FUCKING VIDT IS DUMPING

YOU GUYS TOLD ME $5 EOY! NOW I'M RUINED!!!!!

Attached: hebought.jpg (277x182, 10K)

>dumping

Attached: 20190707_000229.jpg (540x405, 66K)

Lol OP is right and all the VIDT money is going to LIT

We all moved on to LIT, newfag.

JUST.....Those digits...

Attached: 1562127196642.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

I looked heavily into VIDT and was never convinced.
IDK how you would fall for that shit when link was acting soo proper.

You're all in LIT to begin with, why are you so obsessed with VIDT?

You're the one crying why vidt is dumping.
You should've caught the signal and moved on to lit while you had the chance.

Smart money already sold this absolute shitcoin and moved into Bean Cash

many years of being here and you user are one of the biggest retards I've ever come across.

Friendly reminder that VIDT is one of the best projects in the altcoin space alongside Quant and this board desperately fuds it and wants in at a lower entry because all of us early adopters will have mooned from here by EOY

They want what we have, but obviously can't so they try to trick everyone into selling off their VIDT bags cheap for LIT

I've got LIT you fucking brainlet. But feels like most of the LIT holders on biz are "fans" who spend more time FUDing VIDT than anything else.

only retards invested in this coin

Stop trying to unload your heavy bags. This coin is dropping. I'm glad I sold at the beginning of this dump.

>starts thread saying he's ruined
>now he sold the top
Bought in under 50k sats, up thousands, holding till EOY. You wish I was trying to unload my bags LOL. Seriously eat shit FUDer

you didn't sell the beginning of the dump, I did

coin was pumping along nicely all day. Hit 152 vits. Then I transferred in half my VIDT stack and dumepd the books down to 140. Has been bleeding out all day.

Holding the other half cause I know this shit will moon again one day. Just not today. Top 100 wallet list is growing btw. I got knocked down many places in last few days

Should have bought the SNTVT floor.

Friendly reminder that VIDT has outperformed LIT since they were both at the same vits mark and will continue to do so. These LITfags are intolerable, most cancerous community I’ve seen to date. VIDT’s is spicy rembrandt memes, LIT is just trashing VIDT lmao

I tried to tell you that crypto is a scam
you did not listen

LIT constantly has a huge sell wall that quietly gets refilled while remaining close to the ATH. Also sketchy huge market sells happening when the bids are getting high. Imagine buying this scam lol have fun getting dumped on by discord trannies.

Attached: 1560086880480.jpg (883x829, 104K)

Lurk more before buying every bullshit coin you see on biz. Half this board is paid shills you dumb faggot.

Lmao guys you can verify things with your eyes
I sold vidt at 30k vits