A loser that needs help

Got fired from an easy security guard job

I'm not gonna make it. I've realized I'm not going to survive in the real world. Either I'll make it with investments or I'll probably become homeless and literally kill myself (not joking). Legit something is wrong with me. I keep getting fired/let go from jobs. I feel I have shit genetics not suited for this world.

I have 16k I can invest. What to throw my money in..?

I was thinking amazon fba wholesale (not private label). I expect 10% ROI per month (based on anecdotal data).
It requires work and some luck (like if you choose a wrong product, you can fuck yourself and either lose money or not get an ROI quickly enough). With crypto, it's lazy and relatively fast, but I don't get how to see how high a coin will go (like if it will 3x, 10×, etc.). Have no clue how to make educated decisions with crypto (or stocks really but fuck stocks. That shit takes forever to change).

Biz.. help me before I become homeless. I need a W.

10% ROI per month or crypto? What ROI do you expect/get from crypto per month (average it out)? Legit falling into a deep deep depression..

Attached: 37021251_111446773110740_676048841895575552_o.jpg (1418x1425, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5JWyPBM_U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>got fired from security
lmao how?
>What to throw my money in..?
link, btc, 0x, xrp, or whatever moonshot biz is shilling. keep in mind these reccomendations are based on possibly gains this run, not on fundamentals or anything

Take that money and buy a plot of land to live on you idiot. How old are you?

Got fired cuz of bullshit. Long story short, I was told to follow someone for allegedly stealing. Person's mother confronted me even though I was fat. She spotted me damn it. Well anyways, I couldn't just say "I'm just walking around" because she wouldn't believe that. I told her the daughter was allegedly seen as stealing basically. Lady complained to manager. I got fired. Like what the fuck.. literally no way to have prevented that.

I bet he's some retarded 20 something city kid who's been brainwashed by american tv and anime

All in on link

Also, 16k is nothing. Let's be real. I won't be able to live off of that for the rest of my life. I need to make some passive income or have a consistent method of making money without a typical job or I'm fucked.

I only watch hentai, you filthy casual.

>how
literally this
>smoke weed every hour on shift
>night squad regularly brings in hookers
>one guy always drunk
>one guy always on cocaine

security is literally easy mode police

you keep getting fired from jobs because your purpose is to create jobs you faggot

>fat
Motherfucker. I KNOW I corrected that word. It's supposed to say "far".

making easy 10% monthly roi on crypto is a cakewalk compared to holding down a mall cop job, don't worry about it op. just follow the amazing tips from biz and soon you'll be buying the top of shitcoins left and right.

welcome aboard user, your not alone. I got fired from all my jobs, i dont even question why anymore.

Buy a plot of land somewhere in America and get a part time job, meanwhile chilling on the land stress free in a cheap mobile home or something so you can figure out what the next move is. That or join the military, your better off than most

Why'd ye get fired at youe other jobs user

its a very common thing in security jobs...basically you are to stop stealing, but if you ever get a complaint against you they fire you....its really no win.

Anyway user, dont try some get-rich-quick bullshit. its only going to make matters worse. get a job as shelf stock boy at walmart or whatever.

amazon fba will fuck you in the ass with fees and bullshit.

crypto - except for long-term hold on bitcoin - requires too much luck to make it in.

maybe if you're a nigger or something, but I stayed at one site. and it was the night shift so im inclined to believe youre talking shit.

nothing you could do about that one OP sorry. hope this all works out for you

I'm a legit retard. 1 job was temp. Only job I got complimented in (some call center one). 2 general labor jobs... 1 I wasn't willing to do 60 hr shifts. They said it was 40 but when they showed up, they lied and said "no, It's 60hr shifts forever". Fuck that. The other, random lay offs. I quit one job... it was in the trades. Turns out I hate construction. Then comes the security job and I explained above what happened. It was bullshit. Damn, I'm depressed.

I think you're ignoring the potential left in these markets. Zuckbucks should, at the absolute very least, 10x soon. Get in, set a sell target, wait 2-3 months. Sell when you reach it and don't be mad if it keeps going up.

Why do u think it will 10x? Just wondering.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5JWyPBM_U4

Attached: wow.png (362x365, 60K)

>it's like saving up sex for your old age

Fuck you Buffet. Boomers I swear.

Orion protocol, look into it

put the $16k into BTC for gods sake. Don't touch that shit for years. get a new job of course and be a dilligent motherfucker about saving money, sacrificing literally everything that is unnecessary. Any money you have left over from waging after paying for your bills , PUT IT ALL INTO BTC. Use BTC like your savings account. If you use this method - you legit may only have 3-4 years of lowly wage cucking before you can majorly upgrade your life maybe even quit your shitty job.

Buy 1 BTC and then put the rest in XMR and don't think about it for a few years

All in on Link, then give it three to four months

BTC and link. BTC is the safe option and link is the millionaire move. Do some research and if you aren't a total brainlet you will understand why link will outperform everything else in the upcoming years.

can you daytrade as a security guard?
al you do is sit on your ass and stare at screens or read playboy right?

You just described 99.9% of this board

I guess it depends. I was made to walk around the whole time. Another site, driving. Another site, literally just standing by the entrance of a store not doing jack shit. Lowkey embarassing job.

>I keep getting fired/let go from jobs
>I have 16k I can invest
Doesnt sound like the truth...

i was thinking about getting a job as a nighttime guard for a building or lot and doing something on the side on a laptop... im a night owl gf would kill me tho

threads like these make me realise how lucky I am to be handsome
my first real job was as a food runner at very successful restaurant, and within months I was manager there when there are others who have been there for years and gotten nowhere
just don't be fat and ugly lolLOL

Attached: 1555301204273.png (650x650, 10K)

>I told her the daughter was allegedly seen as stealing
Why on earth did you do that? Just say nothing, you idiot.

kek

Go all in Ethereum Classic

Attached: 343px-Ethereum_Classic_Logo.svg.png (343x555, 19K)

How the fuck do you have 16k with no job?

You are going to lose everything if you think you will make 10% roi out of the gate.

Literally grow weed

Life sucks when you don't have a pair of tits or a beautiful pink cunt to show it off for a few grands, huh?

Attached: 1561387479025.png (582x582, 456K)