Pi General: 100k+ miners edition

Join as an early bird and build your π holdings before it hits exchanges. Conservative estimates value π at around $10-$20.

>Literally click a button once a day in the app and you get free money. That's it. (Current start rate is .49 π/hr)

You can find the download link, whitepaper and more information on their website

>minepi.com

You will need an invite code to log in the first time.

Use my invite code and we can hodl in a huge group for huge gains.

Referral code:
>maxy
>maxy
>maxy

Remember to go into profile options and disable your real name in the app, user.

Attached: F595A455-C792-441D-823C-5B82187035C6.jpg (782x656, 237K)

Used ur code to sign up user. Let’s all get rich together.

seancasey is the code for Americans no pajeets

use code “maxy” if u wanna make it.

Biggest whale group on the Pi network. We got a nice community chat going on too.

harford is the code for true chads

Nah man, maxy is the true OG of Pi and the ultimate chad.

Remember to use the invitation code “maxy” when signing up!

literal pajeet

Reminder that the Pi core team is one of the best in crypto right now

>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>minepi.com

Invite code: maxy

Use code k3nnysan for MAX mining! I'll add you to my elite security circle so you get a headstart. REMEMBER code is k3nnysan.

>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan

Also remember to toggle hide real name in the options menu!

Use DeepTech we are already 20 people.

Reminder that:
-all invite codes give 25% base mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use
-group mining posts are scams and don't exist
-you cannot join someone else's security circle, only add people you invited
-the only way to earn bonus mining rate is inviting others

-using the invite code
>ꝃonakona
will make anime real

Attached: 1552132622452.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

Pi will literally make me a multi millionaire

Attached: 9A9E5868-8574-4A88-BD53-109FC5490C6D.jpg (1125x466, 524K)

Use the code maxy for MAXIMUM gains and for the opportunity to join the pi insiders discord.

Invite code:
>maxy
>maxy
>maxy

Bump

what’s the odds this coin even passes .10c

The official Pi network team of biz is below. Don't be scammed by the rest of these weebs.

Invite code:
>hodl

Depends heavily on the maximum supply. BTC got a lot of its value due to their being only 17M, whereas a lot of shitcoins are in the tens of billions.

Use my code for no fucking reason at all.

Swiggy08

0 discussion
Only code shilling, noice.

Need a code? Join the 55 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190707-051845_Pi.jpg (1426x2074, 1.7M)

Can't hurt to give it a try. Signed up using your referral. I've been hesitant to listen to Jow Forums before, but after scoring so well with Chainlink I think I'll put my faith in you all this time. I've seen Pi shilled fairly consistently for a couple of months now so hopefully it's the start of something cool.

It's a fucking useless shitcoin. Mining just for the sake of mining. No real use case. It's just bullshit. There's probably some spyware in the apps.

If you really want to make it, and get many thicc ladies in the process, then you guys should use the following code:

anon04
anon04
anon04

Attached: 1562093967939.jpg (2000x2600, 1.37M)

Code for those who hate link marines

Ronn1

Attached: 1529213626408.gif (235x240, 1.93M)