You guys are bad persons

shilling coins that instantly drops (eve,rsr, vidt). i hate you all.

Attached: sad.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

They are pajeets, you need to learn to spot them

You should be thankful they identify their pump and dump so easily so you don't fall for it.

Is ZIL a pajeet coin?

Don't worry about it. All of crypto is getting ready to drop 90%+. Whoever shilled you those shitcoins will likely kill themselves when they lose everything.

so basically when biz shills, is time for dump, and when biz fuds, is time to buy tho. love you guys.

All in on vid or kys

and which one is the most shilled and next on the list?

So only buy things with solid tech like orion protocol and holochain

>implying the tech matters

you deserve to lose all your money for buying eve or rsr, especially eve.

This. Some tips:
> Never buy in on FOMO. Any pump has retrace, no exception.

> Before buying check the coin team for who they are. Pajeets and blacks avoid.

> Check the telegram group and discord to see real sentiment and if they are shilling.

> Avoid buzzword spam

You'll be okay with vidt, not so confident in the others.

This. Deverey is an infamous deadcoin. A quick look at the subreddit shows it's been a ghost town for a year, a few final bagholders decided to spam to offload.

As for the buying in on FOMO, if you do your research and are late you at most miss maybe a 50% gain. If you rush you will actively lose money most of the time.

Yes, EVE has been dead for like 1 year, buying it is asking for it. VIDT also saw at least its mid-term top and it's only going with hype now, which is also dying. Last pump to 155k was an obvious exit pump and it will go on to bleed.

Why you said it on RSR is beyond me, though. RSR will unironically pull a MATIC in the following months or even XRP in the following years. Just watch.

Fuck off jeet.

>vidt bad rsr good
I don't own either but my fucking god please go off yourself discord tranny.

I agree with you. EVE, RSR, LINK, VIDT scammers are rotten, racists and bigots to the core.

Attached: makifes7.jpg (1024x645, 109K)

Told you to get out fast from those pump and dumps

I already x7 Vidt and sold out, 10m is the potential for these types of coins in the present total crypto mcap. Maximum x2-3 more if hype catches out but it doesn't. So here for vidt more than 10m means alt season and if altseason comes you can do more with DOGE with lower r/r that vidt. In short you are an idiot holding to vidt. RSR, on the other hand, only lazy faggots who did no research on it call it a jeet scam
and you deserve to be poor.

Discord teenagers can effect shitcoins like lit or vidt but they are like 1/10000000 of coinbase and huobi. Go jerk off to your discord power somewhere else.

>Why you said it on RSR is beyond me, though. RSR will unironically pull a MATIC in the following months or even XRP in the following years. Just watch.

I bought rsr at 60 sats thanks to Jow Forums :(

When did it even went to 60sats? You pre-ordered an ask on the book x10 IEO price before it released to market? Biz cannot do anything if you don't know trading son.