Jow Forums - Give me a better 1000x

Give us what you have and why you believe your crypto investment is better than Constellation (DAG). This is what you are up against (DAG);

Pros;
>Ultra-low market cap, 5 million USD
>Will make IOTA, NANO, and partly ETH obsolete with better technology
>DAG founders recently burned ALL their tokens, 7.2% of total supply
>Deflationary token model
>Horizontally scaleable. Faster and more capacity with every node. No theoretical limit to TPS.
>DAG is a platform
>MainNet in Q3
>Staking
>Dynamic Partitioning
>DAG has smart contracts
>Direct on-chain data processing. No other blockchain infrastructure is able to do that
>Light-nodes on phone
>CEO actually ran a business with 45 million in annual revenue
>Advisor: Rehito (Ray) Hatoyama former Managing Director of Hello Kitty (Sanrio)
>Partnership negotiations with NASA, General Motors and Denso
>US, San Francisco based

Just as Nano, DAG is:
>Free
>Instant
>Green
However, they are superior to Nano in virtually every way.
>Part of a large ecosystem, with real use cases that will provide security for the network and world-wide market. Same as IOTA, but better
>This large ecosystem and not solely a currency will provide protection from Central Bank regulators, like ETH & IOTA, but unlike Nano.
>All zero-fee systems are open to spam attacks. Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system.
>Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash, where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwidth will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens, or run their own nodes

Attached: Constellation_Labs_Logo.jpg (1200x627, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nIcDE
constellationlabs.io/how-constellation-is-different-than-blockchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=mQhQuE5JnUo
linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["18362287"]
angel.co/company/constellation-labs-1/jobs
linkedin.com/in/bjorgensen/
github.com/Constellation-Labs/whitepaper-business
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plus
>Whitelisted for all major exchanges. Didn’t have ICO. No US pre-sale investors. On Kucoin.
>Good time to buy, coins on sale: archive.is/nIcDE
>Partnered with the University of Illinois
>CTO Wyatt writes in academic papers

Cons:
>Constant FUD from psychotic pre-sale investor that lost money when the market crashed in 2018. Spamming biz with debunked accusations, lies and fabrications (e.g. exit scamming, doing cocaine, lost all funds through daytrading, vaporware, restaurant, etc, etc. Claims to be part of secret U.N. instigation team - operating under the command of Federal Reserve). Using VPN. Bumps every thread :)

Aaand, getting the ticker DAG was brilliant. Every normie searching for dag+crypto will land on Constellation (DAG). Weird that other competitors did not see this long time before Constellation entered the market.

Core dev is a genius.

Attached: photo_2019-07-03_19-58-11.jpg (1125x1115, 135K)

Finally a CEO in crypto space that actually understands business, pic.

Attached: 1561263279875.png (1242x2208, 703K)

I have a buy order waiting to be filled I want it to dump just a little more

What's the TPS of this shitcoin?

Horizontally scaleable. Faster and more capacity with every node. No theoretical limit to TPS.

Personally I can't wait for the SEC to throw every last one of you telegram pajeets in jail with an international jurisdiction.

Are you the idiot rambling on about SEC last summer? How you had inside information and it was just a matter of days before they would all be arrested due to your brilliant private investigation, but you could not document anything or give us any details, because of the ongoing investigation and even the American president told you in a private conversation not to reveal too much because of national interests of the USA? Pic related. In short, you were not an idiot and amateur investor losing all your money when the market crashed in 2018, but you were the "victim" of a "clever scam" that only you uncovered thanks to your "brilliant" private investigation. Take your meds dude. I hope you get well, fren.

Attached: DAG 2018-11-22_00-12-03.png (741x554, 39K)

Unlike other crypto in the market, that is blind to different nodes, DAG has implemented a brilliant Proof of Reputable Observation (PRO) system, where reputable nodes are recognized, meaning DAG will always have higher TPS than IOTA, NANO, FTM etc unless they also implement that solution.

More here:

Attached: photo_2019.jpg (1280x1118, 235K)

And for the record, I am not posting on telegram, only rarely and briefly get in there to get an update on what is going on, but they look like a happy and interesting gang.

Anyone new to Constellation (DAG) should join them:
constellationcommunity

constellationtrader

Attached: 1560519829360.jpg (745x481, 166K)

Bought 1m last year still holding might buy another one - is there any shit comming up?

Mainnet Q3. Several partnership presentations and negotiations. Upcoming listings on exchanges, etc.

Attached: 2019-06-17_20-03-26.png (678x678, 307K)

You might like this:
Constellation Network Transportation Application Demo
youtube.com/watch?v=mQhQuE5JnUo

Lots of interesting new vids on their channel.

PASTA YIKES

>PASTA YIKES
You must really hate relevant business information when making investment decisions. You are throwing darts as your favorite decision model for heavy investments, right?

I was ready to buy in but why do they have shit like "proof of meme" in their white paper? Enterprises won't take this seriously.

stop trying to sound smart you aren't. i sold 70% of my LINK bag at the top and became millionaire. still in disbelief but i am obviously smart, it worked. imagine i had bought DAG instead a year ago, JUST.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Partnership negotiations? They're just begging NASA to look at them. Anyone could do that and claim they're in negotiations with NASA.

Look at the team.. Three guys.. One is a nigger, and the CEO hasn't really got an impressive CV in regards to tech. He's worked for a fucking meat company, kek.

It looks like a scam.

LIT, VIDT and QNT. DYOR.

You sound like a true idiot. I am not advocating you buying DAG one year ago. I am saying that NOW Constellation is the best buy. Best 1000x candidate there is. Your comment makes zero logical sense.

>They're just begging NASA to look at them
False
>Look at the team.. Three guys
False
>CEO hasn't really got an impressive CV
False
>It looks like a scam.
Insane.

Yeah, what's the proof-of-meme all about? Sounds pretty silly.

Why?

Then fucking prove me wrong.

Only three team members shown on the website.

In the image you posted here, it clearly says "proposal for NASA" >What's impressive about the CEO's CV?

And if you can't fucking debunk these points, then why wouldn't it be a scam - or at the very least a shitty fucking investment?

I'm openminded. Convince me. I'm looking for that 1000x coin, but I don't want to invest in shit.

They changed the name long time ago, Raphael. Have you not come one step further after you crashed and burned with your insane investments and blamed everything on Constellation. Have you ditched your meds again?

They changed the terminology to "Proof of Reputable Observation (PRO)" long time ago. Inform yourself. Only idiots like you has have names as deal-breakers when making investments. "Apple" sounds totally stupid for you, right? Who will invest in them? Why are all DAG fudders such idiots?

Listen up.. You make a shill thread, so you do the fucking shilling. Besides that, today is the first time I hear about this project. Stop being a schizo.

Debunk my points. Let's start with the team.. Where are the other team members then? Weren't there more than three?

>Only three team members shown on the website.
Try Github and LinkedIn as well, "investor". That you make statement as facts when you are confusing founders with total team only further proves what kind of true moron you really are. Is your name Raphael?
>In the image you posted here, it clearly says "proposal for NASA
They have business negotiations with them. Are in several forums together, pic. You, the the amateur investor idiot, claimed it was just something they mailed to Nasa.
>What's impressive about the CEO's CV?
Pic >And if you can't fucking debunk these points, then why wouldn't it be a scam
You post unfounded garbage and just know, using your psychic powers and talking to the dead, that I am not able to refute your low IQ rambling, so thus you "know" and state as a "fact" that DAG is a scam. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Attached: 1561249822864.png (2208x1242, 906K)

>Besides that, today is the first time I hear about this project.
Sure Raphael. Whatever you say Raphael. Pic related. Take your meds dude.

Attached: Mentally Insane.jpg (3739x1320, 2.34M)

>Listen up.. You make a shill thread, so you do the fucking shilling
I don't like you. I don't want to help you to get rich, so fuck off. Spam your low IQ nonsense somewhere else and please do a minimum of research before you reach your childish "conclusions". You are a total waste of time. Sorry.

You really suck at shilling.

You still haven't provided any evidence. The CEO's own words don't mean shit. Anyone could write a fucking lie in telegram ffs.

"I'm the former head of NASA. Buy my Marscoin (FUCCD). We are 4000 team members, although none of them can be found on our page."

See

Again, you suck at shilling.

>can't prove anything
>claims not to like people as an excuse for not having to prove anything

Fucking retard. You harm this coin more than anything else with that attitude.

>Fucking retard. You harm this coin more than anything else with that attitude.
Happy to see that nasty morons and pathological liars like you are unwilling to invest in DAG. Great. Do some research next time before you make statements. Don't waste my time.

I think you're the Rapahel you mentioned earlier. You're a bitter, bitter cunt with heavy ass fucking bags trying to get some morons to buy your shitcoin, kek.

Stop projecting, Raphael. Do a market sell and get over it. Sometimes you just need to take a loss. We've all made mistakes and invested in shitcoins. Better get out before it's too late.

Between, why are you so rabid, emotional and plain hysterical. You are clearly not just some random, neutral investor looking into a project. Give us your real background and motivation. Don't just run away. Be honest for once. Stop being a lying, angry and nasty psycho spamming lies and garbage on biz.

See I hope the President of the USA is still calling you and calming you down, listening to the latest updates of your "investigation". Care to share with us what you have found?

I'm literally just a Danish user trying to find a good many-x coin. Not at all emotional. If anything, I'm having a laugh over your attitude.

You don't fucking make a shill thread if you're not ready to shill the fuck out of it and answer all questions. What's the point in making a shill thread just to tell people to dyor and get fucked?

You brought this upon yourself, user. So it's up to you to shill it.

Let's start with the team members.. Who are the others? I still only see three..

Give me your background in Danish with slang, no Google translate. Go on.

Hvad fanden vil du have, at jeg skal sige, din bums? Jeg har sgu da ikke tænkt mig at sidde her og fortælle dig om hele mit liv. Tag dig sammen.

I will send it to a Scandinavian user. Stand by.

One more time, use slang and some specific Danish politics. What party do you support and why, especially in context of Muslim immigration.

I voted Stram Kurs. V for Sejr!

OK, you are good to go. What do you want to know, Dane?

I want to know who the devs are. They should have listed them on their website.

And where's the proof of the CEO's former position in that big company? What's impressive about his CV?

Here: linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["18362287"]

They have at least 2 Polish devs in addition to core dev. They downsized the marketing department after Crypto crash and crypto winter.

They are hiring, but the demand for people with blockchain experience and expertise is fierce:
angel.co/company/constellation-labs-1/jobs

I like CEO's combination of analytical skills, marketing and proven entrepreneurial spirit. A typical MBA person will not survive in this market;
linkedin.com/in/bjorgensen/

Was legit going to invest thousands into this, went into the discord, and the team is acting like retards/unprofessionals asking the community if they think moving to telegram might help them. Lost all respect and hope of them being different/better. Literally just a pump/dump or hoping their project is any different.

Attached: angry female.png (1366x768, 1.12M)

Both discord and telegram was spammed for months. See Constellation went into stealth mode for months after they fired their old CEO and was just building. Now they are back and giving good news and updates all the time. Telegram is up and running, but Discord is still pretty dead, at least last time I was there. Try Telegram instead.

Attached: photo_2019-07-06_00-53-10.jpg (1091x1280, 166K)

Thanks. Seen worse. But I have a problem with the huge sell walls on Hotbit, and on Kucoin they're also a lot thicker than the buy walls. Wonder if there's something someone knows that you and I don't? Why such an eager to sell, while no eager to buy?

After Constellation went into stealth mode, fired CEO and lots of fud from angry pre-sale investors (investing before crypto crash), there were virtually no buyers at all. On top of that, lots of investors got problems with paying taxes as suddenly every transaction between crypto to crypto was a taxable event and they had to sell tons to pay for taxed. Some of them are bankrupt and the sell orders are still there, placed by tax collectors. The buy order book has been filling every day the last two months. In addition you have sellers like this guy: archive.is/nIcDE and this guy, pic.

Hotbit is wash trading with virtually no volume, so for a few bucks you can flash crash the price. Somebody is clearly doing that and trying to spook the market.

I was there when I thought there was a technical glitch somewhere at Kucoin. Only red. Only sellers. Buy orders are getting momentum now. Guess in another month it will be 50/50

Attached: DAG 2018-11-22_00-12-03 COR.png (1009x409, 127K)

If you want to know more about the current market, you can go to the telegram group:
constellationtrader

I am sure they can provide you valuable and up-to-date information.

Thanks for response, but this was major people in the project talking. Why would I invest when these people dont know wtf they are doing themselves?

I am not even sure who is on Discord, never really was there, never made a comment. But I do know it is hard for outsiders to understand the crypto investor community: Why the rift between biz and plebbit, why Discord is liked by plebbit, and not so much on biz, what is the boomer meme and so on. Guess they were just asking around to get information.

One of the most toxic communities I've ever seen in this space. Stay far away from this

On the contrary. This is one of the most open and transparent communities open to discuss strengths and weaknesses. It is, however, one of, if not the most, fudded projects on biz, by salty pre-sale bagholders and very worried market competitors.

Fuck off you lying piece of shit. You're gonna be stuck holding those bags until the end of time.

>Fuck off you lying piece of shit.
Yep, you are truly the right person to complain about a toxic community...

What you are saying is not true. You can start with the founders themselves. When was the last time you founders burn ALL their tokens for nothing, just to show support to the community, pic?

Attached: 2019.png (673x362, 16K)

>Three
They changed their web site a while ago to be more like a professional tech company, so they don't list every employee anymore. For example, their lead engineer Ryle (the guy who works side by side with Wyatt and who oversees implementing Wyatt's ideas in Scala) isn't mentioned on the site, but he's given talks with Wyatt at conferences.

The CEO Ben used to run an adtech company that became pretty successful.

When I make it I'm going apply to be a janny so I can lurk this board 24/7 like a neckbeard and ban scumbags like you

It isn't really the "community" that's toxic. I've been following it for a long time. This is one of the most exciting projects technical-wise. Basically there are people who were involved who were more "cryptocurrency" rather than "technology" types who now have a grudge. I'm not sure if they are the ones FUDding but they showed up around the time of the CEO's dismissal and were angry. For example, there was a guy who claimed to be the "VP of Engineering" but who actually just set up the private sale web site on contract and never worked for the team after that. He claimed that he expected more work from the old CEO and that he was angry that he was never given more work. Another guy showed up just a few weeks ago and showed what he claimed to be messages from the old CEO a while ago about how there would be a certain number of exchange listings, and he was disappointed that this hadn't happened.

My point is, when the old CEO was ousted there were people like this who started having a grudge against the project. The price also tanked at that time because the market freaked out. Ben became CEO, righted the ship, stopped all the crypto moonboy type stuff and focused everything on the true value, the tech, Wyatt and Ryle's work. The real community is still around, following the developments and excited about what's coming next.

Sounds like bagholder bingo ranjeet

>bagholder bingo
only functions when the project is stagnate, the devs leaving, CEO taking a long vacation etc. Not when a project is going for full steam ahead. Mainnet on your bingo, really?

>Advisor: Rehito (Ray) Hatoyama former Managing Director of Hello Kitty (Sanrio)
I believe it's this guy, together with DAG CEO

Attached: 1561227684654.jpg (850x567, 286K)

oh hey mega man still not done with your psychotic bullshit? quit being a nigger and we can talk on tele you know where to find me @ dag squad

might be wrong person lool but hey pm me

The FUD did not come from salty presale investors. The FUD came from an insider who said go ask the CEO Ben Jorgensen to make a single official statement "the former CEO Brendan Playford did NOT day trade investor capital on exchanges for losses."

He said it would be impossible for him to make this statement. So like 500 different people came to their TG and demanded they make a statement. They refused which made everyone super suspicious. The token price took a 30% dive that day. They were banning their own investors from TG and anyone who asked this question. They scrubbed their TG of all remnants of this whole disaster, fired their marketing team and went silent for a year.
Now they are back, still refusing to answer the question. And yesterday the CEO said he would not make an official statement and would start banning anyone who asks.
The FUD is very real, it's the only FUD that matters it would all go away if they just made a statement. This one question destroyed their community and needs to be answered or this token dies a slow death.
The team are dishonest lying marketers of vaporware and this one question will be the end of them

its weird that they blame Raphael for the coins FUD when in reality Im pretty sure the whale that dumped the coin fucked him over so he just went crazy and tells everyone the facts about DAG.

>They changed the name long time ago
It still says proof of meme in the whitepaper
github.com/Constellation-Labs/whitepaper-business

Attached: meme.png (881x1017, 250K)

I don't believe any evidence was put forward to prove the CEO was day trading with investor funds. HOWEVER, the reaction by the team and their community was batshit insane and put a 99.99% chance that the CEO day trading FUD was in fact true.
No project would take a 30% one day loss and complete abandonment of their community over a single easy to answer question. They made fake statements, beat around the bush, answered in abstract ways, and told all investors if you don't like it get the fuck out.
Completely bizarre reaction. They send their insane community members into TG and biz to make strawman arguments and lots of fake rumors about drug use and other bullshit to make it look like it's all a lark.
It's just unexplainable and bizarre the lengths they go to not to answer that one question. I would guess they have made more than 50 statements explaining why they don't have to answer that one question.
The FUD is all but confirmed. And don't let their shills side track you, it's really just one question anyone cares about because if it's true the team would be almost put of money or unable to fund themselves to profitability.

Just pump this shit already, 2x is fine

Bullshit comment. Here, the ex CEO himself debunking your garbage, pic.

Fact is that you couldn't care less whether or not this is true. You know that you have zero reason to believe your fantasy Mickey Mouse story about day trading and your main motivation is to damage Constellation. You also know that the team has a non-disclosure agreement with the ex CEO, so they will not comment on any of this. That's the only reason why you push that they shall comment on it, despite the ex CEO has already debunked it officially long time ago.

Attached: Brendan1.png (656x325, 50K)

Here you go, buddy. Stop being so blatantly dishonest. The guy you are accusing has categorically denied your crazy accusation based on absolutely nothing, so why on earth would you go to a third-party and demand an answer to a question you already know the answer to? Except of dishonesty and deception, of course.

Attached: Brendan2.png (629x367, 64K)

Constellation proposes Proof of Reputable Observation (PRO), a novel reputation-based mechanism to incentivize nodes to act honestly.

Source:

The FUD came from an insider
No, it came from this guy and his 50 VPN IDs:
>Constant FUD from psychotic pre-sale investor that lost money when the market crashed in 2018. Spamming biz with debunked accusations, lies and fabrications (e.g. exit scamming, doing cocaine, lost all funds through daytrading, vaporware, restaurant, etc, etc. Claims to be part of secret U.N. instigation team - operating under the command of Federal Reserve). Using VPN. Bumps every thread :)

The FUD came from an insider
No, it came from this guy and his 50 VPN IDs:

Pic is this "insider" clearly talking to himself when his VPN malfunctioned. Worse, this insider could never document or even substantiate his rabid and crazy claims about day trading, coke abuse, police investigation, soon arrests, exit scamming etc etc.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

Haha what a joke. He was asked and so was the current CEO to make a statement that he in fact did not trade with investor funds. The teams response to this direct question is that the funds are safu and will comment no further. The former CEO said exactly what you posted here....that all rumors are fake but he will comment no further. It is impossible to get them to make a statement because the FUD is true. It would take 2 minutes for the CEO to make a statement that would shit down all the FUD and save their destroyed community. Ever wonder why they won't? Ever wonder why they refused to talk about Brendan's mysterious disappearance for 3 months and claimed a hush order from their attorney? In the end it was just a difference or opinion and he gave up hundreds of millions of DAG and forfeited his own company in exchange for nothing. If you believe that line of shit you deserve to be poor

> It would take 2 minutes for the CEO to make a statement
Again, if they have a non-disclosure agreement they can't make any statement. Only the ex CEO can do what, which he did.

1. You have NO facts to back up your insane claim about severe losses due to day trading. You are NOT able to even substantiate your crazy claim

2. Your claim has been CATEGORICALLY denied by the main person himself, former CEO.

3. Why on earth would you then pursue and demand an answer from current CEO regarding a fake claim with zero factual backing that already has been debunked by the CEO?

The insanity and stupidity in your comment and reasoning is breathtaking. You are a very dishonest and slimy person.

I challenge you to present all your reasons for why you really believe this day-trading and losses really happened. Present them here, if you dare.

Anyone selling OTC? Let me know your TG handle. Don't bother me if you're selling less than 10m.

>and claimed a hush order from their attorney?
You clearly are not used to deal with start ups with strong personalities. They had totally different strategies. That's very important for tech start up. That will lead to a lot of bad blood and a non-disclosure agreement is normal in that situation to avoid a future shit-storm. With a market cap around 1M, everyone could market buy without any problem. I guess they have some agreements with ex CEO that when this is going to be a success, he will be able to share that, if he does not make any future trouble for them. You clearly have no understanding how these things work and is only interested in spreading smear and your own crazy conspiracy theories. You whine a lot about answer, let's see how you will answer when asked what kind of documented facts you have to back up your claims. My guess is NOTHING. Prove me wrong.

Send TG handle to this e-mail: [email protected]. I want to buy 5 BTCs worth of tokens.

Your entire post is a lie. The FUD and crushing of the token (never recovered) has a specific date. I will look it up and post it later.
The former CEO didn't categorically deny anything you lying idiot. He was asked 100 times to make a simple statement that would have legal implications. Either yes I did trade funds or no I did not. He was told specifically to answer in a way that was clear and would legally hold him accountable for his statement. He refused to do so and instead just said rumors about him were untrue which can be interrupted many ways especially from a legal defensive standpoint.

You can sit in here and lie all you want but until the team makes a full statement that Brendan Playford did NOT trade investor funds on exchanges for a loss then this project will fucking die.
Also fuck you for lying to everyone here you are a price of trash and will never unload your giant bags of dogshit

This is so incredibly fake it's not even funny. Every day thread be like "oh huge FUD still unanswered and some shill lying to me, how can I buy $50k immediately"

>Trade book shows zero fucking volume except wash trading for a year with the exception of massive dumps by all main investors.

You have to be the most dishonest shills in crypto. Fuck you and fuck your toxic community of psychotic moonbois

I asked you to document your claims. And you have nothing. I asked you to substantiate your claims and you have nothing.

I gave you screenshots where Brendan Playford CATEGORICALLY denies you smear and slander: "ANY OF THE FUD AND ALL[!] THE RUMOURS YOU READ ARE NOT TRUE. That's all I will comment on that matter".

Yet you, they lying idiot that can not substantiate, far less document your retarded smear, then claim:
>The former CEO didn't categorically deny anything you lying idiot.

You clearly are a low IQ pathological lying idiot. AGAIN, present your facts and document your claims, smear and vile accusations. But of course you will not, because you have NOTHING! Prove me wrong, lying psycho.

I was there and saw this first hand. They were absolutely categorically asked to make a specific statement. If the rumor was untrue they could make this statement regardless and would be no issues. Like saying I have never had sex with a brontosaurus.
This issue with the CEO destroyed the community and price of token. That is a fact and the token has not recovered since. The TG was scrubbed and mass amounts of people were banned including actual presale investors.

Moron. First you present facts and logic, then you make an accusation BASED on that facts and logic and demand an answer. You don't come to a guy with crazy accusations and vile smear from Disneyland and then demand random people deny them. Do you see how stupid and mentally unstable you are? Do you seriously make all those serious accusations with NO form of evidence, facts or anything at all? And you seriously believe people will waste time on your and your totally unfounded mental garbage? Have you tried that with Coca Cola or any other company?

Are you the idiot from the summer claiming to talk to the president of the USA, informing him about your amateur investigation of Constellation? That you already had contacted SEC about your investigation into day trading, but you could give us no details due to the FBI and SEC investigation, but they would all be arrested within days? That you secretly worked for a secret group that should clean up the financial markets on behalf of UN and the Federal Reserve. Are you that crazy idiot. You sure sound like him. The accusations are exactly the same and you also have NOTHING to back up your smear with. Just some Mickey Mouse "inside information" rambling. Take it to the FBI you idiot.

>This issue with the CEO destroyed the community and price of token
No the crazy fudder, pic, went in overdrive. Persons in the public do not deny random rumours and smear from random psychos. So where is your evidence for your accusations? You have NOTHING, right? Tragic and moronic.

Attached: Pscyho DAG fudder.png (761x591, 44K)

Sorry man I was there, he is not wrong. They did scrub the TG of all evidence and the Brendan post you reference was the catalyst for all the dumping. He wouldn't make a real statement and neither would the team

>They did scrub the TG of all evidence
You mean vile spamming and hysteria.

So what evidence do you have for your insane day-trading accusations? Present what you've got here so we can have a look at it. But the funny thing is that all you idiots (or one guy with a VPN) whining, bitching and demanding an answer from DAG, will NEVER answer any demand seeing YOUR reasoning and evidence for YOUR vile accusations. So YOU will NEVER answer yourself. Do you see how hypocritical, dishonest and slimy you are?

Ok so a single 14 year old posting on an anonymous forum killed the token. LOL that alone speaks volumes about this shit coin. The FUD is real

If you crazy accusers seriously have NOTHING to back your vile accusations and smear with, then we can lay this ball down and just ignore you. That you can't even substantiate your crazy speculations and dishonest smear is just tragic. Especially after the main person himself has categorically denied your unfounded allegations. Tragic and very dishonest.

>>Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash, where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwidth will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens, or run their own nodes

Multiwallet micropayments are gonna kill this. People aren't gonna pay to run their own nodes idiot. Nobody's gonna want to run nodes or pay for bandwidth when you can scale thousands of micropayments for a single transaction for free. DAG feeless transaction system are dead on arrival without any incentives to run the network.

>DAG feeless transaction system are dead on arrival without any incentives to run the network.
This^

An insider posted here saying under no circumstances would the CEO or former CEO make a statement "Brendan Playford did not day trade investor funds for losses". And the insider was correct because they literally watched their token price and community implode because of this one statement they refused to make.

>Needs more evidence and proof. Very much interested to get the insider to reveal him/herself. Not interested in clearing FUD. Doesn't understand what the fucking word categorical denial means.

KYS you lying faggot the FUD is real until they make an official statement

What in the everloving mother fuck did I just stumble on to

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>An insider posted here
You mean you claim that in insider was here claiming he was an insider, making a random claim with zero evidence and we have been hearing that garbage together with hysteria about arrests, police and SEC for months, often ever single day? Basically you have nothing but unfounded smear, vile accusations and you have not even stated your real motivation behind it all.

Ends up it looks to be 100% true.

100000 posts on biz and TG making excuses why the team refuses to directly address one single question. The team spending months explaining why they don't have to answer. Scrubbing TG and kicking anyone who asks.

> Nothing to see here folks move along. Definitely not hiding anything. Oh and CEO disappeared and forfeited hundreds of millions of DAG because he didn't like one of his subordinates so just left his own company and put a subordinate in charge. Yep makes alot of sense and seems like an honest team and great community

The one you accuse has officially and completely denied your crazy accusations.

ALL you have to back up those accusations is a post by a fudder claiming to be an "insider" without you being able to produce anything that would indicate that he is indeed and insider. Based on that ALONE, we have had you idiots posting for months that they would be arrested any minute, exit scamming, go bankrupt next day, etc etc. Do you see how psychotic, insane and non-analytical you sound? This must be the most stupid, unfounded and rabid FUD in the history of biz. Congratz.

Raphael Rehman stalker and psychopath racist Jow Forums troll son of Amir Rehman in McLean VA lives at 6513 Byrnes Dr, he has been terrorizing and stalking a cryptocurrency project for 12 months straight called Constellation Labs. Beware of Raphael Rehman.

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 5K)