I WILL DRIVE UP THE PRICE OF BRAPPER TO THE FUCKING SKY. JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE MOTHERFUCKERS

I WILL DRIVE UP THE PRICE OF BRAPPER TO THE FUCKING SKY. JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE MOTHERFUCKERS.
YOU WILL NOT BE PREPARED FOR THE MASSIVE GREEN DILDOS THAT WILL EMERGE IN THE NEXT UPCOMING WEEKS. WE WILL SEE THIS TOKEN ALL THE WAY UP TO THE FUCKING SKY. WE WILL HAVE MASS NETWORK EFFECT WITH THE POWER OF MEMES AND BITCHES. TOGETHER WE WILL ALL MAKE IT. THE PROPHECY WILL MAKE IT SO. I FUCKING PROMISE YOU. SCREENCAP THIS. YOU WILL SEE NETWORK EFFECT ON A SCALE THAT WOULD RAPE VERGE BACK IN Q4 2019. I SWEAR TO GOD , YOU WILL SEE GROWTH NONE HAVE EVER SEEN , AND WE WILL MAKE IT SO.

Attached: FREEDOM BITCH.png (448x118, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=BRAP-ETH
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa0cca3cf5c64152883f4c947c404e46996593fa7-ETH
brap.me/brapen
brap.me/przvl
brap.me/nguyen
brap.me/brapperroyale
brap.me/BrapForBigDick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WILL ALL CONTRIBUTE UNTIL THIS FUCKER DOES 1000X

IT WONT EVEN BE THAT HARD.

shut the fuck up

Buy some or C O P E

Do it, make me rich. I dare you.

how to earn brap?

but why not airdrop?

buy it
etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=BRAP-ETH

post sharpie in pooper and I'll send you 1m BRAP

no, busy shitposting. You gibs now, or I dindu muffin to your sister.
0xD158Fb9c6124CC6E70C63f002bee646EaDDCF4B8

cant link my metamask wallet reeee

alternatively you can buy it on forkdelta:
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa0cca3cf5c64152883f4c947c404e46996593fa7-ETH

got it
now how do i know i won't get JEETED sending ETH back and forth?
user in another thread mentioned his got sent to someone else's wallet?

That's either some weak-ass fud or the guy fucked up somehow
forkdelta is 100% reliable as long as you make sure you're sending to the proper address

make short url at brap.me

start an OP and do degenerate stuff with your ass
(post short url obviously)

based brap lord
brap.me/TWOWORDS

Official Bunga Bunga coin

brap.me/bungabunga

Attached: 1351105874768.jpg--silvio_berlusconi.jpg (610x422, 30K)

Brap the leets :PpP

brap.me/1337

Can any of you braphogs help out a 69k brap minnow?

brap.me/bigdickbandit

OP wasn't lieing. BRAP is mooning.

Are there any exchanges were you can sell or buy?

Help out a fucking total new nigger.

brap.me/superstank

Attached: 1561600366755.jpg (1024x971, 61K)

stop being black

brap.me/brapen

Brap.me/bourbon

Cause that's what I'll be drinking when this fucker moons

Etherflyer, forkdelta, localkoin, bamboo relay. I heard coss, mercatox, vindax, ddex, latoken are next. Shit's popping off.

Dude, shut the fuck up about this cringy meme token. You make this board worse. You aren’t funny. The brapper meme was never funny. You keep killing threads to push your annoying bullshit. Fuck off
sage

Attached: 43F8FB1F-662A-4E9C-B2CA-48D23B8463D3.png (1168x633, 1.28M)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Imagine being annoyed with BRAP spam but not LINK spam on biz.

You haven’t even begun to see the BRAP memes yet, buddy

sound familiar

are you actually making deals with e-thots for snapchat micropayments?

Frens get in while you can
brap.me/przvl

brap.me/dawg

i've noticed the free airdrops have stopped. this can only mean one thing, moon mission soon!!!!!

i cant deposit eth to etherflyer and i dont know why..

Push it to $69.69
Do it, for truth, for justice, and for the brappers.

Please sir, show brapper!

my metamask link didnt work i dont think, trying this

brap me sirs

brap.me/yugebrap

plz brap me sirs

brap.me/Supbrap

I admire meme power but this being 0.01 would be a 690 million market cap. Unless you actually do rope in queen ethot Belle or fucking CZ I'm not sure it's possible user

everything will come to fruition

LINK is cutting edge fintech that made me a lot money. This is a fart coin.
sage

Are some folk still dropping for lulz or is it starting to be worth too much to give away now, if not, just braap.

brap.me/pies

pop my cherry, faggots.
brap.me/nguyen

brap.me/brapperroyale

please brap me up

brap me up frens!

brap.me/Supbrap

brap.me/BrapForBigDick

Trust me bros, big dig in just 3 days for any amount of BRAPP. No cc needed

Attached: 71gFdrB7zhL.jpg (1390x2560, 198K)

Hook me the fug up frens

brap.me/brapalap