I want $15 an hour

>i want $15 an hour

Attached: 1562473795827.jpg (650x826, 78K)

If you buy some ETHPlode you'll get well more than that, over time, my friend. Plan for it. #deflation

Why? You’d end up just spending more and you’ll feel the same shitty “poor” feelings. Learn to stop being a commercialized consumer and think for yourself. Stop working so hard for items that you just throw away in the short future and stop eating out. If you want true wealth you must do what the self made rich do. Or, continue to do what the poor do and stay poor

>>>Killyourselfcommie

Lmao you think his $15 an hour will amount to anything if invested? He needs to start a business to get out of the rat race. But not everyone is able to. What's he gonna save up $4,000 a year at best? He either needs to get married to someone frugal so they can save more as they share costs or get a higher paying job. The system is fucked for the poor. Fucked.

what kind of business can you start with nothing?
>inb4 turning tricks

brother just move to sf, every biz here is begging for idiots to work for 15.55/hr

Maybe if they got what they are worth, the service wouldn't be so bad and they would actually CARE if they lost their job.

Things like dry walling and yard keeping can have a few hundred dollar startup coast.

am i the only one that thinks this looks better than the regular one

>start a business
>get out of the rat race

Pick one.

Instead of giving $15 min wage, why don’t we just lower corporate and income tax and thus boosting purchasing power and stimulating local consumption?

Learn To Code

>move to the most expensive city in the world to flip burgers for $15/hr

Pfff. Look at those cucks, wanting to be able to afford shelter and food from their jobs.

????
Your post is retarded. Kill yourself.

If you're too lazy to build a valuable skillset, why do you expect me to take time out of my day to give you actual advice?

hehe... you need years to git gud.

15$ comes with a gulag where loaf of bread costs 100$

If it's so easy do it yourself.

Their jobs will be replaced by robots soon.

Thanks for the link so I don't have to keep open a second tab

esl tier

tf nigger?

I think it's because you wrote "keep open a second tab" instead "keep a second tab open" so he is pajeet-shaming you.

*of

>cheese on the side

Attached: 5cb8a155c3b0891ad071406c-960-570.jpg (960x570, 56K)

Hmm, maybe

legit kek'd

MUH 15$

Attached: 1561382342462.jpg (894x894, 56K)

what the hell is a 'feces incident'?

Theoretically the bun is made of cheese

It's the city living up to its name as "shithole"

It depends. Do you have reliable transportation? You can start landscaping businesses for next to nothing, but you’ll be dropping off LOTS of fliers before you get any business.

Attached: 78FAE899-7BC5-4B53-AB4C-6304C2CFF4EE.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

Rent free

>they got the new cheesy buns!!!

Attached: L9frmI0.png (201x250, 13K)

there was a map that came out a few months ago according to that graph, and when it came out I made this

Attached: map of san francisco street shittings.png (250x72, 27K)

>he actually believes the US is a meritocracy

Attached: 8A9C3B47-DDD6-444A-AF03-2E7DAA218F0F.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Work in Venezuela and you'll get $15,000,000,000 an hour.

The polite way of saying "shitting street"

Attached: PajeetBeach.gif (480x270, 3.35M)