Short Deutsche

On Monday Deutsche will announce that nearly 20,000 jobs will be axed, this will cause the stocks to tumble by 5% or even more. Happy shorting and happy gains.
For a while now it has been known that the company is going through rigorous cost cutting measurements and now jobs are going to be axed

Attached: doychee.jpg (768x432, 24K)

How is cutting costs bearish short term?

Only special snowflakes disagree

occupywallstreet 2.0 incoming SOON.

my thoughts, if anything firing people will pump the stock, thats how capitalism works... am i missing something?

It shows that they're in far worse shape than they admitted so far, and in the short term this will cost high severence payments in addition to the restructuring costs.

that was my reaction. maybe eurocuck laws require laying off the good people first and keeping the useless on the payroll as a public service or something. then i assume it brings great shame on the employer due to not providing lifetime guarantee between noble and serf, and the public dumps the stock out of worry

You have to pay severance, and you are getting rid of employees.
Severance is huge, you have 20,000 employees which you are firing, and at least a 2 month severance package. That's 100s of millions which for an already failing bank is a huge loss

are you stupid? it shows the company are in serious trouble

All banks are firing their employees

Thing with this one is that its been known for a while that they are in trouble. But they are trying to get back on top of it.
Now it will go bearish for a little bit, but it will sky rocket back up as long as there is no financial collapse, they have €1.34 trillion in assets so selling off even 100 billion of it will give the company enough to restructure.
Also they only have 300 million euros in revenue which is not a lot for a bank of this huge scale

This one is firing 20,000 of them, that's more than a fifth

implying investors dont already know this

This will be priced in when the market opens, it's common knowledge. 'Buy on rumour, sell on news' also applies to shorts.

it will go up Monday you absolute retard.
Long-term sell indeed

Attached: 1562485254097.jpg (250x241, 7K)

restructurings and hedgefund activist engagement is bullish and leads to POSITIVE abnormal returns. the absolute state of this board. plebs everywhere.

It is known since at least 3 months. Speculators were betting on DB getting bailed out since last fall. No news

>implying this is an isolated incident and not a systematic crash of leftist EU

Attached: CA4B1067-E04E-4557-BDCB-906488CE8443.jpg (968x681, 39K)

priced in imbecile. it's not like we did't see it coming for the last 3 years

It will go like this
DB will be bailed out by the German tax payer
ECB will hike up toxic bond buys
Wages will stagnate more
Population will lose even more trust in institutions
Welcome to the worst stagflation in human history

The left liberal paradigm will not survive it

Bump
This shit is important for eurofags

Walstreet loves job cuts, so it might go up. The stock has had a bit of a rally. I would let the dust settle and wait for momentum to turn back down then look for an entry to buy put options.

this news came out on 7/1 you retard

they also get rid of their investment banking, but that all is no news.
i think this is the first step for a bailout, seperate the good from the bad parts.

You are right, all we need is an serious right wing leader here in germany.
And then we will hopefully see reforms in germany and the EU. I think many people realise that Trump isnt as bad as the media is telling.

And for all you extremists, I mean an normal right wing leader and not an second Uncle Adolf.