Are they dumping Link tonight? Wtf is going on

Are they dumping Link tonight? Wtf is going on.

Attached: 1559457839528.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

Pththpthpth
ThpppppTh
ITTTHIT DUMPTH

Attached: 1562431413447.jpg (387x600, 85K)

>chainlink just went up 20x and no one is selling
you deserve everything you get

Listen bub, Im just a frequency trader. Buy sell repeatedly at +0.30
Been working so far
Not all of us are marines

brapp is fliping links

Just FUD meme

Are your taxes complicated?

Just look at this, this autist is still selling 1.0 and 2.0 over and over to make it all red. It's going to skyrocket soon.

Attached: 1.png (272x828, 21K)

No lol my brother is an accountant.
I dont see any forced that will sky link but it should just maintain 3.5avg forever

#PrayForStinkies

once USA residents is banned from Binance, LINK will sky rocket as it is the only alt on binance available on coinbase.

Would someone really do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?
Will coinbase ever ban US?

As said most of the volume is going straight into brapper. Brapper is pumping.

That didn't already happen? If not, when?

It did already happen, tried to make an account a couple weeks ago

The ban takes affect in September.

most of us already have accounts though

But we want the normie crowd

So new accounts can't be made but old US accounts can still trade; until, September rolls around all USA customers (old or new accounts) are banned?

Thats going to be a huge withdrawal from their exchange. Oh well. Good thing it won't effect traders on execs at Binance

What happens to our accounts?

You’ll probably have an infinite amount of time to withdraw your funds
It’s not like the website is fucking banned like some retards in this thread are implying, it’s just that US citizens will not be able to trade on it.

>what is BAT, XRP and probably a shit ton of other shitcoins off the top of my head

Coinbase is just another shitcoin exchange in current year.

I only implied its going to lead to huge withdrawals from the companies holdings.
Not good for execs just fine for traders

Brap is kill. Dont buy the hype.

This isn't a bad analysis, although by September Link will already be making its main ascent so what you're saying will only be one of many contributing factors

This thread is glowing like a fucking nuclear reactor.

Do your little dump, nobody is selling, this is the final shakeout frens.

Also CIA I hope you had a good 4th, thanks for all the work you do trying to keep your own people poor and downtrodden.

Most of us already realize you can’t free the sheep regardless of how much you try, pretty fucked you try to stop those of us actually awake tho, great work.

Must be bored with Trump not allowing you to topple any Middle East countries and rob them empty.

Attached: B035F840-F409-49DC-9BD4-2ED80B857AB5.jpg (327x239, 10K)

biz memers are moving into BRAP instead of LINK. LINK will have little 2% bumps and 3% dumps and slowly bleed out. Not unusual after such massive gains

Based attack on the Clowns user.

Binance is launching Binance USA

those are still available on binance, idiot.

Care to the explain?