that this is the first platform that LINK is getting ported to, so it'll be riding the LINK hype and is the logical next major moon mission after LINK cools down.

I've never felt so good with a hold after buying $8,000 worth around 140 sats. 500k ONE, locked and loaded.

Attached: onepager.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

now 7 m one tokens, locked and loaded

All this, plus just hitting the market at the start of the bull market.. couldn't be more obvious

What size suicide and making it stacks looking like?

Is it is so good why did it lose 50% of its value even after getting on t1ex and launching mainnet?

Guaranteed: 10-15x. This puts it around 500mil mcap. Would reach this even if we don't take into account a new major bull market pushing the global mcap up by a huge amount

Likely in a Bull Run: 30-50x. If we assume a similar run to 2017 in 2020, this is a clear 1 billion + run.

Moonboy fantasy but still within the realm of possibility: 100x +. If ONE really captures hype in the middle of the next bullrun, 10 bil+ is on the table.

Based on this, a suicide stack should be 100k, while making it would be 1 mil +

Anything between 100k and 1mil is excellent though, because at that point you only need one more 2-10x moon mission to make it.

mainnet is a meme, and speculation is never an indication whether something is good or not because you assume investors all only invest logically in the best tech, when the reality is that in young markets, hype and speculation drives price.

However, this won't last forever, so it's best to bet on the tokens that actually have superior tech, while at the same time look to be in prime spots to get a hype wave. You're invested in short and long term.

Plus--2017 every single ICO ran up and got dumped before either dumping more, or reversing and going higher. It's literally just ICO buyers getting profit and playing musical chairs.

>2020
warning sign. you just want people to buy your bags and baghold themselves. If this coin had a future it would have one this year like everything else. Fuck off.

Well, actually it's a new project 6month or so. LIT that is being actively shilled here also lost 50% of its value over first month. So... may be there is some point to buy ONE at the bottom. I just don't get what is this project and what are its usecases, why will it live.

>People can predict the future
I said 2020 because this isn't 2017's bull market yet. The crash from 2014 took two years to recover from. We're in 2016 now by comparison. BTC's most likely going to stagnate between 9 and 12k for a long time, slowly try touching 20k a few times as it dumps as people cash out out of fear and wanting to finally break even from getting fucked in 2017. The halvening is in 2020 so many people predict that if the previous ATH gets broken, it'll do so that year, not this one. At that point, media frenzy will actually be back.

Regardless, I'm not one of those retards that actually thinks they can influence the price by shitposting on Jow Forums. You talk about stuff you're invested in because it's fun and passes the time, and you might learn a thing or two. I don't give a shit if you buy or not, I'm just giving my opinion on the situation.

I could be wrong and I lose all my money, why would you ever take advice from someone on here without thinking for yourself and DYOR?

>Guaranteed: 10-15x. This puts it around 500mil mcap. Would reach this even if we don't take into account a new major bull market pushing the global mcap up by a huge amount
>Likely in a Bull Run: 30-50x. If we assume a similar run to 2017 in 2020, this is a clear 1 billion + run.
>Moonboy fantasy but still within the realm of possibility: 100x +. If ONE really captures hype in the middle of the next bullrun, 10 bil+ is on the table.
fuck dude, your MC is getting bigger evey line you write, are you on dope?

Attached: ad60fb3c-3197-4b65-9bf1-ab70f8bf69a3-620x372.jpg (620x372, 86K)

There's an easy way to cure your ignorance it's called going to their website instead of sitting on Jow Forums all day. I don't understand people that write stuff like "I don't understand this project spoonfeed me.", and actually use responses as their only research on whether or not to buy something.

They literally spell out their usecases and what it does in

I'm not even kidding when I say ONLY AN IDIOT wouldn't see the PATENTLY OBVIOUS MOONRIDE ONE is gonna be.

All tokens like these, ALL OF THEM, have reached at least 1B MCap at one point in their lives, until newer tech reveals itself. ALL OF THEM. This HAS Antshare vibes written all over it, ZIL vibes, COSMOS vibes.

I cannot overemphasize how stupid you have to be to pass this up

Attached: 1546571741064.jpg (285x354, 36K)

> Don't be like me guys, I like a ton of Harmony baghodlers fell for the mainnet meme back at 250 sats.

I am financially ruined.

Attached: van-gogh_at_eternity_gate.jpg (966x1272, 621K)

Goddammit your shilling is working on me since you made such a good point
Should I buy now? I'm American

I am reading whitepaper at the moment. It is another "Bitcoin-killer" pajeet startup that tries to make "WOW 100000TPS compared to bitcoin's 7TPS".

And what's your point? If it makes money (and the tech and solid team projects like these always make money) then why should you or any of us care?

I am not saying it's not worth the investment at the low, someday it may make few x's, someday, some distant day, but I don't belive at trillion market cap of this.

It's ETH 2.0 six months before ETH 2.0 is purported to launch phase 0 of their network.

I mean regardless, the main argument is that every other platform token like this exploded to the top 50 at one point. The connections in the team, the comparisons with other, similar tokens, and the current cheap af marketcap compared to everything else makes this a low risk/high reward trade IMO.

Do you think otherwise?

Is binance.us going to be a smooth transition or should I look for somewhere else to exchange ONE?

The secret is to watch the supply. Will it reach one trillion? No, but with the circulating supply right now a 100x is 3.5 billion. That's not TOO much in a bull run.

It'll probably be. I'm pretty sure ONE is guaranteed to be on there. I'm pretty sure every Binance IEO baby will be on there and one of their priorities. That being said, it'd be logical to expect a dump before the transition happens from burgers selling out of fear.

100x is a meme for anything regardless. Investing with the thought that you need to find and stick with one coin with the expectation it'll give you 100x like you won the lottery is exactly the mindset to have if you want to baghold. Looking at projects that can give you a good chance of a 10-20x in this space is the correct mindset, because that kind of thing is far more common in a bullrun than striking gold on the next ETH. And you only need two 10xers to give you 100x.

Don't disagree, just saying it's not impossible. My plan is to sell at. 50c with a billion marketcap. Much shittier coins got to that before.

Who said anything about a trillion cap? That's delusional. A billion cap is within historical expectations, and that's a solid 30x
And if it'll make a foe xs, then why is investing in ONE bad?

>in a bull run.
>Much shittier coins got to that before.

You are both putting too much on a bull run and 2017-8 alt season repetition. That days will not repeat in a year or more.
When actuall ONE holders pray CZ run his bots to pump the volume one last time so they can drop their bags.

Shut the fuck up. ZIL which is a similar coin got to 1B in peak bear market

What price do you want to buy? Just tell us.

I won't. ONE still can lose x2 of its current price. Give it a month or two to bottom and flat out, then it might be medium risk\high reward shit, like it was with MATIC and your fucking ZIL.
sub0.01, and during that time ONE team should do something and not just sitting doing nothing.

BTW harmony sounds so gay.

It's already near the bottom. Either risk it mooning and don't invest yet even though it'll moon anyways, or invest now and ride either the bottom and the inevitable moon
All you have to do here is HODL jesus christ

>He thinks he can time the bottom and sell the top

Good luck with that fren. Also no idea why people seem to think that the team is responsible for the price on the open market. I don't want them to spend their time giving a shit about speculators and whales and trying to pump up their token, I want them to actually be working.

When do you expect it to moon? Are there any upcoming announcements?

never if the team would do what this pajeet wants them to do marketing is the key is the key to the moon as my benis is the key to your back door

>Calls the person that prefers a team to actually be competent at developing instead of spending their time shilling a pajeet.

Jesus christ the irony. You even speak like one.

It's about to moon

Attached: fullsizeoutput_bf9.jpg (1125x1203, 281K)

Damn... if true

REQ VIBES

30k ONElet here, I'm in awe.

Absolute chad portfolio right there. I'm in ONE and ZEC as well. We're both going to fucking make it.

Bought a LOT at 319sats :))))))))))

Pls go lower so I can buy in next week when my wagecheck comes in

Attached: ADED44C0-F0B0-4D17-AD86-B9AD3DF93D56.jpg (210x230, 11K)

350 K here. Will pick up 350 k more. Wont sell before 0.2 usd