What went so WRONG?

What went so WRONG?

Attached: harmony3-min.jpg (1200x676, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blockchain-positive/harmony-partners-with-contentos-for-the-future-of-blockchain-907241242283
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing lol. Whales are accumulating. this will pop hard like the pimple on my nose

team dumped 500 BTC worth

Why is anyone even talking about this shitcoin?

BS. That's just what biz trolls are crying for

>Not doubling down at this price

You’re going to regret not doing this

Attached: Image1.jpg (607x416, 61K)

Weak FUD

FUD on Jow Forums? Massive buy signal

You're the fucking OP and you FUDDED your own coin in the thread title, you dumbass.

lurk more

Didn't this shit yield >400% return in 37 days? It's very succesful.

I lost a lot of money with REQ like that

everything
my money is gone

medium.com/blockchain-positive/harmony-partners-with-contentos-for-the-future-of-blockchain-907241242283

Harmony Partners with Contentos
Contentos is up 27%
Harmony didn't move, shit's getting ridiculous every day

a small pump wouldnt make any difference here, except you are a daytrader.
if you plan to go for the reasonable 20x by holding onto your stack this is a favorable news, and you still have the chance to buy more cheap

it's supply will be mega diluted this year

too small of a factor to prevent a moon

it's gonna double this year and then double next year

XRP never gave anywhere close to ETH returns due to inflation bro. You'll make gains but nothing compared to another shitcoin with no inflation

it doesnt matter bro. market doesnt really care about this.
price is dictated by emotions mostly

This. Unironically getting Tronix vibes. Let's compare TRX and ONE together:
1) Both were launched via Binance launchpad
2) Both tanked due to regulation news (China ban for TRX, US ban for One)
3) Both have based chink CEOs with good connections who love hype
4) TRX dumped to similar mcap levels before going to Jupiter
BUT
Unlike Tron, Harmony has really good tech praised by pretty big crypto celebrities (Charles Hoskinson for example)

This shit WILL pull TRX and do 100x. Plan accordingly, thank me later.

How about the fact that the Chainlink team had chosen Harmony as the 2nd blockchain to interface with, after Ethereum? They even did a cross team AMA, with Rory and Johann answering questions in the Harmony TG, and Harmony team answered questions in the Chainlink TG. That fact alone should btfo anyone doubting the legitimacy of ONE.

Attached: 2019-07-07_0858.png (814x256, 46K)

it does matter bro. That's why every high inflation coin has underperformed the market

constant dumping drowns out market emotions

what US ban? Harmony is based in california

Binance will be closed to us citizens

Actually I expect Harmony to be listed on binance.us. Chances it will are very high. This actually may be the trigger of the ONE 100x bullrun

Yes i think all binance ieo coins will be available in the us as well

Harmony is literally a US product

ALL IN NOW YOU FUCKING MONKEYS, THIS IS UNIRONICALLY THE NEXT ANTSHARES

>NEXT ANTSHARES
It's not tho. It is next Tron

How much did antshares go again? 400x?

No fucking way that happens in this shitty bear market lmao

It will pull something similar to antshares and tron. Sometimes you just know

wow incredible, an erc20 shitcoin said harmony is a project.

Pajeet whales bought too high now they're threatening to tank the price to pay the team a lesson. LMFAO!!!!! Literally the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard.

$ONE team are all star Ex Google, Apple and Amazon, CEO sold his last startup to Apple. Delivered mainnet early. First fucking sharded PoS chain. EVER.

Multiple big partnerships under NDA. Major marketing initiative with Binance in July.

Oh yeah. Binance. Fucking Binance.

But sure, go and buy $ERD, so ashamed of their euro fag team they don't even put them on their website.

Probably raising cash sucking dicks in amsterdam to pay for electricity. Pajeets gonna fall for fud everytime. BBQcoin. Lol.

Elrond is a fag elf. You know who you are...

Attached: _93289782_gettyimages-113933106.jpg (999x561, 63K)

>Elrond
why even bother, dude?

It'll moon eventually. I do think it's at the level where getting in now or a few sats lower / higher won't really matter much, anyone who would've dumped gave up awhile ago. Just a matter of CZ turning on his bots at any random moment

>400% return in 37 days?
For CZ's friends who got tickets for it. For plebs who bought it off the markets it has been financially and emotionally devastating.
I traded it until I saw the obvious price oppression and got out in time not to be royally fucked by some shitty whales.

I got rekt on this coin. What went wrong was Binance banning US and the market doesn’t want an alt season anymore. Too many alts on Binance that spreads the money too thin. And barely any new money is coming in, and it just goes to BTC, ETH, LTC.

This, this and this.

Nothing, I'm accumulating.

Why the fuck would compare abandoned shitcoins like NCASH to legit projects like Harmony. You're right though, 2017 alt season style when literal scams did 100x won't happen until next big normie wave. Doesn't matter good coins won't moon. Do you know link did 5x in one month btw? And before that Matic did 10x driven by hype only?

Just buy BNB instead, next bull run the ICO to IEO narrative will be all over normie media

That's like buying AMZN now... I mean, it's a safe bet, but it won't bring you to the moon

>XRP never gave anywhere close to ETH gains

Are you high?

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-143457_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 400K)