Let's talk about Halving and difficulty

Brainlets and Reddit please go away.

What will happen at the next halving?
The meme of price will double and miners will carry on, is a joke as we all knew here.

Attached: 1561304126767.png (971x546, 55K)

No idea but it gets meme'd real hard that it'll go up, doesn't mean it will.

BTC at 50k @ halving. Buyers push price to 100k may 2021, price peaks @ 250k early 2022

It will be a black swan

Attached: E50E54AB-22EE-4DC8-841C-F3F22935F12D.jpg (1125x388, 63K)

That's the meme brainlet!!!
>It will go up

Let's talk and use ours brains. A miner mines today and gets 12.5 BTC at around $11k which is around $137.5k

When this now falls to 6.25 reward this becomes $68.75k.

The price will need to double....almost instantly...for a miner to continue.

This ignored the fact that difficulty will be alot higher.

if bitcoin goes below 12k it becomes unprofitable for miners and it all falls apart. the price has to jump to new highs or we all go down the the ship.

unironically one of the most realistic scenarios. hard to see it going many other ways. maybe 15-25k at halving and peak at 120-250k in mid 2022. if market trends don't end up a total meme

as of right now the "halving pattern" seems to be already broken.
this time will unironically be different. the top will come before the halving.

could you explain why you think this? haven't heard that before now

that would mean a bear season wouldn't last long, Once that supply is cut in half, things will get real silly

btc price went parabloic after the last 3 halvings (if you dont count the very first bullrun in 2011)
just look at the chart now, the price already went parabolic to 13k+. it could go higher, but that would only make it more parabolic. the halving is still less than a year away.

lmao bro parabolic to 13k XD - just like when btc went parabolic from $180-900, before it went to $20k.

with each halving the absolute supply is decreased logarithmically.
in other words, the impact of the halving on supply is proportionately less as time goes on.

>just like when btc went parabolic from $180-900
i bet you cant show it to me on the chart

Are you retarded? Or is this just bait?

Otoh lower hash rate will decrease the difficulty so it might balance out a little.

There have only been 2 halvings you fucking retard. And the “absolute supply” does not decrease logarithmically each time.

I know that, that's why I said BTC will peak at 250k and not 500k

absolute supply of new btc from miners sure does.
ok so i typoed. if you have any other arguments you can make them now

But, muh use cases

oh look ctfc / sec violations against 'blue sky laws' and 'forward looking statements'.
Thanks for posting user, forwarded to ctfc. More charges against csw.

Rewards from fees will have to do at least a 10x to keep hashrate from not leaving. This is going to be the first halving with blocks being completely full.