Does anyone fine this odd?

That we literally spend all day and night shilling scams and chinkcoins nonstop for gains, yet a real gem comes along and our immediate reaction is to call it a scam? I just found it kind of curious haha

Attached: Quant.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Find this odd*

And yes, it’s kind of funny but I believe most people are being ironic when they call quant a scam... it seems like a pretty solid investment

Dude, stop shilling this trash, so many people got burned bad on this. Move on. Quant is a scam.

Not shilling, just pointing out the irony... also I don't think selling something too early counts as "getting burned" lol

How is it possible you got burned on quant, screenshots please I want to see for myself and literally die laughing at how you lost money on a coin that is practically at an ATH hahaha

It's just a meme.

btw. QUANT IS A SCAM

i want to see the screens too, i dont understand.. if you lost money on quant you have to legitimately be the worst trader on the face of the earth

Where's the guy that posted his horrendous QNT trade history yesterday? Literally bought the top and sold the bottom like three times, I wish I saved the pic.

Even with the "quant is a scam" meme it makes no sense to me that Jow Forums almost never talks about this
There are 4 threads a day about it and each one averages maybe 15 posts

Who? Have you seen the charts for the past year? Literally no one got burnt

Seems like you are new to biz. You should understand what this means

Most of Jow Forums didn't get in early on this and now it's too late.
At least most of us have LINK.

I've been on Jow Forums since day 1
>$100m MC
>too late

its a scam pajeet shitcoin til it hits 6-$8 range at which point i will go all in sir

Dawg it’s already done that like 3 times lol

>buy ATH
>sell in a week when it drops a bit
>get burned
>call it a scam

a gem has actual products and profits BNB, KCS, SWTH

STOP SHILLING THIS ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS DIED INVESTING IN THIS

I think anything under 10 bucks is now an entry point.

Actually, QNT got shilled here last summer, that's how I learned of it. This year's FUDders are just having fun because they are sitting in huge bags

Yes it did, and it also got plenty of "Scam" FUD as well, which put me off for far too long. Luckily, I've learnt that this is often a buy signal.

...and it's gone.

Based Prakash accruing those shill points. Relentless execution, Prakash.

The guy making the Quant is a scam is the mod in the Telegram @removed. Silly bastards. He has memed the most worthless token into the top 70. Kmpressive considering the token really is worthless. Ask him about Tokenomics.

Most people are joking when they call it a scam. The few who do use it for serious fudding are a bullish signal as that's all they can think of when it's clearly not a scam due to having one of the biggest legit partnerships in crypto, among other things.

Other than that a lot of people in crypto are just wedded to their projects. They have emotional connections to them. Making money from "their" token is more important to them than just making money in general.

Except it has one of the strongest tokenomic models ever in crypto.